Today at Bronco Nation - Tues., 2-15-22

Laura
Feb 15, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 15, 2022

BN-is-worth-it.png

I honestly didn't think you all would notice if my bad jokes and Bronco news updates faded slowly into the past, but for whatever reason, some of y'all have given me the liberty to start these back up.

That's on you. :sneaky:

But seriously, I am so glad to get the opportunity to bring the news from the homepage over to the forums. I did read a couple of times people haven't caught scent of certain events and activities until after the fact, so if this is one more place to highlight them and keep our community from missing out, I'm all about it.

Member Benefits
Diving in, hopefully yesterday was filled with Race Red-colored cards and boxes of Bronco parts ... whether your significant other splurged on you or you spoiled yourself. Bronco = true love, after all. And I know many of you are still waiting for your Broncos on this day as you were back on my last December update, and that's frustrating, but we can still dream and plan. We have some good partner news coming this week, and another announcement soon after ... so even if your Bronco isn't in the drive yet, Bronco Nation will be here with ways for you to benefit now and in the future.

Bronco News
I posted a couple of news pieces to the homepage yesterday and today:
Other recent things you may want to read: allocations and constraints -- @Hobgoblin posted a good piece here, and dealer markups -- @RagnarKon posted a Washington Post article here.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Darrel, Wissdome
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2022

Home, home on the range

Feb 15, 2022

Love the updates! Thank you for bringing them back! And thanks to all who talked her into it!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
DRWright, LR48
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 15, 2022

Love the updates! Thank you for bringing them back! And thanks to all who talked her into it!
I felt confident dropping them with people like you holding the forum together, SDB!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
DRWright, Mal

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Feb 15, 2022

I felt confident dropping them with people like you holding the forum together, SDB!

I though BN was built Ford Tough!
LR48, TK1215

Rank VI

Feb 16, 2022

View attachment 28757

I honestly didn't think you all would notice if my bad jokes and Bronco news updates faded slowly into the past, but for whatever reason, some of y'all have given me the liberty to start these back up.

But seriously, I am so glad to get the opportunity to bring the news from the homepage over to the forums. I did read a couple of times people haven't caught scent of certain events and activities until after the fact, so if this is one more place to highlight them and keep our community from missing out, I'm all about it.

Member Benefits
Diving in, hopefully yesterday was filled with Race Red-colored cards and boxes of Bronco parts ... whether your significant other splurged on you or you spoiled yourself. Bronco = true love, after all. And I know many of you are still waiting for your Broncos on this day as you were back on my last December update, and that's frustrating, but we can still dream and plan. We have some good partner news coming this week, and another announcement soon after ... so even if your Bronco isn't in the drive yet, Bronco Nation will be here with ways for you to benefit now and in the future.

Bronco News
Other recent things you may want to read: allocations and constraints -- @Hobgoblin posted a good piece here, and dealer markups -- @RagnarKon posted a Washington Post article here.
Thank you Laura. Appreciate it. We are all anxiously waiting for our Broncos to arrive. You help keep us informed with great articles and events. While @ResidualGenius and @SlashRacer encouraging us to be inebriated on Thursdays. Great dialog with all during the rest of the week!

I will start their games early. If you think you will get a build date this week, drink! Cheers Bronco fans.
Darrel, Sdakotabronco

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Feb 16, 2022

I'm glad the updates have resumed. The weekly recap keeps Bronco Nationals connected to the Broncoverse. :geek:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Darrel, Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Feb 16, 2022

Thanks Laura...Wild Horses going to jump on the 10% like Jeff's BGY?
Hobgoblin
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 16, 2022

Thanks Laura...Wild Horses going to jump on the 10% like Jeff's BGY?
that's a question for @mitchcreel lol
Mal

Rank VI

Feb 16, 2022

View attachment 28757

Member Benefits

Bronco News
Like everyone else I love the updates and figured you had gone on well deserved vacation and abandoned all of us.;)
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 16, 2022

