Today at Bronco Nation - Tues, 2-22-22

Laura
Feb 22, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 22, 2022

Today's a bullet point kind of day -- a bunch of items:
  • Bronco Everglades and Bronco Raptor launched in B&P. @Garemlin broke the news on BN in this thread.
  • Jointly, we have Wildtrak getting the HOSS 3.0. I summarize these two points in Build & Price Updated: Everglades, Bronco Raptor, and HOSS 3.0, and this bullet gets its own thread here by @ResidualGenius. Tomorrow, we post a full article breaking down the differences and benefits of HOSS 1.0-4.0, and we'll carry on the discussion in RG's thread. Additionally, the Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 package ($2,515) gives you the Capable powder-coated front bumper with tow hooks, front steel bash plate, and integrated fog lamps, upgraded steering rack, motor and tie rods, and rear stabilizer bar.
  • Build & Price saw some other additions, like the Hoop Steps ... and some higher prices. We are getting shareable commentary on that and will pass that on soon.
  • We're planning on a livestream tomorrow, though that's subject to change. We will go over the new suspension system, questions about ordering these additions, and more. And if I can get my way, we'll announce some giveaway winners. Also subject to change. But we didn't forget about those awesome 4WP and RTR prizes from KoH.
  • A few more interesting threads: @SuperMike's PPF discussion and @RagnarKon's Tow Package guide. Two commodity discussions that might help you out in keeping up.
  • Grille suggestions for @vitociuffardi?
  • And don't forget we have the BN Photo Contest going on, set up by @Deano Bronc over here!
Now tell me below what I missed!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
ABQNMBronco, Howdy
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2022

Member 2541 Jerry

Feb 22, 2022

I believe @ResidualGenius valentine Thursday thread was let’s just say …
Entertainment for the entire week.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
ABQNMBronco, SlashRacer

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 22, 2022

Price increases on most trim levels has been a big topic of discussion today.

Check your builds - Prices increased
ABQNMBronco, SlashRacer

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 22, 2022

And let's not forget today was a historic day and won't happen again for 100 years. :)

MrMRPhoto, ABQNMBronco

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Feb 23, 2022

I believe @ResidualGenius valentine Thursday thread was let’s just say …
Entertainment for the entire week.
Don't worry @14U We'll make headlines someday, hopefully in a good way. ;)

Thanks Laura and everyone for all the newest and latest information.
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
ABQNMBronco, SlashRacer
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 23, 2022

All right, y'all, been waiting to publish this: Ford: Order Banks Pausing, PPF Removal, ‘Ice Mountain,’ FordPass Performance App, and More. Should answer some questions ... and create more. Thread here.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
ABQNMBronco, Garemlin

Rank III

Feb 23, 2022

Lot's of cool new stuff. Where is the 2.7L - 7MT combo?
Laura