Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

We recently traveled to Flagstaff, Arizona for Overland Expo West, and Bronco Nation’s David and Bronco historian (and AZ local) Todd Zuercher put together a list of trails for owners to try out. If you weren’t able to join us on the trip and grab one of these booklets, here’s what you missed. While we do our best to rate trails appropriately, skill level, seasonality, and weather contribute to difficulty and length of time. We recommend doing your own research before you go, and always proceed with caution.

Trail Guide_cover.png

Trail Guide_1.png

Trail Guide_2.png

Trail Guide_3.png

Trail Guide_4.png

Trail Guide_5.png

Trail Guide_6.png

Trail Guide_7.png

Trail Guide_8.png

Tahotrvlr

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jan 5, 2021
Walnut Creek, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Tahoe
Last Name
Traveler
Member #

We recently traveled to Flagstaff, Arizona for Overland Expo West, and Bronco Nation’s David and Bronco historian (and AZ local) Todd Zuercher put together a list of trails for owners to try out. If you weren’t able to join us on the trip and grab one of these booklets, here’s what you missed. While we do our best to rate trails appropriately, skill level, seasonality, and weather contribute to difficulty and length of time. We recommend doing your own research before you go, and always proceed with caution.

View attachment 36614
View attachment 36623
View attachment 36622
View attachment 36621
View attachment 36620
View attachment 36619
View attachment 36617
View attachment 36616
View attachment 36615
0CE06383-68FB-48EE-B814-409C3247B270.jpeg

Todd’s and his gen 1 rig shepard’s our group on Schnebly Hill Rd. Thank you Bronco Nation for organizing this event and especially Robert for his guidance leading our group…
Above and beyond expectations!!!!
Thanks Again!!!!
-Eugene

RagnarKon

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

AHHHWHHHAHHAATT??? You want to my hometown and didn’t tell me????

Anyway, if anyone has any questions or wants to know some insider information, good places to eat in Flagstaff, fun things to do that don’t involve off-reading, etc. let me know.

Unfortunately my favorite trail suffered some fairly significant fire damage a few years ago, but still lots of good stuff there.

Reactions: Darrel

Darrel

Rank VI

Champion II

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

Thanks Laura! And BN for this trail information!