Happy Thanksgiving, Bronco Nation!

BuckYeah
Nov 25, 2021

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 25, 2021

I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my BRONCO brothers and sisters here at the Bronco Nation. This day is a perfect opportunity for us to slow down and express gratitude for our countless blessings, in whatever form they may take. In no particular order, they may include loyal friends, supportive family, loving pets, a steady job, a roof over our heads, good or improving health, and for some, a Ford Bronco in the driveway.

Best wishes to you, one and all! :love:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
JTeerman, TEEDEE
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2021

I second this motion. Happy Turkey day To everyone.
Speed Devil, Deano Bronc

No Ragerts

Nov 25, 2021

Right on @BuckYeah
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Slownstddy, Speed Devil

Rank III

Nov 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving !!
Speed Devil, Bschurr

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving, bronco nation!! I'm thankful for my new bronco!
Speed Devil, Bschurr
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 25, 2021

Have a wonderful day today, Bronco Nation, as well as this longer weekend –– and if you work in medical, are a truck driver, serve, or have some other line of work and service that keeps you busy today, thank you for what you do. I'm so appreciative of each and every one of you here for making this such a great community, and for our Bronco friends outside the Nation. I'm grateful for all the wonderful, interesting, insightful people we meet at events and online - many of them people you meet once and know you'll need to make plans to meet again. And that's why I love the Bronco so much, for the people and experiences it brings into our lives.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Speed Devil, Bschurr

Nov 25, 2021

Wonderfully said, Laura. As much as I’m grateful for, there’s still so much that I (and no doubt others) take for granted. That’s what’s so significant about this holiday. Gratitude never goes out of style!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Speed Devil, Bschurr

Home, home on the range

Nov 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving Bronco Nation! Have really enjoyed being a part of this community. Thank you all for sharing your insights, opinions, and adventures!! Looking forward to all the things to come!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Speed Devil, Bschurr

Rank IV

Nov 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgivings all!!
Speed Devil, Bschurr

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Nov 26, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving fam, hope you’re all having a great night!
3FBFC540-0507-4D37-9FF2-7070932A113E.png
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
BuckYeah, cindylou

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 26, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving BN! Cheers to all that make this community a warm and welcome place.
Broncos or not, we have so much to be thankful for.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Speed Devil, BuckYeah

Rank II

Nov 26, 2021

Back atcha!
"Lucille": '22 OBX | HPR | 2.3 | Softie - 2022.1.24
Speed Devil, BuckYeah

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Nov 26, 2021

Tomorrow begins the joke,

Woman goes to a tattoo parlor and asks the artist to draw a turkey on her left thigh and a Christmas tree in her right
“Why do you want that?” He asks
“Because my husband usually complains that between Thanksgiving and Christmas, there’s nothing to eat”
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
scumby, BuckYeah

Rank VI

Nov 26, 2021

Tomorrow begins the joke,

Woman goes to a tattoo parlor and asks the artist to draw a turkey on her left thigh and a Christmas tree in her right
“Why do you want that?” He asks
“Because my husband usually complains that between Thanksgiving and Christmas, there’s nothing to eat”
I will bite my tongue with this one. No pun intended. Lol.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
BuckYeah, Speed Devil

Nov 26, 2021

Ahh, yooz guys... :D
Deano Bronc, Speed Devil