Today at Bronco Nation - Wed., 10-6-21

Laura
Oct 06, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 06, 2021

Bronco-Nation-and-Ford.png

Well, Bronco Nation –– our family is expanding.

Whether you've been here with us since July 2020 or have joined as soon as a few minutes ago, we are so glad you're a part of this community. A community of Bronco enthusiasts to all generations, from Early Broncos to the all-new SUV. Here, we focus on make owning a Bronco easier and more enjoyable for you:
I'm Laura, one of the mods. I publish our news stories –– and highlight members doing cool things with their vehicles (so if you have a story about yours, send it my way!). I'd like to introduce you to some more of our moderators: @bdawson24, owner of several vintage Broncos (and waiting for his 2021); @David, trail enthusiast and our original forum lead; @jparker, always on the hunt for awesome Broncos to photograph, record, and share with you; @dwrock, our fulfillment wizard packing and shipping your merchandise; and @NickP, off-roader (& another Jeep convert) and encyclopedia of new Bronco knowledge. Any of us –– and many, many of the members here –– will be happy to help you with questions. We're excited to see your Broncos, wheel with you, and help each other do the most with our vehicles!

To our longstanding folks, we know you'll welcome our new members as always. And for you, there has been a special offer sent to your email: Enjoy! (any questions on this can be pointed to me and @David).

In the news:
And Bronco Nation's Jon Melton turned out The Trail to Grizzly Lake:

We'll see you here tomorrow for another summary!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TK1215, Ditchrunner
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 06, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 07, 2021

Also: We have a welcome thread for our new folks; stop by and introduce yourself. We love hearing what Bronco(s) you have/will be getting (Sports too), what vehicles you drive now, if you have a dog, what you're in to ... really, whatever you want to say.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
TK1215, SlashRacer
OBXBroncoGuy

Oct 07, 2021

Also: We have a welcome thread for our new folks; stop by and introduce yourself. We love hearing what Bronco(s) you have/will be getting (Sports too), what vehicles you drive now, if you have a dog, what you're in to ... really, whatever you want to say.
Even if its just cheese on the window ;)
TK1215, SlashRacer
OBXBroncoGuy

Oct 07, 2021

Hey @Laura since you’re still on..Do you know if there is going to be new merch for our new ford email to spend on?
TK1215, Hobgoblin

Rank IV

Oct 07, 2021

Hi guys, So I ordered my21 Outer Banks Bronco on 1/20/21. I got my VIN and I'm in cue for an October 2021 build. I can't wait any more !o!
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank IV

Oct 07, 2021

MY21 Outer Banks 4d, Oxford White, 2.7, high pack, tow...... Did I already tell you that I can't wait anymore.... Oh I have my Bronco hammock to "Hang In There" with. Real funny FORD.... lol
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 07, 2021

Hey @Laura since you’re still on..Do you know if there is going to be new merch for our new ford email to spend on?
Right now, our "new" merch items are the ones we introduced in September after Super Cel. But we too always have an appetite for fresh items and are planning for more ... However, no new designs will be in just yet. So if you already have all the new stuff you need, you do have a bit of time before the code expires.
SlashRacer
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 07, 2021

Hi guys, So I ordered my21 Outer Banks Bronco on 1/20/21. I got my VIN and I'm in cue for an October 2021 build. I can't wait any more !o!
Finally! That's so exciting; be sure to post pictures once it's shipped!
SlashRacer
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 07, 2021

Hi all, good morning!

I've heard from a handful of you that your code didn't work when trying to check out in the store to buy merchandise/upgrade to a premium membership. There should no longer be any issue at this point. All you need to do is continue with the same code from your Ford email, and the discount should go through just fine.

We'll continue to reach out to you by name in case you don't see this message.
SlashRacer

Rank V

Oct 08, 2021

What's this Ford email everyone is talking about? Will I not get it if I already received my Bronco?

Rank V

Oct 08, 2021

What's this Ford email everyone is talking about? Will I not get it if I already received my Bronco?
If your order was entered prior to the original order bank close back in March then you should have received an email dated March 25, 2021 offering the $250 voucher for a guest or merchandise at Off-Roadeo. Without the original email I don't think you would receive the credit. Regardless you should get a $200 refund for the owner registration since you have taken delivery of your unit.
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2

Rank V

Oct 08, 2021

I was curious, too... was watching a BN video last night on YouTube and Jordan said something about an exciting email... I put in my reservation (and $1000 downpayment) back in May, but my dealer hasn't converted it to an order yet, so I'm seeing no perks.
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 08, 2021

Thanks, @HikerAT22. That's helpful for the Off-Roadeo background (Even without the email, though, if you call Off-Roadeo customer service, they can look you up to see if you're eligible.)

Also, and perhaps some have questions on this, on Wednesday, Ford sent an email to order holders inviting them to join Bronco Nation as a digital member with their coupon code. For digital and premium members, they were given a code to that let them receive a discount on a Bronco Nation account upgrade or use it toward merch in the BN store.

Rank V

Oct 08, 2021

Also, and perhaps some have questions on this, on Wednesday, Ford sent an email to order holders inviting them to join Bronco Nation as a digital member with their coupon code. For digital and premium members, they were given a code to that let them receive a discount on a Bronco Nation account upgrade or use it toward merch in the BN store.

Bummer... I didn't get one. :unsure::( And I KNOW I have a reservation -- I can see it on the Ford site. I just don't have an 'official' order yet.
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 08, 2021

Bummer... I didn't get one. :unsure::( And I KNOW I have a reservation -- I can see it on the Ford site. I just don't have an 'official' order yet.
I'll look into this for you, SuperMike. Expect a direct message from me soon.
gearwrench, SuperMike

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2021

Right now, our "new" merch items are the ones we introduced in September after Super Cel. But we too always have an appetite for fresh items and are planning for more ... However, no new designs will be in just yet. So if you already have all the new stuff you need, you do have a bit of time before the code expires.
When it comes time for new merch keep us big and tall guys in mind. 2XL hoodies shrink to an XL or smaller real quick after a wash. Just a humble thought from a big and tall guy.
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22
red_blazer, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 08, 2021

When it comes time for new merch keep us big and tall guys in mind. 2XL hoodies shrink to an XL or smaller real quick after a wash. Just a humble thought from a big and tall guy.
Thanks for that, Moostrak. 3XL was a requested size at Super Celebration, so you're not singular in that ask.

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2021

Thanks for that, Moostrak. 3XL was a requested size at Super Celebration, so you're not singular in that ask.

It would be great to have tall sizes but understand if that doesn’t happen. We are a niche market.
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 08, 2021

We won't give up on that just yet, Moostrak!

Rank V

Oct 08, 2021

Thanks, @HikerAT22. That's helpful for the Off-Roadeo background (Even without the email, though, if you call Off-Roadeo customer service, they can look you up to see if you're eligible.)

I never received the Bronco Nation email from Ford.