Today at Bronco Nation - Mon., 10-11-21

Laura
Oct 12, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 12, 2021

Hi all, I hope you had a great weekend and a good start to this new week. Big one ahead for some with MY22 order banks opening on Wednesday. Be sure to tune in to the Bronco Nation YouTube channel for a broadcast with members of the Ford Bronco team. We'll announce time and the topics covered soon, but in the meantime, what would you want to ask members of the brand team?

We have had a couple pertaining hot threads happening; these are good places to drop questions as well. We're trying to get confirmation on as many as possible as quickly as possible so you can feel the most informed ahead of Wednesday:
On the blog: Earlier this year, we talked about the IFS with Bronco buff Todd Zuercher in 2021 Ford Bronco Suspension: How It Works and What May Be Coming. And recently, we saw one of the first solid axle swaps on a 2021. Today, we shared an article by Will Marshal of Forge Overland. He's had and wheeled Jeeps -- here's his take on the Bronco's Independent Front Suspension -- and why you may not want to pursue a swap just yet.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bronc96, Bronco_Girl
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

When is the broadcast? I don't see a date on the BN YouTube channel.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 12, 2021

When is the broadcast? I don't see a date on the BN YouTube channel.
On Wednesday evening, but I don't have the specific time yet!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Hi all, I hope you had a great weekend and a good start to this new week. Big one ahead for some with MY22 order banks opening on Wednesday. Be sure to tune in to the Bronco Nation YouTube channel for a broadcast with members of the Ford Bronco team. We'll announce time and the topics covered soon, but in the meantime, what would you want to ask members of the brand team?

We have had a couple pertaining hot threads happening; these are good places to drop questions as well. We're trying to get confirmation on as many as possible as quickly as possible so you can feel the most informed ahead of Wednesday:
On the blog: Earlier this year, we talked about the IFS with Bronco buff Todd Zuercher in 2021 Ford Bronco Suspension: How It Works and What May Be Coming. And recently, we saw one of the first solid axle swaps on a 2021. Today, we shared an article by Will Marshal of Forge Overland. He's had and wheeled Jeeps -- here's his take on the Bronco's Independent Front Suspension -- and why you may not want to pursue a swap just yet.
Much love @Laura ! You know I want my Bronco yesterday but I also want everyone to have a great experience. We are all enthusiasts and I look forward to putting these delays in the past. There is a way to make it great for all. Thank you for highlighting it!
Bronc96, Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Yes

Could you please ask them if the rumor about Heritage Package is true? Would it be a limited run? When it would be available?

My dealership insisted Ford told them it's coming in MY22.

thx!!
Deano Bronc, Bronco V-8

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 14, 2021

Yes

Could you please ask them if the rumor about Heritage Package is true? Would it be a limited run? When it would be available?

My dealership insisted Ford told them it's coming in MY22.

thx!!
I watched the broadcast, was hard to follow, sound kept breaking up

Laura explained reservations/orders.

They wouldn't say anything about the Heritage..

I'm still confused on order date vs reservation date vs hard top issues etc. Ordering starts soon but dealer says I can order later next year.o_O

you can watch the recorded vid