Photo Request Wildtrak

Rgwinn
May 10, 2021

Rank VI

May 10, 2021

Need a photo of the door sticker on a Wildtrak. Chasing down info on the Transmission code and I have an insight that the WT may have the 10R80 transmission while the others may have the 10R60.

Thanks in Advance
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2021

Rank VI

May 10, 2021

Need a photo of the door sticker on a Wildtrak. Chasing down info on the Transmission code and I have an insight that the WT may have the 10R80 transmission while the others may have the 10R60.

Thanks in Advance

Curious.
If you look at Posting #13 in the thread link below, you will see two door stickers which @Deepshag obtained from a Black Diamond. Is that what you seek for a WildTrak? Are you obtaining the information you need from the yellow/white or the blue/white sticker?
Special Bronco Photo Requests | Bronco Nation Forum (thebronconation.com)
TK1215, Rgwinn

Rank VI

May 10, 2021

Curious.
If you look at Posting #13 in the thread link below, you will see two door stickers which @Deepshag obtained from a Black Diamond. Is that what you seek for a WildTrak? Are you obtaining the information you need from the yellow/white or the blue/white sticker?
Special Bronco Photo Requests | Bronco Nation Forum (thebronconation.com)

Yes, 208AE2A2-DDDB-488D-B238-F2270E36067F.jpeg

Looking for T or a U, on
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 10, 2021

Yes, View attachment 12939

Looking for T or a U, on

That example you provided above is very helpful.
Although Wildtrak Broncos are few and far between at dealer showings, Blake (aka @TorgSurv ) might be able to find you a Wildtrak sticker at the Texas Off-Roadeo.
TK1215, Graydog

Rank VI

May 11, 2021

Is it really possible that Ford is putting both r60 and r80 transmissions in, depending on trim level? David/Laura, can we get an official statement on the transmission version that will be in Broncos? Doesn't make a ton of sense that they would use a transmission with torque handling capacity so close to the output of the engine.
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
TK1215

Rank VI

May 11, 2021

Yes, View attachment 12939

Looking for T or a U, on
Considering the Wildtrak comes with sasquatch are we sure that isn't part of the sasquatch change option?
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
TK1215

Rank VI

May 11, 2021

Considering the Wildtrak comes with sasquatch are we sure that isn't part of the sasquatch change option?
That’s what I’m trying to ascertain. :cool:
TK1215, DRWright

Off-Roadeo Ranger

May 11, 2021

I can take a look, but remember that everything we've seen so far is pre-production.
TK1215, Rgwinn

Rank III

May 15, 2021

Another bronco forum is claiming the 10r60 is confirmed for 2021 Broncos
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank VI

May 15, 2021

Another bronco forum is claiming the 10r60 is confirmed for 2021 Broncos
I had a message from someone inside MAP that said different, so I’m hoping to just confirm one way or the other, in the end I don’t think it will matter much. I figure the Wildtrak or the FE should be a good reference.
BuzzyBud, TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

May 17, 2021

I had a message from someone inside MAP that said different, so I’m hoping to just confirm one way or the other, in the end I don’t think it will matter much. I figure the Wildtrak or the FE should be a good reference.
I believe @SlashRacer will be seeing a FE tomorrow so maybe he can get a shot of the sticker.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, Rgwinn

Road trip!!!

May 17, 2021

I believe @SlashRacer will be seeing a FE tomorrow so maybe he can get a shot of the sticker.
I am going to the first viewing tomorrow and plan on getting there 30 minutes early. The viewing I went to in March, I felt rushed around. That will not happen tomorrow. There are several things I want to see, and I will see everything.

I am making a list so I don’t forget anything tomorrow at the viewing.

If there is something you would like a picture of let me know. Add an @SlashRacer in your reply here.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
RockstarBobby, Rgwinn

Rank VI

May 17, 2021

If your bringing a tape measure, and if they have one with a mod bumper, if you can get the dimensions on the triangular opening just in from the end cap, so I can get a jump on building some light brackets
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Road trip!!!

May 17, 2021

If your bringing a tape measure, and if they have one with a mod bumper, if you can get the dimensions on the triangular opening just in from the end cap, so I can get a jump on building some light brackets
This opening?

CB1894C1-8879-4A17-BF3C-356786FF0500.png
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 17, 2021

TK1215

Road trip!!!

May 17, 2021

Yessir
I added it to my list. ;)
TK1215, Rgwinn

Rank VI

May 17, 2021

I am going to the first viewing tomorrow and plan on getting there 30 minutes early. The viewing I went to in March, I felt rushed around. That will not happen tomorrow. There are several things I want to see, and I will see everything.

I am making a list so I don’t forget anything tomorrow at the viewing.

If there is something you would like a picture of let me know. Add an @SlashRacer in your reply here.
@SlashRacer can you ask the team more about the Auto Start/Stop switch? It is something that I forgot to inquire more about at Super Cel East.

I want to know if we can engage it while we are under way and forgot to do it when we turned on the engine. I recently rented an F-150 and forgot to engage the Auto Stop/Start many times initially but was able to engage it while under way.

Thanks,

Hobbsy
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 17, 2021

@SlashRacer We know the Bronco will have a "Trail Maps" function tied to FordPass Performance app. May be the people you see tomorrow can tell us if it will be available at the time Broncos arrive in owner driveways?
TK1215, Rgwinn

Road trip!!!

May 17, 2021

@SlashRacer can you ask the team more about the Auto Start/Stop switch? It is something that I forgot to inquire more about at Super Cel East.

I want to know if we can engage it while we are under way and forgot to do it when we turned on the engine. I recently rented an F-150 and forgot to engage the Auto Stop/Start many times initially but was able to engage it while under way.

Thanks,

Hobbsy
Are you talking about the switch that turns the engine off at every stop light?
TK1215, Hobgoblin

Road trip!!!

May 17, 2021

@SlashRacer We know the Bronco will have a "Trail Maps" function tied to FordPass Performance app. May be the people you see tomorrow can tell us if it will be available at the time Broncos arrive in owner driveways?
Added it to my notepad.
TK1215, BuzzyBud