Bronco Nation Update - 30 July 21

Laura
Jul 30, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 30, 2021

One week closer to Woodward ... y'all, I'm not going to stop posting this until you're ALL signed up. Kidding. It's too far for some of you. But I do want to see each and every person on here from the Detroit area, Toledo, etc. at the Bronco Nation tent in Ford's Bronco Corral on Friday and Saturday. We're making it easy to secure trailer parking (free for members), a PRIME spot for your Bronco, a cheap way to caffeinate and hydrate (also free), and get discounts on hotels. The faster you sign up, the sooner I can stop using my teacher's voice and we can move on to other topics ;) Seriously though, we'd love to see you there. Bronco Nation's tent at events has become the perfect place to rest up, hang with friends new and old, and meet cool key people from the community, like at Super Cel East, when Jon Melton interviewed Bronco brand manager Esteban Plaza-Jennings. Ford's giving registered attendees a gift, so use that link!

This week in the news:

Hot threads:
Have a great weekend, and we'll be seeing THOUSANDS of you on Woodward Ave in less than a month ... right?? Take care, everyone :)
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 31, 2021

Laura, you know I like hanging out by the fire shootin‘ the breeze about Bronco stuff, but I don’t think I can swing it from the ATL. I do like feee gifts though :unsure:. I will be thinking of you all as I swelter down here while waiting for my Willie Wonka golden ticket email from Ford. Just counting the days until Super Cel East cycles through again.

Until then, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the reigns!
Laura