Pro Eagle Off Road 1.5T Jack

BuzzyBud
Dec 13, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 13, 2020

For those who worry the factory-supplied Bronco jack might not be your best option when off-roading, read on.

Like many Bronco enthusiasts, I researched various options. The three I focused on was: the Yiyitools 48” Farm Jack, the ARB Recovery Jack, and the Pro Eagle jack. Each has their pros and cons and ultimately, I chose the Pro Eagle. Although it was not the cheapest, I felt it might be the safest option for me and would give me the flexibility I needed for changing a 35” tire on both my Bronco and a trailer/camper.

If you do decide to buy a Pro Eagle jack, you may need to address four additional decisions. Those decisions are:
  • Do I buy a 1.5T or a 2.0T jack?
  • Do I want to purchase the optional mount?
  • Do I want the 8” or 15” extension or both?
  • Will I store the jack in or on the Bronco?
I chose the 1.5T jack knowing the Bronco 2-door, as well as a trailer/camper, were well within the acceptable weight range for that jack. I was also concern about the extra weight for the 2.0T jack. The 1.5T with mount and 15” extension weighs in at 53.7lbs.

I chose the optional mount to hold all the components in a rattle-free fashion. See pics below.
Pro Eagle Jack 1.jpg

Pro Eagle Jack 2.jpg

I also decided to purchase both the 8” and the 15” extensions. The pics below will give you an idea of the height for each. The 8” has three adjustable heights and the 15” has five. Currently, we do not know the height of the jack points on our Broncos, but I believe the 8” will work. I do know the height of the jack point on the future trailer/camper is 23” on 35s not flat. For that vehicle, the 15” should be a better choice for me.
Pro Eagle Jack 3.jpg
Pro Eagle Jack 4.jpg
Pro Eagle Jack 5.jpg
Pro Eagle Jack 6.jpg

Some future Bronco owners may decide to mount their jack on a roof rack. The Pro Eagle may not be your best option due to the weight. My plan is to lasso it in the truck.

Hope this is helpful!
Commodore, Jakob1972
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

For those who worry the factory-supplied Bronco jack might not be your best option when off-roading, read on.

Like many Bronco enthusiasts, I researched various options. The three I focused on was: the Yiyitools 48” Farm Jack, the ARB Recovery Jack, and the Pro Eagle jack. Each has their pros and cons and ultimately, I chose the Pro Eagle. Although it was not the cheapest, I felt it might be the safest option for me and would give me the flexibility I needed for changing a 35” tire on both my Bronco and a trailer/camper.

If you do decide to buy a Pro Eagle jack, you may need to address four additional decisions. Those decisions are:
  • Do I buy a 1.5T or a 2.0T jack?
  • Do I want to purchase the optional mount?
  • Do I want the 8” or 15” extension or both?
  • Will I store the jack in or on the Bronco?
I chose the 1.5T jack knowing the Bronco 2-door, as well as a trailer/camper, were well within the acceptable weight range for that jack. I was also concern about the extra weight for the 2.0T jack. The 1.5T with mount and 15” extension weighs in at 53.7lbs.

I chose the optional mount to hold all the components in a rattle-free fashion. See pics below.
View attachment 6377

View attachment 6378

I also decided to purchase both the 8” and the 15” extensions. The pics below will give you an idea of the height for each. The 8” has three adjustable heights and the 15” has five. Currently, we do not know the height of the jack points on our Broncos, but I believe the 8” will work. I do know the height of the jack point on the future trailer/camper is 23” on 35s not flat. For that vehicle, the 15” should be a better choice for me.
View attachment 6379
View attachment 6380
View attachment 6381
View attachment 6382

Some future Bronco owners may decide to mount their jack on a roof rack. The Pro Eagle may not be your best option due to the weight. My plan is to lasso it in the truck.

Hope this is helpful!
Thanks!
One question... What size all terrain tires are on that jack?
Jakob1972, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Thanks!
One question... What size all terrain tires are on that jack?

They are 33s but I am getting a 4" lift and 37s. ;)
JoergH, Jakob1972
skram2020

Jun 28, 2022

what and how did you use to attach the jack mount to the door?

No Ragerts

Jun 28, 2022

what and how did you use to attach the jack mount to the door?
Holy thread revival Batman!

Sadly, @BuzzyBud never received his Bronco so it was never mounted but it’s nice to see his legacy here…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Mal, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

Holy thread revival Batman!

Sadly, @BuzzyBud never received his Bronco so it was never mounted but it’s nice to see his legacy here…
This is a revival from the past. I remember threads on this jack going way back. I am still planning on this jack when my Bronco comes in but will get more serious about it when that time comes. It is great that it has the wide base to provide a stable surface in the dirt off road. I miss Buzzy's contributions.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 28, 2022

Just buy the high lift jack base ($20-$50 on amazon). Link below. You can throw it in back and works with your OEM jack. Just flip the jack base upside down bc OEM jack just barely doesn't fit in groves when right side up. It works on mine and I'm running 37s on 3 inch coilover lift. See pics

Attachments

2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
Deano Bronc