US Midwest Chicago International Auto Show

Added to Calendar: 07-15-21

Collin

Rank IV

Champion II

May 20, 2020
Lincoln Park, MI
Member #

The Chicago Auto Show is the nation's largest and longest-running auto show. With more than 1 million square feet of exhibit space, visitors will find more than 1000 vehicles, technology displays, and hand's on driving experiences.

View Round Up Event

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Shelby Hall and Wild Yolo will be drivers for the event.

Wild Yolo:

Shelby Hall:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deano Bronc

OurBroncoLife

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 22, 2020
New York, NY, USA
www.youtube.com
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Downey
Member #

73chesney

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 30, 2021
Germantown, Wisconsin
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Chesney
I missed this forum earlier in the year. Apparently it was the only way to know this was happening. Why didn't ford or anyone send an email about this?! I see plenty about the off-rodeos that are nowhere near me plastered all over. I have commitments this weekend I cannot break and was a meager 2.5 hours away. I would have loved to go to this. It could have lessened my resentment towards Ford and this whole process. @oakie I am with you. All I now see are four door hard tops that could have been on my Wildtrak. I see why others have posted they just cancelled their orders. I could be waiting until 2023 and don't even know it. This could have been my chance to drive one. Just ridiculously frustrating. Are they trying to get us to cancel orders? Rhetorical venting. Sorry.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I missed this forum earlier in the year. Apparently it was the only way to know this was happening. Why didn't ford or anyone send an email about this?! I see plenty about the off-rodeos that are nowhere near me plastered all over. I have commitments this weekend I cannot break and was a meager 2.5 hours away. I would have loved to go to this. It could have lessened my resentment towards Ford and this whole process. @oakie I am with you. All I now see are four door hard tops that could have been on my Wildtrak. I see why others have posted they just cancelled their orders. I could be waiting until 2023 and don't even know it. This could have been my chance to drive one. Just ridiculously frustrating. Are they trying to get us to cancel orders? Rhetorical venting. Sorry.
There are rumors that there will be Broncos at this event. I haven't heard that they are giving out rides but I think it would be a great opportunity for them to do it. Never can tell.

Hop on the ferry and make a weekend out of it. (y)

Reactions: 73chesney

73chesney

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 30, 2021
Germantown, Wisconsin
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Chesney
I've been looking for a reason to take the ferry. Thank you very much @Deano. BN should take over PR for Ford. This team is the reason I'm still a reservation holder. Total communication from Ford and my dealer has been 2 emails since I converted 2/22. Both telling me they have no idea when to expect my build. BN is holding down the fort for Ford. Talked me off the ledge yet again. :love:

• Love

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I've been looking for a reason to take the ferry. Thank you very much @Deano. BN should take over PR for Ford. This team is the reason I'm still a reservation holder. Total communication from Ford and my dealer has been 2 emails since I converted 2/22. Both telling me they have no idea when to expect my build. BN is holding down the fort for Ford. Talked me off the ledge yet again. :love:
Yeah, my wife and I were just talking about that ferry and how we need to do it once we get the Bronco. We are planning on doing the Lake Michigan Circle Tour at some point. Start on the east shore and instead of going through Chicago on our loop around, take the ferry from west to east. Like the idea of missing Chicago traffic. (y)
Lake Michigan Circle Tour.png

Reactions: 73chesney

HoosierDaddy

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Northwest Indiana, IN, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Hey! I was at CAS! Some fella prompted me to check my email for a VIP pass for the Bronco show and ride. There it was !! What a hook up that was! I skipped a LOT of line!!!!
That course was pretty cool! The hill was cool , the wife and kid loved it, but whoever designed that sidehill portion...LOL...WOW! That leaned that Bronco over probably more than I have ever leaned a vehicle over!

RE: Silver Lake
OK, if my rig isn't "out of production" and in my driveway by then ....might be a bit angry. :mad:
If it is, I'll do my best to be there and I'll give rides ...tell me your BN user name for admission! LOL
Look for something just like this:
(Pancho Cornwallace's rig)
tempImageqf2EDW.jpg

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Hey! I was at CAS! