Heritage and Heritage Limited: Two Editions, Two Order Processes

Laura
Sep 22, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 22, 2022

Heritage-and-Limited-header.png

It's come to our attention that there's some confusion surrounding the Heritage Broncos. Whether you have been unsure about something concerning these two different trims or would like information in one spot to show your dealer, we have you covered.

Here's a breakdown of the two trims, the starting prices, production numbers, and importantly, ordering rules and price protection FAQs.

READ THE ARTICLE
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bronco_Girl, 2020FordRaptor
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2022

Burrito Connoisseur

Sep 23, 2022

Ah, so no golden ticket system. Those Heritage Limited vehicles are going to sell for astronomical amounts of money.

Also... maybe these things are just not for me, but the only color that looks remotely decent on Heritage is race red. Wonder why they opted to make Robin's Egg Blue exclusive to the Limited variant.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Oldhippie, Laura

This is me in my happy place...

Sep 23, 2022

Ah, so no golden ticket system. Those Heritage Limited vehicles are going to sell for astronomical amounts of money.

Also... maybe these things are just not for me, but the only color that looks remotely decent on Heritage is race red. Wonder why they opted to make Robin's Egg Blue exclusive to the Limited variant.
I agree on the Race Red, not because I'm a fan of it, obviouslyi am. But it really is the only one, IMO... that looks and works the best with all the white.
2023 Wildtrak, Iconic Silver, Hard top, ordered 10/5, built 12/13, delivered 1/18
Oldhippie