My New Camp Stove

BuzzyBud
May 21, 2021

Rank VI

May 21, 2021

With a new Bronco I thought it was time to buy a new camping stove. I was out on the rear deck learning how it operates. Tomorrow morning may be a good time to practice a new breakfast recipe. For me, practice in advance makes the camping trip so much better.

So, there you have it. Another idea to help pass the time until we obtain our Bronco build dates.

(See links below for gear in pics.)

Amazon.com: Gas ONE GS-4000P - Camp Stove - Premium Propane or Butane Stove with Convenient Carrying Case, Great for Camp Stove and Portable Butane Stove for All Cooking Application Hurricane Supplies: Kitchen & Dining

Amazon.com: Explopur Outdoors Stove Windshield Camping Cooking Windscreen Folding Camping Cooker Stove Wind Screen: Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : GSI Outdoors, Pinnacle Frypan, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985, 10 Inch : Camping Cooking Utensils : Sports & Outdoors

Camp Stove.jpgCamp Stove 1.jpg
SlashRacer, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2021

Rank V

May 21, 2021

Looks like good set up!
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
1Five1 Garage, BuzzyBud

Home, home on the range

May 21, 2021

Nice and compact. Looks great!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
1Five1 Garage

Rank VI

May 21, 2021

You may notice this stove can operate with either butane or propane. I suspect most campers will only need a camp stove which burns butane. For me, I like to camp in Maine year-round and propane is my fuel of choice in cold temperatures.

Another characteristic I needed was a relatively high heat output of 12,000BTUs. That way when it is cold outside, I can heat up my meal quickly. It should work especially well with the wind shield. Time will tell.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank V

May 21, 2021

With a new Bronco I thought it was time to buy a new camping stove. I was out on the rear deck learning how it operates. Tomorrow morning may be a good time to practice a new breakfast recipe. For me, practice in advance makes the camping trip so much better.

So, there you have it. Another idea to help pass the time until we obtain our Bronco build dates.

(See links below for gear in pics.)

Amazon.com: Gas ONE GS-4000P - Camp Stove - Premium Propane or Butane Stove with Convenient Carrying Case, Great for Camp Stove and Portable Butane Stove for All Cooking Application Hurricane Supplies: Kitchen & Dining

Amazon.com: Explopur Outdoors Stove Windshield Camping Cooking Windscreen Folding Camping Cooker Stove Wind Screen: Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : GSI Outdoors, Pinnacle Frypan, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985, 10 Inch : Camping Cooking Utensils : Sports & Outdoors

View attachment 13400View attachment 13401

smart idea. I was thinking about getting some of the recovery gear ready as well as the camping stuff that way we can hit the ground running.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
BuzzyBud

Life is a Highway

May 21, 2021

The 12000 BTU’s is pretty good. Looks well built, very sturdy
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 21, 2021

I could not help myself, I had to practice with the stove. Coffee for a nice spring afternoon. Just need for the kettle to whistle. The good news is I have a Bronco Nation Yeti Rambler arriving on Monday. I see another practice session in my future.
Bronco Nation YETI Rambler® – Bronco Nation Store (thebronconation.com)

Camp Stove 2.jpg

Oh look! Bronco reading material. (See link below) Was that another idea to help past the time?

Bronco Book.jpg

Ford Bronco: A History of Ford's Legendary 4x4: Zuercher, Todd: 9781613254141: Amazon.com: Books
Rgwinn, SlashRacer

Rank XII

May 21, 2021

This is all definitely nice.......but how long is it going to be before you let someone eat in your nice, new, clean Ford Bronco? :oops:
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Home, home on the range

May 21, 2021

This is all definitely nice.......but how long is it going to be before you let someone eat in your nice, new, clean Ford Bronco? :oops:
Probably about the time we decide to go on a road trip. Another reason to have MGV seats and washout floors
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank XII

May 21, 2021

...road trip...
ROAD TRIP !!!!!
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 21, 2021

Nice, good compact size, looks like it would fit nicely on the folding tailgate shelf
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 21, 2021

My Jeep Gladiator buddy was over to see the stove and have a few beers. He knows the drill. My beer, my glasses. Love it!

Beer Buddy.jpg
Deano Bronc, Ft.S