2022 Bronco –– ORDER GUIDE!

NickP
Oct 08, 2021

Rank V

Oct 08, 2021

Well it’s here my friends! The information everybody has been waiting for!
https://thebronconation.com/2022-bronco-what-do-i-need-to-do-and-what-are-my-options
1BA95345-8E4E-4DB2-A72F-BF8B82C69843.png
For pretty much everyone without a VIN, the info you need is in the news article and hopefully will help dull the wait just a little bit! I know that it’s bittersweet that there’s still a wait ahead, but honestly the price protection here is unprecedented. With inflation and supply chain shortages, the fact that our Broncos are essentially priced the exact same as when announced is pretty incredible. I think Ford knows that this has been a rough launch, and hopefully people appreciate the price protection as the awesome deal that it is.

I’ve attached the order guide and the price list here, take a look and discuss!

Attachments

Hobgoblin, 1Five1 Garage
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 08, 2021

Ford is also updating their FAQs for Order Holders on Ford.com regarding MY22 orders.

Attachments

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Hobgoblin, jinskeep

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2021

Key take-aways:
  • Most changes have already been announced. Thankfully, there isn't much to see here.
  • There is at least one known error in the guide, according to Ford. The slide out tailgate isn't ready for primetime and will not be there at Job 1 for MY22.
  • As expected Sasquatch with Manual is confined to the 2.3L engine so it isn't available on Wildtrak or Outer Banks
  • Roof Rack with 4-Door Sasquatch is not available on Badlands with the 2.7L or on WildTrak with full underbody skidplates
  • The thing we should all be super excited about is upgraded floor liners, this is the real news of the day.*
  • Cyber Orange is coming to all trims, it's still an extra charge though.
  • Don't be surprised that special Bronco editions aren't on here. Ford assures us that they're still coming. They just aren't going to show their hand yet.

*Its a joke folks, settle down.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Hobgoblin, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2021

I’ve got a ‘21 that’s supposedly going to be built one day, but it’s nice to move into MY22. Hoping that slide out tailgate can be purchased and installed in a ‘21 badlands.
[O- 725 -O]
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Oct 08, 2021

Key take-aways:
  • Roof Rack with 4-Door Sasquatch is available on Badlands with the 2.7L or on WildTrak with full underbody skidplates

Are you sure? Order guide says Roof Rack with 4D Sasquatch is NOT available with 2.7 engine.
d8lejr, BigShasta

Rank III

Oct 08, 2021

The SAS package went up a lot...maybe that is where they decided to increase the overall price?
'22 Bronco WT, CG, 4dr, 2.7L, SAS, Lux, Leather, Tow, PPF
Order 7/20/21 & 10/8; VIN 12/22; Blend 3/26/22; Purchased 4/23

Rank 0

Oct 08, 2021

The SAS package went up a lot...maybe that is where they decided to increase the overall price?

SAS went up $1500 on Badlands but HOPEFULLY this is because of automatically adding the Auto transmission. On other trims SAS package stays same price as before.
hkbooner

Standing Grumpy Face

Oct 08, 2021

Well that was underwhelming. More proof that Ford really doesn't listen to the customers. Things that people have been screaming for, and are pretty simple to change, didn't happen.

Examples:
  • No cold weather package
  • No stand alone 12" audio option
  • No option for washout interior across the board
  • No washout interior all the way back
  • No new fun colors
  • No rear seat vents
  • No signature lighting option for Black Diamond and base
Micahman, johndeerefarmer

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2021

Are you sure? Order guide says Roof Rack with 4D Sasquatch is NOT available with 2.7 engine.
Typo on my part, you're correct.

Standing Grumpy Face

Oct 08, 2021

Wonder what this is with the modular bumper. Guessing ilo is "in lieu of" and is the cost if you upgrade from the capable steel bumper to the modular bumper maybe.

21411E3C-7B10-48EF-A313-64EE882B8525.jpeg

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2021

Anyone having trouble downloading the guide and price list? I can but I have folks on the Facebooks saying they can't.

Standing Grumpy Face

Oct 08, 2021

Anyone having trouble downloading the guide and price list? I can but I have folks on the Facebooks saying they can't.

Downloaded fine for me
Rhiostatic, David

Life is a Highway

Oct 08, 2021

Downloaded fine for me
No problem here
David

Life is a Highway

Oct 08, 2021

I am on BN it is fine here
David

Burrito Connoisseur

Oct 08, 2021

So......... why is the mid package a no charge upgrade on Badlands??

That has to be a typo.

If not... my build just got cheaper than it was in 2021.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Tonka Truck

Standing Grumpy Face

Oct 08, 2021

So......... why is the mid package a no charge upgrade on Badlands??

That has to be a typo.

If not... my build just got cheaper than it was in 2021.

Yeah I'm sure it's a typo. I just went back and looked to make sure the mid package wasn't standard with the Badlands. It isn't. Even though it should be.

Burrito Connoisseur

Oct 08, 2021

Yeah I'm sure it's a typo. I just went back and looked to make sure the mid package wasn't standard with the Badlands. It isn't. Even though it should be.

Oh, I think I know what happened. The mixed up the Wildtrak and Badlands on the price sheet. If you look at the order guide, it says the Wildtrak comes with the mid package standard (just like it did for 2021). Yet on the price sheet is has a charge on it, which it should not have.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
David

Rank VI

Oct 08, 2021

Confirmed it is a formatting issue with the doc. Badlands should all start with 33.
RagnarKon

Wank ER

Oct 08, 2021

All good here with the DL on BN David. Any idea of what the body appearance kit is? Just curious - I did a doc search but no description. It's $1,790MSRP so it must be something fairly substantial. Not available on SAS vehicles. Just curious as I don''t belive I have seen this option before, or at least a description. Tube steps and color matching components or something like that?

Order Guide - Page 1 - Left Column - Half way down.
^ New Dealer Installed Options (DIO)
— Body Apperance Kit (Optional on all series, except Badlands and Wildtrak)
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 08, 2021

That green doesn't look bad.
Buckin Bronco, Deano Bronc