Don't delete

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, NH
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

I really enjoyed watching the YouTube video created by Jon Melton. He nailed the essence of the Off Roadeo experience. I especially enjoyed the ending where you watch the interaction with Mitch. (aka @mitchcreel )

When our community goes off-roading, it will be more than just our interaction with a finely crafted vehicle. It will be the relationships we make along the way and how we enjoy sharing those experiences.

It does not get any better than this!

mitchcreel

Rank V

Advocate III

May 29, 2020
California, USA
Member #

I really enjoyed watching the YouTube video created by Jon Melton. He nailed the essence of the Off Roadeo experience. I especially enjoyed the ending where you watch the interaction with Mitch. (aka @mitchcreel )

When our community goes off-roading, it will be more than just our interaction with a finely crafted vehicle. It will be the relationships we make along the way and how we enjoy sharing those experiences.

Definitely a rad experience, Warren! It made it that much harder to wait for my own Bronco to rip around with!

bdawson24

Rank VI

Champion I

May 20, 2020
Michigan, USA
Member #

Totally agree!!

Mitch and Jon are great friends and are really helpful in representing the community! Love them both.

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Definitely a rad experience, Warren! It made it that much harder to wait for my own Bronco to rip around with!
Mitch, that was too funny. Even when you were completely blurred out we could all tell it was you in the background giving him the business!

Great to see Jon and you having a blast. Keep up the good work. Lodi Represent!