MSRP for 21 Bronco arriving in 2022

Timstrong20
Jul 21, 2021

Rank III

Jul 21, 2021

I wanted to see if anyone had any insight on the MSRP going up. I reserved a Wildtrak, Rapid Red, Lux, Tow, etc. on 1 July 21, I read that anyone who reserved before mid march 21 that price was guaranteed. I was hoping that my wildtrak will stay the same price that I reserved it even though I won't get it (hopefully) in 2022. Any insight???

Thanks, in advance
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

I wanted to see if anyone had any insight on the MSRP going up. I reserved a Wildtrak, Rapid Red, Lux, Tow, etc. on 1 July 21, I read that anyone who reserved before mid march 21 that price was guaranteed. I was hoping that my wildtrak will stay the same price that I reserved it even though I won't get it (hopefully) in 2022. Any insight???

Thanks, in advance
I have a feeling we won't know until they update their website for the 22MY Broncos in Late September or early October.
IMO I think they will try to save or gain money for 22MY by changing around what standard features are on each trim. That way the customer doesn't directly see a price increase but it's there in options. At least if I was managing its probably what I would choose vs a visual price change.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Bike007b, SlashRacer

Rank III

Jul 21, 2021

I have a feeling we won't know until they update their website for the 22MY Broncos in Late September or early October.
IMO I think they will try to save or gain money for 22MY by changing around what standard features are on each trim. That way the customer doesn't directly see a price increase but it's there in options. At least if I was managing its probably what I would choose vs a visual price change.
Thanks, when did you Reserve your wildtrak and when do you think you will get it?
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Thanks, when did you Reserve your wildtrak and when do you think you will get it?
Hopefully by September but with all the Hardtop news and problems my confidence level is pretty low haha. Trying to be patient as I have always been the type of person as if I want something I'd go get it now.
SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

Thanks, in advance
Price protection info on this very site: https://thebronconation.com/fords-friday-email-free-hard-top-prep-kit-price-protection-extended/
Deano Bronc, LR48

Rank III

Jul 22, 2021

Hopefully by September but with all the Hardtop news and problems my confidence level is pretty low haha. Trying to be patient as I have always been the type of person as if I want something I'd go get it now.
Thanks for the reply. I noticed that you have camo seats, I haven't seen that option. Do you have pictures or was this an option from ordering/reserving in 2020? Thanks

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

Thanks for the reply. I noticed that you have camo seats, I haven't seen that option. Do you have pictures or was this an option from ordering/reserving in 2020? Thanks
The Camo seats are only an option for the Wildtrak with Cloth. If you choose leather there is no camo.