Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Heritage-and-Limited-header.png

It's come to our attention that there's some confusion surrounding the Heritage Broncos. Whether you have been unsure about something concerning these two different trims or would like information in one spot to show your dealer, we have you covered.

Here's a breakdown of the two trims, the starting prices, production numbers, and importantly, ordering rules and price protection FAQs.

READ THE ARTICLE

RagnarKon

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

Ah, so no golden ticket system. Those Heritage Limited vehicles are going to sell for astronomical amounts of money.

Also... maybe these things are just not for me, but the only color that looks remotely decent on Heritage is race red. Wonder why they opted to make Robin's Egg Blue exclusive to the Limited variant.

Reactions: Oldhippie and Laura

Mikes2021Bronco

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jul 13, 2020
Seymour, TN, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Hines
Member #

Ah, so no golden ticket system. Those Heritage Limited vehicles are going to sell for astronomical amounts of money.

Also... maybe these things are just not for me, but the only color that looks remotely decent on Heritage is race red. Wonder why they opted to make Robin's Egg Blue exclusive to the Limited variant.
I agree on the Race Red, not because I'm a fan of it, obviouslyi am. But it really is the only one, IMO... that looks and works the best with all the white.

Reactions: Oldhippie