What the Bronco Nation Staff Packs in the YETI LoadOut GoBox

Laura
Jun 30, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 30, 2022

Laura-LoadOut-1.jpg

Laura-LoadOut-2.jpg

I’m nosy. If I see a container or a cabinet, I want to know what’s inside. I was an 80s child, and there was not much that was more fascinating to me than seeing what my friends stored in their Caboodles (pastel-colored tackle boxes, for those not familiar). Most of it was junk –– but sometimes you’d find the good stuff: scrunchies, Dr Pepper Lip Smackers, and rubbery neon Creepy Crawlers we’d make in my kid-sized oven.

Fast-forward to 2022, and we have grown-up Caboodles: the YETI LoadOut GoBox, stocked in the Bronco Nation Gear store.

The storage boxes are waterproof, dustproof, stackable, and according to YETI, nearly indestructible. We’ve yet to challenge them on that claim, but we’ve been pleased with the durability so far. They have a Pack Attic (zippered sections on the lid), a divider that becomes an extra surface, and a caddy for smaller items.

One more cool feature: They come with a customizable metal plate, featuring the Bronco Nation name and bucking horse. Add your name, address, and member number.

Store the GoBox in the back of your Bronco, on your boat, out in your garage with the camping stuff, or even in the home office. Like Lip Smackers flavors, the possibilities are near-endless.

For a bit of fun, our staff tasked each other with filling one according to our lifestyles. Come satisfy any curiosity you may have to what we’ve packed inside them –– then, throughout the month of July, show us what you store in yours! Post pics in the forum or tag us on our social channels with #BroncoGoBox.

Want to find your gear at a glance? Check out the Bronco Nation Gear Case Labels.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Howdy, Big Papa
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2022

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 30, 2022

I'd show what I would put in a Yeti but don't have one. Are Yetis plastic worm proof?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 30, 2022

I'd show what I would put in a Yeti but don't have one. Are Yetis plastic worm proof?
Good question. They're grizzly-proof. Feel free to show off your other storage too, in case yours is still being shipped ;) This is my YADI. It's not that great.

PXL_20220617_232609895.jpg
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Howdy, Big Papa

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2022

View attachment 38762

View attachment 38763

I’m nosy. If I see a container or a cabinet, I want to know what’s inside. I was an 80s child, and there was not much more fascinating to me than seeing what my friends stored in their Caboodles (pastel-colored tackle boxes, for those not familiar). Most of it was junk –– but sometimes you’d find the good stuff: scrunchies, Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers, and rubbery neon Creepy Crawlers we’d make in my kid-sized oven.

Fast-forward to 2022, and we have grown up Caboodles: the YETI LoadOut GoBox, stocked in the Bronco Nation Gear store.

The storage boxes are waterproof, dustproof, stackable, and according to YETI, nearly indestructible. We’ve yet to challenge them on that claim, but we’ve been pleased with the durability so far. They have a Pack Attic (zippered sections on the lid), a divider that becomes an extra surface, and a caddy for smaller items.

One more cool feature: They come with a customizable metal plate, featuring the Bronco Nation name and bucking horse. Add your name, address, and member number.

Store the GoBox in the back of your Bronco, on your boat, out in your garage with the camping stuff, or even in the home office. Like Lip Smackers flavors, the possibilities are near-endless.

For a bit of fun, our staff tasked each other with filling one according to our lifestyles. Come satisfy any curiosity you may have to what we’ve packed inside them –– then, throughout the month of July, show us what you store in yours! Post pics in the forum or tag us on our social channels with #BroncoGoBox.

Want to find your gear at a glance? Check out the Bronco Nation Gear Case Labels.

That Marmot Off-Rodeo patch jacket... I'm a sucker for Marmot gear, (Marmot has been one of my favorite gear brands for years (tents, sleeping bags, etc.), but it is also my trail name and soon to be on my Bronco vanity plate (squirrels are one of my all-time favorite animals).

I have been eyeballing this Yeti case. I do dig the Pack Attic. Appreciate the usage photos.
22 Badlands | Eruption Green | 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | MGV | MIC | Mod Bumper
Ordered
: 11/27/21 | Production: 10/25/22 | Blend: 10/26/22 | Built: 10/26/22 | Shipped: 11/08/22 | Delivered: 11/09/22
Progress pics and full build details can be found in my profile posts.
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 30, 2022

That Marmot Off-Rodeo patch jacket... I'm a sucker for Marmot gear, (Marmot has been one of my favorite gear brands for years (tents, sleeping bags, etc.), but it is also my trail name and soon to be on my Bronco vanity plate (squirrels are one of my all-time favorite animals).

I have been eyeballing this Yeti case. I do dig the Pack Attic. Appreciate the usage photos.
Pick it up when you go to Off-Roadeo! I love it. All the trail guides wear it during bad weather.
Deano Bronc, Marmot

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2022

Pick it up when you go to Off-Roadeo! I love it. All the trail guides wear it during bad weather.

I attended Off-Rodeo NH, and believe me, I would have picked it up if it were there or in stock. I was eyeballing the staff's Marmot gear. I'll see if I can order off-site.
22 Badlands | Eruption Green | 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | MGV | MIC | Mod Bumper
Ordered
: 11/27/21 | Production: 10/25/22 | Blend: 10/26/22 | Built: 10/26/22 | Shipped: 11/08/22 | Delivered: 11/09/22
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 30, 2022

I attended Off-Rodeo NH, and believe me, I would have picked it up if it were there or in stock. I was eyeballing the staff's Marmot gear. I'll see if I can order off-site.
I got mine in Moab. We've been trying to get more Off-Roadeo merch on BN. I've been fortunate to be able to restock some of my Texas t-shirts since we've been able to go back a couple times, but very few people get to be in that boat.
Marmot

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2022

I got mine in Moab. We've been trying to get more Off-Roadeo merch on BN. I've been fortunate to be able to restock some of my Texas t-shirts since we've been able to go back a couple times, but very few people get to be in that boat.

Will 100% keep my eye out for more Off-Rodeo merch on Bronco Nation. I attended NH on 5/30, which was awesome cause it was a small group that day, but I think they were wiped clean from the busy weekend. Was very little swag and stock, at least in my size (M). Have been hoping for more selection in the Bronco Nation store. Keep fighting the good fight!
Ordered
Laura

No Ragerts

Jun 30, 2022

No Bronco hammock, huh? :p
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, Laura

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 30, 2022

Good question. They're grizzly-proof. Feel free to show off your other storage too, in case yours is still being shipped ;) This is my YADI. It's not that great.

View attachment 38766
I'm going to email them and ask.I bass fish and would have a Yeti filled with fishing gear,including 15 lbs of plastic worms etc
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 30, 2022

I'm going to email them and ask.I bass fish and would have a Yeti filled with fishing gear,including 15 lbs of plastic worms etc
In the meantime, I did some searching last night and was reading/watching a couple fishing-related reviews {disclaimer: I have ice-fished once in my life and have no other fishing experience. these may be useless):
Big Papa

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 30, 2022

So far I stumped them on the plastic worm question,:D they are going to email me.
Can't believe CS didn't know.
Laura

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2022

I have two stackable Dewalt brand boxes with a water tight seal that are awesome for 1/6th of the price of the Yeti.
Deano Bronc, Laura

Rank VI

Jun 30, 2022

I go to Moab 7/9! So exciting!
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow
Howdy, Deano Bronc

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Jul 06, 2022

Attachments

Marmot, Laura

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Rank VI

Jul 06, 2022

@Marmot saw these on the Ford merch site and remembered your post.

Thank you for coming back here and sharing!
Ordered