Bronco Basecamp at Overland Expo PNW

Laura
Apr 21, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 21, 2022

[RP][/RP]

Overland Expo is the premier overlanding event series in the world –– and Bronco Nation will be there. Join us!

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/302']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
SuzHansen, Broncofly
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2022

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

May 01, 2022

How do I get registered for this?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 01, 2022

Use the special Overland Expo Bronco Nation link to be placed in our group: https://overlandexpo.regfox.com/202...orthwest?registrants.source=BroncoNationOXPNW
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 01, 2022

Y'all, it's time for our next Bronco Basecamp! We've loved getting together at King of the Hammers and Moab 4X4 Safari –– join us now for a fun time in Oregon. We're checking out the area now and will be publishing our full schedule and programming next week.

Rank VI

Jun 03, 2022

I’m going…….anyone else going?
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
carrellslake, Laura

Rank V

Jun 25, 2022

[RP][/RP]

Overland Expo is the premier overlanding event series in the world –– and Bronco Nation will be there. Join us!

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/302']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
I already registered with the Premium package using my military discount, but as I was checking out the map I now see that we have a Bronco Nation area. I'm coming with my Bronco and a teardrop trailer (about 11' feet long). Am I able to park and hang with my fellow Bronco Nation?

Rank V

Jun 25, 2022

Use the special Overland Expo Bronco Nation link to be placed in our group: https://overlandexpo.regfox.com/202...orthwest?registrants.source=BroncoNationOXPNW
What or when will Bronco Nation be doing "excursions" during the EXPO? I just signed up for a bunch of classes/instruction, but may need to skip out of those if we are doing Bronco trip.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 25, 2022

What or when will Bronco Nation be doing "excursions" during the EXPO? I just signed up for a bunch of classes/instruction, but may need to skip out of those if we are doing Bronco trip.
Hear @David talk about them in detail here: (linked you right to the spot)

We will be doing two on Saturday and two on Sunday: times and details.
Curt_Russell, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 25, 2022

I already registered with the Premium package using my military discount, but as I was checking out the map I now see that we have a Bronco Nation area. I'm coming with my Bronco and a teardrop trailer (about 11' feet long). Am I able to park and hang with my fellow Bronco Nation?
Mental, you can definitely come hang with us, and we would love if you did! Here's the daily schedule. @David has been working with the Overland Expo team and has been on site; he would have a better understanding of the parking.

Rank V

Jun 25, 2022

SWEET! I just signed up for the Saturday trip. Thanks.
Laura

Rank VI

Jun 27, 2022

Mental, you can definitely come hang with us, and we would love if you did! Here's the daily schedule. @David has been working with the Overland Expo team and has been on site; he would have a better understanding of the parking.
Yes! You certainly can. When you check in, let them know that you're with Bronco Nation and they'll direct you to our camping area.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Laura

Rank IV

Jun 28, 2022

Who is attending the Bronco Basecamp at Overland Expo PNW July 8 - 10 in Redmond, OR?

We are driving to Redmond from Lynnwood, WA in our 21 Big Bend. Google maps sez it's a 6-hour drive, I haven't decided if we leave early Friday morning or the night before. This will be our first time attending. So I'm not sure what we are getting into, we plan to camp in the Bronco, bringing some camping basics (stove, water, food, bed, etc.), and going to rough it out of the back.

I've RSVP'd for the Saturday Sister's High Country Tour and the Sunday Off-Road at Cline Buttes OHV Area - looking for some off-road fun in our Bronco (we call her Ruby).

What do y'all recommend for securing our camping stuff when we go on the tours? I don't want to load everything in the Bronco, but how secure would it be if I left a few things at the campsite?

Any tips or suggestions very much appreciated.

Pic is my rig having a little fun.

Attachments

Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 28, 2022

Who is attending the Bronco Basecamp at Overland Expo PNW July 8 - 10 in Redmond, OR?

We are driving to Redmond from Lynnwood, WA in our 21 Big Bend. Google maps sez it's a 6-hour drive, I haven't decided if we leave early Friday morning or the night before. This will be our first time attending. So I'm not sure what we are getting into, we plan to camp in the Bronco, bringing some camping basics (stove, water, food, bed, etc.), and going to rough it out of the back.

I've RSVP'd for the Saturday Sister's High Country Tour and the Sunday Off-Road at Cline Buttes OHV Area - looking for some off-road fun in our Bronco (we call her Ruby).

What do y'all recommend for securing our camping stuff when we go on the tours? I don't want to load everything in the Bronco, but how secure would it be if I left a few things at the campsite?

So glad you guys are coming out! Here's the Basecamp schedule for Friday, in case that helps you decide ... Friday seems like the best day to walk the show (open until 5):

Friday

8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Basecamp)

The Bronco Nation booth is open! Come hang out with us, rest up for the round of product browsing, check out the Broncos on display, and chat with Bronco experts. We’ll have some merch available: community classics and sure-to-be new favorites, including hats, stickers, shirts, and more.

8 a.m. to 9 a.m. (Basecamp)
Breakfast. If you’ve been to a Bronco Nation event, you know we always kick off each day with something vital: Coffee. Along with it, we’ll be supplying a hot breakfast. Grab a hot cup and a burrito before you head out to explore the expo. Coffee is served until 9 a.m. (or while supplies last).

4 p.m. to 5 p.m. (Basecamp)
Meet back at Basecamp to close out your day! We’ll be set up with camp chairs around the fire, ready for the late afternoon Fireside Chats. Show off the new products you picked up, talk about the best rig you saw, and go over your overlanding plans together. It’s always a great time to meet others in the community, and one of the fastest ways to make Bronco friends!

As for security, we will always have someone at camp, and we're tucked away from the main camping/vendor area, but there still is the potential for outsiders to be in our space.
Broncofly

Rank 0

Jul 01, 2022

Looking forward to meeting some like minded folks from the PNW to link up with later. Haven't received my Bronco yet so still will be drooling over those that have.
Curt_Russell, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 01, 2022

Looking forward to meeting some like minded folks from the PNW to link up with later. Haven't received my Bronco yet so still will be drooling over those that have.
I can't wait until we get to have you in your Bronco at events!

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Jul 02, 2022

We're coming from the same area and are debating the same regarding departure time. Look forward to seeing some neighbors!
Curt_Russell, Laura

Rank V

Jul 02, 2022

I’m coming from Queen Creek, AZ and making a tour of it. Planning to hit Sequoia National (Wed) Park and Redwood National park (Thursday) on my way up. I’m staying all 3 days primarily for the classes, but making the Saturday Cline Butte Bronco Nation adventure.
Curt_Russell, Laura

Bronco Nana

Jul 03, 2022

We can’t wait! Coming from NW WA. Lots to learn and new friends to make! Should be epic!
Upper Left, USA
4dr, Badlands, Cyber Orange, with all the fixings....and then some!
Check out my company: www.crittear.com Helping Dog Ears, Calming Dogs Fears!

Bronco Nana

Jul 03, 2022

I’m registered for the expo, but how do I sign up for base camp? Or is it the same thing?
Upper Left, USA
4dr, Badlands, Cyber Orange, with all the fixings....and then some!
Check out my company: www.crittear.com Helping Dog Ears, Calming Dogs Fears!
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 03, 2022

I’m registered for the expo, but how do I sign up for base camp? Or is it the same thing?
It's the same thing, so you're set!
TK1215