Pretty Good KOH/Bronco Article

Mattwings
Feb 14, 2022

Rank VI

Feb 14, 2022

https://jalopnik.com/i-beat-the-crap-out-of-a-ford-bronco-in-the-desert-and-1848523586
Jalopnik isn't always my favorite site, but I thought this was a well written article about KOH and the Bronco.
UpNorthOffRoader, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2022

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2022

I got to meet Jalopnik's David while out a KoH. The hill climb he talked about in the article was a thing to see. Good guy who really knows his stuff when it comes to 4x4s.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
PSUTE, Mattwings

Looking for rocks!

Feb 15, 2022

https://jalopnik.com/i-beat-the-crap-out-of-a-ford-bronco-in-the-desert-and-1848523586
Jalopnik isn't always my favorite site, but I thought this was a well written article about KOH and the Bronco.
I agree, great article. It just confirms that I need to put KOH in my bucket list of things to do.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
bdawson24, Mattwings

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2022

We just need to build a similar event for the Midwest ;) Schuss Mountain MI in April just doesn't have the same draw I guess? http://www.griztekusa.com/SnowChallenge.html
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2022

That's my friends chevy and my bronco behind him in one of the photos. You shoulda blacked out his plate though. His truck has been stolen and recovered twice already..

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2022

That's my friends chevy and my bronco behind him in one of the photos. You shoulda blacked out his plate though. His truck has been stolen and recovered twice already..
I don’t think I posted any pics? Why would posting someone’s plate pic result in a theft anyway?

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2022

I don’t think I posted any pics? Why would posting someone’s plate pic result in a theft anyway?

I was talking about a photo in the article, sorry i thought you wrote it, shoulda elaborated.

Last time it was taken was cuz of a video the POS's saw online. One of them was a cop and abused his power to track it down.
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2022

I was talking about a photo in the article, sorry i thought you wrote it, shoulda elaborated.

Last time it was taken was cuz of a video the POS's saw online. One of them was a cop and abused his power to track it down.
Gotcha, just so you know, if they have access to license or plates and the data behind them, they can just search for whatever location and model they want. I was pretty specifically involved in that business. Most of our plates are captured regularly, by private parties, regardless of where we are (I don’t think anyone can get in my garage….yet).
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2022

Good to know! I dunno anything about that stuff, just figured I'd try to help prevent it from happening again.

All i was told was that it was picked up in Texas, we live in so cal. But 4 dudes were arrested including a cop. Can't trust anyone now a days.

My neighbors lotus was taken from his garage. Apparently there's an app to open garage doors too.
Mattwings, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2022

Good to know! I dunno anything about that stuff, just figured I'd try to help prevent it from happening again.

All i was told was that it was picked up in Texas, we live in so cal. But 4 dudes were arrested including a cop. Can't trust anyone now a days.

My neighbors lotus was taken from his garage. Apparently there's an app to open garage doors too.
Definitely ways to scan/clone garage door codes! Good news, most of the time you access something like vehicle plates, the vendor keeps records of who accessed what, when and why. When Inworkednin the business I didn’t even have or want a sign on to the system. Very regulated and closely watched.
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 16, 2022

What a blast to tag along to KoH. What a thrill! Pretty sure I won't take Buttercup rock crawling but speeding through the desert - ooh baby! Sign me up!
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
Deano Bronc, Mattwings