Bronco Nation Update - 30 APRIL 2021

Laura
May 01, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 01, 2021

Welcome to the weekend! My hope was to premiere a video for us all tonight, the Big Bend walk-around shot at Super Celebration (East), but YouTube has been painfully chipping away at the upload, one minute at a time for the last several hours :cautious: I'm hoping it's one of those "fake" times to completion, where it will get a sudden burst of speed. If not, we may just share the link with you all as soon as it finishes chugging along. Today's article will post alongside it at that time. Edit: Article!

Earlier in the week, we started with a website homepage update, carrying on in our efforts to make it easier to catch up on new stories, threads, breaking news, events, and even social media (phew, what a list; no wonder we needed this!). I detailed the final changes in an article last night, complete with what was called a Siri voice screen recording ... if Siri had Michigan "A"s and fumbled endings o_O I like to pick fun at myself, but I really did my best for you all, in case scrolling down on your own somehow went sideways. If it did, you have navigational skills like me, and you'll need to make sure you have the Ford Pass Performance app on your phone before you head out on the trails in your Bronco.

We also shared our Outer Banks walk-around, so if you haven't seen that, I extend it to you now in place of the 57% loaded Big Bend.

Tuesday, we published the news of registration for Off-Roadeo opening. Reservations will opening by late spring, so likely, in the next several weeks. The day ended with some of my favorite content for the week: a member story by @ChapEJF. Is the Bronco Adventure-Worthy? Read about his decision; if you're on the fence, it may help you decide for yourself. @Hobgoblin helped me out on Wednesday, with the backstory on Bronco. If you're all-in to the sixth generation of Broncos, I definitely get that. However, if you're new to the brand, you just HAVE to learn the history. So interesting, and really, the early generations look so good. We even had a community user reach out for the phone numbers of some of the Broncos for sale at Super Cel. Thank you for helping me do neighborly work!

And since I'm live-action blogging this, bless our Jordan, who just messaged me to say he's getting us our video up on his end much faster. Poll: Should I upgrade from dial-up internet?? (kidding).

Premiere in 15 at 8:15 EST.

In terms of threads: This will be one I want to see -- coast to coast in a Bronco Sport by @Johnperrion. Comment with recent threads you're watching down below!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
KennyMac, 2ndGenBroncoOwner
Last edited by a moderator: May 01, 2021

Home, home on the range

May 01, 2021

Recent threads...... Um..... All of them??
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
2ndGenBroncoOwner, Laura

Rank XII

May 01, 2021

Could these be sounds from Bronco Nation's video upload? Dial Up Internet Sound - YouTube
;) Seriously, another great video! Thank you.
2ndGenBroncoOwner, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 01, 2021

Recent threads...... Um..... All of them??
Here, SDBronco, I'll do it for you, then: https://thebronconation.com/forums/ ;) I'm glad there are a bunch.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Sdakotabronco, 2ndGenBroncoOwner
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 01, 2021

Could these be sounds from Bronco Nation's video upload? Dial Up Internet Sound - YouTube
;) Seriously, another great video! Thank you.
Ha! Plus a faint waft of burnt wires ....
Deano Bronc, 2ndGenBroncoOwner

Rank VI

May 01, 2021

Keep up the great work Bronco Nation team!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Libations MOD

May 01, 2021

Awesome as always!! Thanks BN Staff
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Home, home on the range

May 02, 2021

Here, SDBronco, I'll do it for you, then: https://thebronconation.com/forums/ ;) I'm glad there are a bunch.
:LOL: : Thanks Laura!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022