Chicago International Auto Show

Collin
May 20, 2021

Rank V

May 20, 2021

[RP][/RP]

The Chicago Auto Show is the nation's largest and longest-running auto show. With more than 1 million square feet of exhibit space, visitors will find more than 1000 vehicles, technology displays, and hand's on driving experiences.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/139']View Round Up Event[/eventlink]
Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 07, 2021

will the bronco be here

Rank 0

Jul 07, 2021

and will we be able to sit in them and touch them

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 07, 2021

will the bronco be here
Yes. It looks like they will have an outdoor off-road course.
https://www.chicagoautoshow.com/for...or-experiences-at-the-2021-chicago-auto-show/
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
IL21Bronco, HoosierDaddy

Rank VI

Jul 07, 2021

!!! Wife and Kiddo gave me tickets for Father's Day!!!
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
IL21Bronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jul 08, 2021

and will we be able to sit in them and touch them
Our understanding from Ford is that this will be possible.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram

Rank VI

Jul 14, 2021

Pics from our correspondent at the Chicago International Auto Show:

64797293560__F83D2BC5-898A-473C-A3A8-E6B1C21E22C7.jpegIMG_1499.jpegIMG_1500.jpeg
KJC76, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jul 14, 2021

Shelby Hall and Wild Yolo will be drivers for the event.

Wild Yolo:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRUJcdphkxn/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Shelby Hall:
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Rank V

Jul 15, 2021

All I see above is four 2-door broncos with hardtops not in their owner's driveway............
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 16, 2021

Weather is going to be perfect so my wife and I are headed up there on Saturday. :cool:
OurBroncoLife

Rank V

Jul 16, 2021

See you then! Say hi
Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 16, 2021

Another video of the course.
ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jul 16, 2021

I missed this forum earlier in the year. Apparently it was the only way to know this was happening. Why didn't ford or anyone send an email about this?! I see plenty about the off-rodeos that are nowhere near me plastered all over. I have commitments this weekend I cannot break and was a meager 2.5 hours away. I would have loved to go to this. It could have lessened my resentment towards Ford and this whole process. @oakie I am with you. All I now see are four door hard tops that could have been on my Wildtrak. I see why others have posted they just cancelled their orders. I could be waiting until 2023 and don't even know it. This could have been my chance to drive one. Just ridiculously frustrating. Are they trying to get us to cancel orders? Rhetorical venting. Sorry.
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 16, 2021

I missed this forum earlier in the year. Apparently it was the only way to know this was happening. Why didn't ford or anyone send an email about this?! I see plenty about the off-rodeos that are nowhere near me plastered all over. I have commitments this weekend I cannot break and was a meager 2.5 hours away. I would have loved to go to this. It could have lessened my resentment towards Ford and this whole process. @oakie I am with you. All I now see are four door hard tops that could have been on my Wildtrak. I see why others have posted they just cancelled their orders. I could be waiting until 2023 and don't even know it. This could have been my chance to drive one. Just ridiculously frustrating. Are they trying to get us to cancel orders? Rhetorical venting. Sorry.
There are rumors that there will be Broncos at this event. I haven't heard that they are giving out rides but I think it would be a great opportunity for them to do it. Never can tell.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/bronco-takeover-7th-annual-silver-lake-mi.4774/
Hop on the ferry and make a weekend out of it. (y)
73chesney

Rank VI

Jul 16, 2021

I've been looking for a reason to take the ferry. Thank you very much @Deano. BN should take over PR for Ford. This team is the reason I'm still a reservation holder. Total communication from Ford and my dealer has been 2 emails since I converted 2/22. Both telling me they have no idea when to expect my build. BN is holding down the fort for Ford. Talked me off the ledge yet again. :love:
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow
Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 16, 2021

I've been looking for a reason to take the ferry. Thank you very much @Deano. BN should take over PR for Ford. This team is the reason I'm still a reservation holder. Total communication from Ford and my dealer has been 2 emails since I converted 2/22. Both telling me they have no idea when to expect my build. BN is holding down the fort for Ford. Talked me off the ledge yet again. :love:
Yeah, my wife and I were just talking about that ferry and how we need to do it once we get the Bronco. We are planning on doing the Lake Michigan Circle Tour at some point. Start on the east shore and instead of going through Chicago on our loop around, take the ferry from west to east. Like the idea of missing Chicago traffic. (y)
Lake Michigan Circle Tour.png
73chesney

Rank VI

Jul 26, 2021

Hey! I was at CAS! Some fella prompted me to check my email for a VIP pass for the Bronco show and ride. There it was !! What a hook up that was! I skipped a LOT of line!!!!
That course was pretty cool! The hill was cool , the wife and kid loved it, but whoever designed that sidehill portion...LOL...WOW! That leaned that Bronco over probably more than I have ever leaned a vehicle over!

RE: Silver Lake
OK, if my rig isn't "out of production" and in my driveway by then ....might be a bit angry. :mad:
If it is, I'll do my best to be there and I'll give rides ...tell me your BN user name for admission! LOL
Look for something just like this:
(Pancho Cornwallace's rig)
tempImageqf2EDW.jpg
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 26, 2021

Hey! I was at CAS! Some fella prompted me to check my email for a VIP pass for the Bronco show and ride. There it was !! What a hook up that was! I skipped a LOT of line!!!!
That course was pretty cool! The hill was cool , the wife and kid loved it, but whoever designed that sidehill portion...LOL...WOW! That leaned that Bronco over probably more than I have ever leaned a vehicle over!

RE: Silver Lake
OK, if my rig isn't "out of production" and in my driveway by then ....might be a bit angry. :mad:
If it is, I'll do my best to be there and I'll give rides ...tell me your BN user name for admission! LOL
Look for something just like this:
(Pancho Cornwallace's rig)
View attachment 16057
Yeah, I was there too. It was a pretty cool course but it went my so quick. I saw one of the drivers had a Bronco Nation hat on and I was planning on riding with him if possible. Unfortunately they switched up the team of drivers so he wasn't in any of them when I finally got to the front of the line. Never saw him afterwards.
The hill was awesome but my wife was holding on for dear life. She also thought we were going to roll over on the sidehill section. :LOL: