Bronco family reunion

IL21Bronco
Dec 04, 2021

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2021

As this year rolls into the last month, I am very thankful that the Ford Bronco has finally made its way to reservation holders for them to enjoy.

The wait was long and very exhausting but I am 100% happy that I waited it out for my bronco to arrive as it makes me more happy to drive than any other car I have ever owned. It was a roller coaster of emotion as delays happened and then dirt mountain happened, but the moment I turned on the Bronco and drove away all the worries vanished in the wind.

Ever since seeing the Silver Bronco Concept car at the auto show as a kid I knew I wanted to own a Ford Bronco one day. I had a party on July 13th 2020 with family to watch the unveiling of the new Ford Bronco. Immediately we were all awe stuck with the amazing design of it and rushed to get our reservations in for the bronco of our choice. After over a year of waiting, the family finally has our broncos. This made for a special occasion so of course we had to get a picture of them together.
#Ford Family

PXL_20211125_210033255.jpg
PXL_20211125_205335528.jpgPXL_20211125_210017152.jpg@Ford Motor Company
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
PAWBronco, tasker
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 04, 2021

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2021

Cyber Orange 2 door Black Diamond, 10sp 2.3L
Rapid Red 4 door Big Bend, 10sp 2.7L
Velocity Blue 2 door Black Diamond, 7mt 2.3L
Speed Devil

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2021

That is an amazing pic of 3 really sweet Broncos.
IL21Bronco

No Ragerts

Dec 04, 2021

As this year rolls into the last month, I am very thankful that the Ford Bronco has finally made its way to reservation holders for them to enjoy.

The wait was long and very exhausting but I am 100% happy that I waited it out for my bronco to arrive as it makes me more happy to drive than any other car I have ever owned. It was a roller coaster of emotion as delays happened and then dirt mountain happened, but the moment I turned on the Bronco and drove away all the worries vanished in the wind.

Ever since seeing the Silver Bronco Concept car at the auto show as a kid I knew I wanted to own a Ford Bronco one day. I had a party on July 13th 2020 with family to watch the unveiling of the new Ford Bronco. Immediately we were all awe stuck with the amazing design of it and rushed to get our reservations in for the bronco of our choice. After over a year of waiting, the family finally has our broncos. This made for a special occasion so of course we had to get a picture of them together.
#Ford Family

View attachment 23032
View attachment 23033View attachment 23034@Ford Motor Company
And since they are primary colors when they mate you could have any conceivable color offspring…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
BroncOitis, Laura

Life is a Highway

Dec 04, 2021

#Ford Family

View attachment 23032
Congrats!
Bschurr, IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2021

I will say I am very happy with the "pep" that my 2 door 2.3L has with the manual transmission. Gets up to highway speeds quick with barely pushing the pedal. I was worried about the 2.3L not having enough power but so far I am really impressed with acceleration.
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2021

That is an amazing pic of 3 really sweet Broncos.
Thank you. This is the first time that 3 different members of my family have owned the same model vehicle. It just shows how impressive the bronco is and how no matter what stage of life you are in the bronco is a great utility vehicle to have that is fun to drive.
Laura, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 06, 2021

#Ford Family

View attachment 23032
Congratulations, so happy it was worth the wait. You're taking the term Bronco family to a whole new level! So glad your family is out on the road in your Bronco's, they look great together!
TK1215, IL21Bronco

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Dec 06, 2021

I thought this was a thread talking about us planning to meet up sometime

Whole I came for gold and found diamonds, congrats H, they're beautiful!
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
TK1215, IL21Bronco

Libations MOD

Dec 06, 2021

I thought this was a thread talking about us planning to meet up sometime
I was thinking we do a ZOOM someday to meet up and make it easy. @Laura should organize it
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Speed Devil, IL21Bronco
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 06, 2021

I was thinking we do a ZOOM someday to meet up and make it easy. @Laura should organize it
OK now THAT I can take care of lol. Or rope @David in. That'd be fun though, for real.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TK1215, IL21Bronco

Libations MOD

Dec 06, 2021

OK now THAT I can take care of lol. Or rope @David in. That'd be fun though, for real.
Definitely think it would be fun! So, @David when are you setting this up?
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Dec 06, 2021

Covids dead like Grandma, no matter how much the pols try and play Dr Frankenstein

no more zoom and digital crap, we go back to meeting in person and seeing each other like it should be
TK1215, ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Dec 06, 2021

Covids dead like Grandma, no matter how much the pols try and play Dr Frankenstein

no more zoom and digital crap, we go back to meeting in person and seeing each other like it should be
OK, Denver is close to the center for everyone and has great trails all over.
TK1215, Bschurr

Dec 06, 2021

Haven't been to Denver since August of '18, miss it there

I'm down!
TK1215

Rank VI

Dec 06, 2021

Unfortunately state laws don't allow me in CO with certain items so I vote somewhere outside of CO like Utah lol
TK1215, ResidualGenius