BuzzyBud’s Words of Wizdom

Rgwinn
Oct 22, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2021

Many of you may know that BuzzyBud was an early member of BN, he and I joined at the same time. Over the year plus, he has contributed many valuable insights about the Bronco, and was always engaging other members in discussion. He had an early very strong passion for the new Bronco and the potential it held. Unfortunately that passion was slowly dimmed over the past year to the point where he has now abandoned the Bronco and moved on from this community.
I took the time this evening to assemble a few of his many threads that he posted over time, BuzzyBud took the time to research topics he was interested in and shared his findings on topics such as; first aid, airing down, camping, roof top tents, communication and trails, among others, hopefully other members can find some of these posts useful. Maybe @Laura we could even make this a sticky post?
@BuzzyBud i will miss seeing your contributions, may you find happiness in your next adventures.
-Rod
——————————————
BuzzyBud’s Bronco Tips & Tricks

https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/ideas-for-camping-out-of-your-bronco.5015/

https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/my-new-camp-stove.4793/

Cast Iron Cooking at Campsite?

Dmos Delta Pro Shovel

Spring Camping in Maine

Adventure is Calling

Tire Changing – Gear Testing.

Indeflate + Viair 450P-RV Gear Testing

Maine Trip Planning with GAIA GPS

First Three Mods?

Accessing Bronco Roof Rack

The Appalachian Byway

Video – “Tips for Off-Roading Beginners”

Gear Ideas for Off-Road Adventures.

Rotopax Gear for Bronco Badlands 2 Door

Patches on Headliner?

My Overland Communication Model

Airing Up/Down Gear

Class-4 Roads in Vermont

Got Stratchits?

Winch, Recovery Boards or Both!

Pro Eagle Off Road 1.5T Jack

Projects Until Broncos Arrive?

Review of Roof Rack Shovel Mounts.

Winter Camping in Maine.

Yakima Roof Top Accessories.

Fire Extinguisher Holder

GAIA GPS software

Ditch Light Options.

Trip Planning Bag

ARB Recovery Bag

First Aid Kit

Attaching GMRS Radio to the Picatinny Rail.

GMRS Radio and License.

Aftermarket Onboard Air Compressor Ideas

GFC Superlite Roof Top Tent

Airing Down and Beadlocks.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Bonnie6G, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2021

No Ragerts

Oct 22, 2021

Thank you @Rgwinn - it is truly amazing what an integral part of the @BroncoNation family he is and how much he selflessly contributed.

#GetBuzzyABronco

I always enjoy reading @BuzzyBud posts - his insights, input and tireless passion for the Bronco will remain a hallmark for Bronco Nation. His contributions are always useful and positive for the community and I will miss them (and him).
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2021

Rod,

Your thoughtful posting caught me by surprise! All the threads you listed was an incredibly happy trip down memory lane. Thank you for that!
Throughout my life I have been guided by a simple concept. The idea states, “The world should be a better place because a man/woman has lived.” As members of our BN community read these postings, I hope that concept resonates.

It might be helpful to know, I spent years as a registered Maine Guide for Ocean Kayaking. That achievement held responsibilities to teach and guide others as they develop a passion for kayaking. So, one could say, I was prepared to contribute to our community.
My interest in off-road adventures is the next chapter in my life. As I left my passion for ocean kayak camping behind, a land-based project seemed a worthy goal. Activities like overland adventures deserve great equipment and a Bronco is a superb vehicle.

I will admit I do miss the daily interactions of our BN community; however, the focus has shifted to Bronco ownership experiences and that is wonderful.
As each of you look ahead to many great adventures, challenge yourself to contribute to the BN community in your own way.
Bonnie6G, TK1215

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2021

@BuzzyBud you have been a great asset to the Bronco Nation. I have really enjoyed your contributions and enthusiasm. You help make this community what it is.

Might I suggest that Bronco Nation is a lifestyle and adventure and not just owning a Bronco. You still have a place here! You may even find an interest for an older generation Bronco that you can make your own.

Rod, thank you for pointing out all the contributions that the Mayor of Bronco Nation has made. I agree with @Bschurr, #GetBuzzyABronco!
TK1215, Bronc96

Road trip!!!

Oct 23, 2021

@Ford Motor Company

#GetBuzzyABronco!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, Hobgoblin