Here’s your opportunity: Bronco Feedback via Instagram

Cable Guy
Dec 06, 2021

Rank IV

Dec 06, 2021

Fordbronco on their official Instagram story is giving us an opportunity to ask questions. Seems like it is a response to the recent survey. I asked 5 pointed but fair and professional questions. Curious if they’ll answer these types of questions or just softballs publicly. Hoping my order priority doesn’t go from ‘10’ to ‘99’ :)

204B4486-BAA1-4E50-B7AF-095A51F4D880.jpeg9B70FBF0-BF89-4BD4-8EA3-71C80A587709.jpeg
Bad Lands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Velocity blue
LR48, Rydfree

Rank V

Dec 06, 2021

I'm sure yours wasn't as harsh as mine, believe me. No profanity, nothing crude, just factual and to the point.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
Rydfree, DRWright

Rank VI

Dec 06, 2021

Good thing for Ford they Don’t do that on this forum.. Talk about pain.
TK1215, DRWright

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Dec 06, 2021

the text field is VERY short - it doesn't let you say/ask much
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
TK1215, DRWright

Rank IV

Dec 06, 2021

the text field is VERY short - it doesn't let you say/ask much
Correct. Very true. You have to be concise.
TK1215, DRWright

Rank IV

Dec 06, 2021

Good thing for Ford they Don’t do that on this forum.. Talk about pain.
Wouldn’t be nearly as bad here as on bronco6g.com. Pitchforks and torches over there. Some warranted. Some whining.
LR48, Bronco 202?

Burrito Connoisseur

Dec 07, 2021

Wouldn’t be nearly as bad here as on bronco6g.com. Pitchforks and torches over there. Some warranted. Some whining.
Eh, honestly, most of the complaints are valid. But many of the actions/reactions related to those complaints are overly excessive.

"Hey your Bronco build has been delayed a week."
"AH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT JIM FARLEY SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL AND MIKE LEVINE IS THE WORST HUMAN ON THE PLANET!?!?@#!"

:cautious:
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
LR48, TK1215

Rank III

Dec 07, 2021

So, any insights from Ford’s answers?
Cable Guy

Rank IV

Dec 07, 2021

They haven’t posted any answers yet. Sounded like we’d see something tomorrow. They’ll also only answer ‘some’ questions.
Timbee

Rank VI

Dec 07, 2021

They haven’t posted any answers yet. Sounded like we’d see something tomorrow. They’ll also only answer ‘some’ questions.

They will most likely answer more marketing questions because we all know they need to sell more vehicles they can't make lol.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Bronco 202?, Cable Guy

Rank V

Dec 07, 2021

Now that I've had a day to think about it--I've thought of 2 or 3 more relevant questions/comments. I wish I was more sharp last night :cautious:.
I'm now keeping a list of questions/comments, if 'fordbronco' ask for any of my questions again.
I can't remember who said it, but the quote goes something like this, "If you have a problem and can't supply a good solution, you're just complaining". Let's see if we can come up with some really good solutions and not just complain!
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
Slownstddy, TK1215

Rank V

Dec 07, 2021

Now that I've had a day to think about it--I've thought of 2 or 3 more relevant questions/comments. I wish I was more sharp last night :cautious:.
I'm now keeping a list of questions/comments, if 'fordbronco' ask for any of my questions again.
I can't remember who said it, but the quote goes something like this, "If you have a problem and can't supply a good solution, you're just complaining". Let's see if we can come up with some really good solutions and not just complain!

I 100% agree on an equal playing field, where all parties, both producer and consumer, can have equal input about solutions. This isn't an equal playing field, and I'll continue to call Ford out for what they are/have done with everything that has to do with bronco production and communication. Failing miserably in both of those aspects.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
Bronco 202?, Cable Guy

Rank IV

Dec 07, 2021

UPDATE: just posted video response to some questions. Here’s a quick screen shot. Nice demeanor. But, in a word, NOTHING new (OK, I guess that’s two words). Lots of repeating of things that are already well known. At least they’re trying to communicate.