Like everyone else I love the updates and figured you had gone on well deserved vacation and abandoned all of us.;)
lol no but I'm seeing how necessary these are since the website news doesn't seem to be the first place we're all going daily, and that's fine!
But if news is going up over there, I'm still with us. I'm lucky to "Bronco Nation" 10-14 hours a day.
LR48, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Feb 16, 2022

View attachment 28757

Member Benefits

Bronco News
Thanks for the updates, of miscellaneous information. look fwd to more as they come up. #5094
Sdakotabronco, 14U

Member 2541 Jerry

Feb 16, 2022

I indeed need & miss the
“Today at Bronco Nation “. Thread
When it’s not around.
I like the recap and I like to see what I may have missed.
I’m not a social media guy.
For me to be in any social group is like the swimming pigs of the Bahamas.
I am a full tilt Ford/Bronco/Mustang guy.
I watched as Ford tried to Kill the Mustang line a couple of decades ago ,and when they did shut the Bronco Line decades ago.
I knew factually that the first In’s in Bronco Nation would be majority “Bronco fanatics”. and basically
“My like minded” peeps.
I need this.
I’ve watched kids tune out of the world and live in an X-Box.
I’ve watch the weekend cruiz , which was more of hang out in parking lots with friends , disappear into kids checking into a multitude of online chats and losing the “true value” of human communication.
“I Am Here To Meet People”
Thank You Laura.
We need the news.

Sorry,
I didn’t try to hijack the thread.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Darrel, TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Feb 16, 2022

I indeed need & miss the
“Today at Bronco Nation “. Thread
When it’s not around.
I like the recap and I like to see what I may have missed.
I’m not a social media guy.
For me to be in any social group is like the swimming pigs of the Bahamas.
I am a full tilt Ford/Bronco/Mustang guy.
I watched as Ford tried to Kill the Mustang line a couple of decades ago ,and when they did shut the Bronco Line decades ago.
I knew factually that the first In’s in Bronco Nation would be majority “Bronco fanatics”. and basically
“My like minded” peeps.
I need this.
I’ve watched kids tune out of the world and live in an X-Box.
I’ve watch the weekend cruiz , which was more of hang out in parking lots with friends , disappear into kids checking into a multitude of online chats and losing the “true value” of human communication.
“I Am Here To Meet People”
Thank You Laura.
We need the news.

Sorry,
I didn’t try to hijack the thread.
They didn't turn the Mustang into the Mazstang thanks to people like me who wrote letters to Ford letting them know changing the Mustang into something it's not would be a mistake They actually listened and I'm sure they are glad they did.They renamed the proposed car Probe and did well on its own .

Today at BN is one of the things I like the most
Laura, BuckYeah

I want to go back!

Feb 16, 2022

@Laura, are there any plans to have a trail badge program similar to Jeep’s?
Thank you for all your do!
Darrel, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 16, 2022

@David's our trail expert, and I know he puts a lot of thought into possibilities. Tagging him for visibility!
Darrel, TechnicalDisaster

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 16, 2022

I'd really like to see the Bronco community come up with original and unique ideas instead of trying to copy what Jeep does. The Bronco is already on blast because the Jeeple think it's a copycat. And now Bronco owners are trying to adopt a Bronco wave and something similar to Duck Duck Jeep. LOL
Darrel, TechnicalDisaster
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 16, 2022

... and something similar to Duck Duck Jeep. LOL
Now THAT was a topic ... :whistle:
Garemlin

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 16, 2022

Now THAT was a topic ... :whistle:

Sweep it under the rug. LOL
Darrel, Laura

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 16, 2022

I was wondering if there are any Bronco Nation Meetup groups? I'd love to have a way to get together with localish Bronco Nation members for trail rides, etc.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Darrel, Laura

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 16, 2022

I was wondering if there are any Bronco Nation Meetup groups? I'd love to have a way to get together with localish Bronco Nation members for trail rides, etc.

Hopefully when more folks get them there will be more gatherings, meet and greets, trail rides and such. When I finally get mine I'm thinking about spear heading a local or regional Bronco group.
BuckYeah, Darrel