Today at Bronco Nation - Thurs., 12-2-21

Laura
Dec 03, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 03, 2021

^^cool green. What do you think?

Hi Bronco Nation -- As we roll into the end of the week, we got news from Ford that there are still three commodity constraints doing the bulk of the hold ups: Read the article here for more on alternatives/pricing, and find the thread to comment here. While the heavy constraints (MIC top, trailer tow, and paint protection) aren't many, they still affect you –– and two will cost you more out of pocket to add later.

Keeping them or dropping them is not a fun choice to have to make, but I hope you are able to decide with certainty on how to proceed. Not knowing if you're making the right decision isn't a place I'd want any of you to be in. The redeeming factor there is that you're here, and many of your peers have cut items from their orders or stayed the course. They'd be glad to walk you through what helped them decide.

Secondly, we shared the Edmunds article that came out today: Ford Bronco versus Jeep Wrangler. Read why Bronco comes out on top.

Last, catching up on yesterday's post: You made an awesome contribution to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. You contributed simply to help the cause, with winning the Bronco as cool but likely believing chances were slim to none. So how wild was it when JDRF contacted us after the drawing to let us know one of our members won by using the code they supplied, and that you all raised more than 10K in two days for their mission? Let's just say I've never seen so many exclamation points coming from others in a group text with coworkers that I'm the only female in :LOL: Thank you all for the impact you made.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
BuckYeah, TEEDEE
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 03, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 03, 2021

Thats pretty good how come we weren't notified of the raffle? Or was this like the hammocks only special people get them?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 03, 2021

Thats pretty good how come we weren't notified of the raffle? Or was this like the hammocks only special people get them?
Aw no, I'm so sorry you missed it! We posted it on the homepage Monday and in the forums. We were supplied a bonus code on Monday; I didn't know of the JDRF raffle beforehand prior to that either, just the RTR raffle we've covered in news. Link to that: https://www.tapkat.org/fair-lane-home-of-clara-and-henry-ford/69Me49/
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 03, 2021

Aw no, I'm so sorry you missed it! We posted it on the homepage Monday and in the forums. We were supplied a bonus code on Monday; I didn't know of the JDRF raffle beforehand prior to that either, just the RTR raffle we've covered in news. Link to that: https://www.tapkat.org/fair-lane-home-of-clara-and-henry-ford/69Me49/
I'll have to pay closer attention to the homepage.
JDRF is one of the few charitable organizations I donate to.
Mal
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 03, 2021

I'll have to pay closer attention to the homepage.
JDRF is one of the few charitable organizations I donate to.
And I'll update you all as soon as I hear of things with deadlines! Thank you for choosing them as one of your charitable organizations -- many worthwhile ones out there, but kids and youth are so special.
BuckYeah, Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 03, 2021

And I'll update you all as soon as I hear of things with deadlines! Thank you for choosing them as one of your charitable organizations -- many worthwhile ones out there, but kids and youth are so special.
Thanks.