90C3D0FA-7933-4E67-9F9C-18F48FD0D93B.png

Rank V

Dec 07, 2021

I've not heard a positive review yet about answers that were given or not given, so no big surprise there. Stay pumped and keep waiting.

Rank V

Dec 07, 2021

Why do they keep perpetuating the lie that reservation time stamp matters? People that reserved 15 months after I did with the exact same build are getting build dates.
I guess dealership allocation matters, but I had to choose my dealership before information about dealership allocation numbers were available. I wish I knew in July 2020 that dealership allocation would play such a big role.
I wish I knew in July that they'd pull the Bronco from the X plan.
I just wish Ford would be honest. All of this deception is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
Manual BD 2 door, tow, roof rails, standard package. Reserve #1031xxx 7/20/20, ordered 3/6/21, reordered 11/16/21. Got the golden email 3/3/22, build scheduled week of 3/21/22.
glamosaurus, DRWright

Libations MOD

Dec 07, 2021

Why do they keep perpetuating the lie that reservation time stamp matters? People that reserved 15 months after I did with the exact same build are getting build dates.
I guess dealership allocation matters, but I had to choose my dealership before information about dealership allocation numbers were available. I wish I knew in July 2020 that dealership allocation would play such a big role.
I wish I knew in July that they'd pull the Bronco from the X plan.
I just wish Ford would be honest. All of this deception is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
Totally agree, maybe @Ford Motor Company will expand on here??
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
DRWright

Rank VI

Dec 08, 2021

I disagree. They pay these “guys” a very generous compensation package to produce and market a product. When they f it all up you want me to come up with a solution? OK everyone that has had a reservation for more than a year , gets a free bronco! There, I fixed their problem.
How about 0% financing for 72 months, like Jeep! This is easy!
How about , if you changed your order to a soft top because we can’t build one without it delaminating. When we can build one correctly, we will let you purchase one at the cost of the option and not the accessory price . And you can have the free sound deadening we promised for being so patient. Ok I’m done for now.
glamosaurus, Bronco 202?

Gladesmen

Dec 08, 2021

I would be happy if they could guarantee we will pay MSRP for our Broncos that we have waited for 1.5 years for. I have given them a solution to guarantee this will happen. Use the audit system you have set up but instead of the dealership just loosing allocations for a month ( thus, punishing order holder) give that dealerships allocation to the nearest dealership in good standing. That would punish the creepy dealerships and reward the good ones. I really don’t care what dealership I get mine from I just don’t want to get screwed.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
glamosaurus, Rydfree

Rank VI

Dec 08, 2021

They will most likely answer more marketing questions because we all know they need to sell more vehicles they can't make lol.
That’s funny. I put in a reservation on opening night for the new lighting and I have not heard one word from my dealer.
In fairness the G.M did a great deal on the Bronco and we laughed about witch one would come first, the Bronco or the lighting?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 10, 2021

AMA-header.png

Near-transcript of the AMA, plus added spice with mentions of our members: Bronco Team Runs an Instagram "Ask Me Anything" Series.

If you're an avid follower of the Bronco launch, you're right, this is material the BN community already knows. I do think this was the first time winter weekends at Off-Roadeo were talked about (more dates added to the calendar), as well as a fresh list of the commodity restraints in #5. Nothing we haven't seen, but he goes further than the 3 main restraints we talked about last week.

Still, I appreciated the team getting out there on camera on a COLD Michigan day -- I've had the pleasure of meeting Kelsey and Esteban, and this is par for the course for them: cold, wet, kinda miserable days on event fields but they're out there smiling, talking with order holders all day. It can't be easy bearing a good chunk of the displeasure, and even if this wasn't breaking news to us all here, I'm glad to hear from them in the AMA since I've seen them live the Bronco life alongside you all.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
LR48, Cable Guy