Promoter III

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my BRONCO brothers and sisters here at the Bronco Nation. This day is a perfect opportunity for us to slow down and express gratitude for our countless blessings, in whatever form they may take. In no particular order, they may include loyal friends, supportive family, loving pets, a steady job, a roof over our heads, good or improving health, and for some, a Ford Bronco in the driveway.

Best wishes to you, one and all! :love:

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Have a wonderful day today, Bronco Nation, as well as this longer weekend –– and if you work in medical, are a truck driver, serve, or have some other line of work and service that keeps you busy today, thank you for what you do. I'm so appreciative of each and every one of you here for making this such a great community, and for our Bronco friends outside the Nation. I'm grateful for all the wonderful, interesting, insightful people we meet at events and online - many of them people you meet once and know you'll need to make plans to meet again. And that's why I love the Bronco so much, for the people and experiences it brings into our lives.

jamtra

Rank V

Advocate III

Nov 5, 2021
First Name
James
Last Name
Travis
Member #

Tomorrow begins the joke,

Woman goes to a tattoo parlor and asks the artist to draw a turkey on her left thigh and a Christmas tree in her right
“Why do you want that?” He asks
“Because my husband usually complains that between Thanksgiving and Christmas, there’s nothing to eat”
I will bite my tongue with this one. No pun intended. Lol.