Rank IV

Don't delete

Jun 14, 2021
Massachusetts
First Name
William
Last Name
Drzyzga
Drove down to Nashville Tennessee from Massachusetts. Pulled into a parking lot, went to a pay booth paid the fee. I then walked back to my truck with the receipt to put it in the window and was already booted. The guy said he thought I wasn't going to pay the parking fee. Dude I just got out, he definitely was trying to scam me out of $200.
IMG-20220621-WA0001.jpg

nrlucas

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 2, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Lucas
Member #

If that thing has clearance in the wheel well, I 100% would have put it in drive and hobbled it down the block to the free parking lot advertised on the brick wall behind you.

MIGeezer

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
Can't trust the Bronco folks. Any bets he was a Jeep owner? Besides if you can afford a Bronco then you can afford the ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: EvlNvrDys

MyBronco21

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
Hampden, MA, USA
First Name
Carrie
Last Name
Ferrindino
Drove down to Nashville Tennessee from Massachusetts. Pulled into a parking lot, went to a pay booth paid the fee. I then walked back to my truck with the receipt to put it in the window and was already booted. The guy said he thought I wasn't going to pay the parking fee. Dude I just got out, he definitely was trying to scam me out of $200. View attachment 38277
Isn't that the same wheel/side you got side swiped on 90/495!! :oops: You deserve a break!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Jakob1972

MobScene13

Rank III

Supporter I

Mar 8, 2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
OBrien
Drove down to Nashville Tennessee from Massachusetts. Pulled into a parking lot, went to a pay booth paid the fee. I then walked back to my truck with the receipt to put it in the window and was already booted. The guy said he thought I wasn't going to pay the parking fee. Dude I just got out, he definitely was trying to scam me out of $200. View attachment 38277
Please tell me you didn't have to pay this....