Google Album from Austin, TX, July 30-31 July

BigShasta
Aug 22, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 22, 2021

What a great time. If you haven't gone GO, you will not regret it. We had a great time with some great folks. We are planning on going to the Moab location at some point in the future.

Changed our Outer Banks to a Badlands after being there.

Google album with our pics and Vids. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Phg3KvxTP7zebbzT9

If you were in this group and would like any pictures of you removed, Just reach out.

PXL_20210730_164631640.MP.jpg
the poacher, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 22, 2021

Looks like y'all had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics @BigShasta! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BigShasta

Rank IV

Aug 22, 2021

Looks like y'all had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics @BigShasta! (y)
Thanks...We absolutely did. Top 3 most fun things we've ever done with our clothes on! ;)

The pictures and videos just don't do it justice.
BuzzyBud, Bronc96

Rank VI

Aug 22, 2021

Good to hear, been trying to convince Mrs. Bronc96 that she will enjoy. We are probably going to hit New Hampshire as a compromise. If was just me I would be headed to Moab. Either way it should be a blast and I can't wait to hit the trails! :p
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BigShasta

Rank II

Aug 23, 2021

What a great time. If you haven't gone GO, you will not regret it. We had a great time with some great folks. We are planning on going to the Moab location at some point in the future.

Changed our Outer Banks to a Badlands after being there.

Google album with our pics and Vids. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Phg3KvxTP7zebbzT9

If you were in this group and would like any pictures of you removed, Just reach out.

View attachment 17268
I agree that the experience is outstanding. What were your reasons for switching from Outer Banks to Badlands? I have a Badlands Sport and totally enjoyed my experience. I felt the Roadeo helped the drivers to not only get to know what their vehicles are capable of, they helped drivers understand how to drive in a variety of conditions. I never considered doing some of the things that we did and I can now say, I will not avoid opportunities to go off-reading.

Attachments

Rank IV

Aug 24, 2021

I agree that the experience is outstanding. What were your reasons for switching from Outer Banks to Badlands? I have a Badlands Sport and totally enjoyed my experience. I felt the Roadeo helped the drivers to not only get to know what their vehicles are capable of, they helped drivers understand how to drive in a variety of conditions. I never considered doing some of the things that we did and I can now say, I will not avoid opportunities to go off-reading.
We had a few reasons for switching to the badlands. The sway bar disconnect was impressive and we do want to hit some rocky trails (we'll be pulling the bronco behind our motorhome for some adventure seeking). Also the MGV seats and wash out floors will be awesome since we live in a beach area with a lot of sand. Carpet sucks for sandy areas. We also wanted to lessen the delay for the painted modular hard top we had to change our order to a MIC top. (Hate the soft top)

In the end, the increase in price from the outer banks non squatch lux 2.7 with leather and the painted modular hard top was only a couple hundred dollars when going up to the badlands, lux, squatch, 2.7, MGV, MIC top. This made it a "no-brainer".
EAJ, iambluto