Today at Bronco Nation - Mon., 12-6-21

Laura
Dec 07, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 07, 2021

Screenshot_20211206-191538.png

Welcome to a new week, Bronco Nation.

Let's kick it off with a timely matter, one @Cable Guy added to the forums -- Here's your opportunity: Bronco Feedback via Instagram. Looks like there's still ability to submit, and if you don't have IG, let's all chip in and cover the answered Qs tomorrow in the thread. Additionally, in that set of stories, the Bronco team says all Broncos at MAP have new hardtops and will be shipping by the end of year.

Next, we shared CarBuzz's article on this Zero Lab restomod and Car and Driver's review of Off-Roadeo New Hampshire.

And while I don't do Friday updates, we did cover our December events that day–– and you all uncovered an issue with the Member Map. Some of your dots aren't being displayed (make sure you've checked the option in your privacy settings, though, and that you have your location added in preferences) and some people aren't seeing any dots. We apologize for the issue and have been working on it today. However, there's been no issue uncovered with creating events, so put your own up on the calendar! Maybe that family reunion talk kicked off by @Hkak45's post that @Speed Devil and others of us were ready to sign up for ... ;)
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TK1215, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 07, 2021

Rank VI

Dec 07, 2021

Is that pic for real? I sure hope so! It will be a merry christmas for a lot of people!!!
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 07, 2021

Is that pic for real? I sure hope so! It will be a merry christmas for a lot of people!!!
Took the screenshot myself just a few minutes ago!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
SuperMike, TK1215

Rank VI

Dec 07, 2021

Happy Days!!!!!
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
Laura

Gladesmen

Dec 07, 2021

Dang maybe I will switch back to a MIC since I have not received the build notice yet.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 07, 2021

Dang maybe I will switch back to a MIC since I have not received the build notice yet.
tough choice but go with your intuition! Always a balance between what you really want and when you want it.
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Dec 07, 2021

tough choice but go with your intuition! Always a balance between what you really want and when you want it.

Definitely agree. I feel that I would be waiting well into 22 if I hadn’t switched to soft top.
"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt" - John Muir
"The mountains are calling, and I must go..." - John Muir
BN #0120
Jakob1972, TEEDEE

Rank 0

Dec 07, 2021

Does this mean we can get both the MIC and a soft top?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 07, 2021

Does this mean we can get both the MIC and a soft top?
The dual tops are still not expected until 2023.

Rank VI

Dec 07, 2021

View attachment 23176

Welcome to a new week, Bronco Nation.

Let's kick it off with a timely matter, one @Cable Guy added to the forums -- Here's your opportunity: Bronco Feedback via Instagram. Looks like there's still ability to submit, and if you don't have IG, let's all chip in and cover the answered Qs tomorrow in the thread. Additionally, in that set of stories, the Bronco team says all Broncos at MAP have new hardtops and will be shipping by the end of year.

Next, we shared CarBuzz's article on this Zero Lab restomod and Car and Driver's review of Off-Roadeo New Hampshire.

And while I don't do Friday updates, we did cover our December events that day–– and you all uncovered an issue with the Member Map. Some of your dots aren't being displayed (make sure you've checked the option in your privacy settings, though, and that you have your location added in preferences) and some people aren't seeing any dots. We apologize for the issue and have been working on it today. However, there's been no issue uncovered with creating events, so put your own up on the calendar! Maybe that family reunion talk kicked off by @Hkak45's post that @Speed Devil and others of us were ready to sign up for ... ;)
LOL I just tried to send it to you with the question is it real and what does it mean for future production.

Rank 0

Dec 07, 2021

I assumed that was the answer. Just wishful thinking.
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 07, 2021

LOL I just tried to send it to you with the question is it real and what does it mean for future production.
DM'd you my answer, but a shortened version for those wondering the same -- Yes, it's real! The lots will be cleared of Broncos waiting for a replacement hard top by the end of the year. That clears up tops going forward, but there is still a constraint on the hard tops currently due to supply and demand.

Rank VI

Dec 07, 2021

@Laura a little off-topic but do you have any ideas when the off-rodeos might open for return visitors?
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 07, 2021

I don't have specifics on that yet, @Fstfrd00, but I will ask if there's any news there and post an update if I get one.
Fstfrd00

Life is a Highway

Dec 08, 2021

So all of the dirt mountain Bronco’s are getting shipped with the new tops?! That’s awesome, now they can get to the rest of us!
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Rank V

Dec 08, 2021

does it specify what year?
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Dec 08, 2021

Very encouraging news! I'm going to wait for my Bronco to be built with the MIC. When asked why, I tell people because I'd rather get hard than soft. It'll be longer, but worth it. Okay, that's enough double entendres for tonight... :P
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Dec 08, 2021

That clears up tops going forward, but there is still a constraint on the hard tops currently due to supply and demand.

I demand they supply me with one! (is that what you meant?) :LOL:
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Micahman, BuckYeah