By Laura Zielinski
Ford has shared this information regarding price protection with dealers last week, and customers will be receiving the information in their next scheduled email. The Ford.com Bronco FAQs will be updated as well.
2023 Bronco Model Year Transition
Anyone who has been through a model year conversion for Bronco knows the information can be confusing, especially considering the number of series and options available and the way those have affected pricing protection in the past. For 2023, Ford is streamlining the program.
Private Offer program
The first change is doing away with the term “Price Protection.” Now, dollar amounts offsetting the MSRP increase from time of reservation/order date to the current MSRP will be called a private offer –– officially: 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
Next is a two-step process to determine your private offer amount. Last year, several dates and situations factored into price protection. This year, Ford is focusing on March 19, 2021 and September 9, 2022:
- Did you order prior to March 19, 2021?
- What was your series and door count prior to September 9, 2022?
Private Offer Amounts
These amounts apply to all 23MY Broncos except Bronco Raptor and Heritage Limited.
How To Use the Table:
Step 1 – Do you get a Level A or Level B Offer?
- Level A: Reservation/order placed on or before March 19th, 2021
- Level B: Order placed on or after March 20th, 2021
Step 2 – What was your order series/door configuration?
- Private Offer amounts are based on the series/door configuration ordered prior to the model year changeover on September 9th, 2022.
- Changes to orders on or after September 9, 2022 will not impact Bronco Private Offer amounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Bronco Raptor covered under 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?
- No, the Bronco Raptor is a specialty vehicle and not covered under Bronco Private Offer.
Q: Do unconverted reservations still receive the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?
- Yes, unconverted reservations still receive a 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer. All unconverted reservations need to be converted into an order by November 21, 2022 or they will be canceled. The 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amount will be determined by the customers level in the chart above.
Q: How do I know when the original Reservation/Order was placed?
- To find original Reservation details, dealers can use www.emp.dealerconnection.com. For order details dealers should refer to WBDO. Customers can find their reservation and order dates in their reservation and order confirmation emails or their Ford.com account.
Q: How will 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer be given and claimed in 2023?
- If a customer is eligible for an offer from a reservation or order that originated as a 2021 or 2022 model year, private offers will be generated on the impacted customers’ behalf and be visible to Dealers upon running a SmartVINCENT Certificate Inquiry. The offer can then be applied towards the deal to reduce the total customer cost of the vehicle.
Q: What types of changes can be made to an order now without impacting Private Offer amount?
- Private Offer amounts are based off what was reserved or ordered prior to the model year change over. Changes to orders after September 9, 2022 will not impact 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts.
Have More Questions?
We know there will be questions unanswered here and clarification needed. Visit Ford.com for updated Order Holder FAQs, and ask questions in the forums.
And on Wednesday, Nov. 16, join the Bronco Nation team for a livestream where we will talk about private offers further.