FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport!

Diode Dynamics
Sep 01, 2021

Rank V

Sep 01, 2021

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a first look at our Stage Series Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! This kit allows you to easily mount two SS3 or SSC2 pods above the hood. The brackets bolt-on to factory mounting points, and have inset counterbores for better thread engagement and wiring routing points built-in. No modification required! It was designed to be low profile, and won’t interfere with raising or lowering the hood. Coming this fall!

Also, peep the SSC1 Fog Light Kit - coming soon as well! Let me know what you guys think! As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Follow Us: FB // IG // YT // TikTok
SquatchOrBust, Deepshag
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 01, 2021

Rank V

Sep 14, 2021

We're counting down the days to the released of our Bronco Sport Ditch Light Kit!

Do you prefer our SS3 LED pods or SSC2 LED pods?

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Sep 20, 2021

I got a bronco sport big bend model. It doesnt have the tow package so I had a hitch installed. Can I still pull a trailer with it without doing damage to anything? I never towed anything before and I dont want to buy a trailer and realize I cant pull it like I could If I bought the tow package bronco sport.
We would advise asking this question on another forum thread. This thread is specifically for automotive LED lighting. Sorry about that!
Diode Dynamics
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 28, 2021

Hey everyone!

The Stage Series LED Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco Sport is officially available for pre-order!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-led-ditch-light-kit-for-2010-2021-toyota-4runner-1.html
If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help.

Plus, if you're a US forum member, you're eligible for a free shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics