Nov 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving, Bronco Nation! Has everyone had a great day so far? I planned to skip today's roundup, but 1) I like you guys, and 2) I'm meeting up with my family tomorrow. Hoping you all are getting quality time doing quality things. @BuckYeah gave us a nice thread to add what we're thankful for today, from the heartfelt to the lighthearted. This community and the team at Bronco Nation have been life-impacting, personally. Being here with you all has been a dream and a big adventure.

Speaking of big adventures: We know that Kyle from Delfab_, builder of that awesome SEMA Bronco, planned each addition to the Base for function first to make it one tough wheeler. So of course, he's taking it out often: See it play in the snow in this new video.

Secondly, what do you think of the SoFlo Stallion, dubbed "the Ultimate Bronco"? That handcrafted solid fiberglass composite slant back top with solid plexiglass windows is pretty interesting. The price, for those curious: $9,250.00.

soflo-bronco.jpeg
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
mccoya2013, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2021