Today at Bronco Nation - Mon., 8-23-21

Laura
Aug 23, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 23, 2021

What do you guys think of the '21 Bronco with camper? When Will sent me the link, I had just finished wrapping up an interview with Jeff from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard on his '66 with camper at the Woodward Dream Cruise. I think the idea is right on. Here's Jeff's for reference:

F113053847.jpeg

If you want to look at some more Broncos from the Cruise, check out the event thread, and make sure you also take a look at @SlashRacer's post on the Eruption Green reveal from the prior night's event.

Today on the homepage, we shared @LagoCJ's writeup of his first month with his Lightning Blue First Edition (with hard top). Check out what he thinks of the break-in period, the top, and to see what he's added on already + things on order. And if you're still waiting for delivery, don't forget you can still play with Broncos now by attending Off-Roadeo. You don't even need a VIN. @BigShasta shared a whole album of the Texas experience for you to explore.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
bertscw, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2021

Life is a Highway

Aug 23, 2021

What do you guys think of the '21 Bronco with camper? When Will sent me the link, I had just finished wrapping up an interview with Jeff from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard on his '66 with camper at the Woodward Dream Cruise. I think the idea is right on. Here's Jeff's for reference:

View attachment 17327

If you want to look at some more Broncos from the Cruise, check out the event thread, and make sure you also take a look at @SlashRacer's post on the Eruption Green reveal from the prior night's event.

Today on the homepage, we shared @LagoCJ's writeup of his first month with his Lightning Blue First Edition (with hard top). Check out what he thinks of the break-in period, the top, and to see what he's added on already + things on order. And if you're still waiting for delivery, don't forget you can still play with Broncos now by attending Off-Roadeo. You don't even need a VIN. @BigShasta shared a whole album of the Texas experience for you to explore.
Awesome!

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

On that camper...is the spare decorative? How do you get it down when changing a tire? Are you sleeping at an angle in the pop up? I'm so confused by this. Maybe I just don't understand. The geometry and size just has me confuddled.

Rank VI

Aug 24, 2021

1629765620874.png
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th

Road trip!!!

Aug 24, 2021

View attachment 17327

I have a picture of his bro do also.

C7352DB3-19EE-4DED-8601-D7754C9DCDBE.jpeg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
bertscw, Laura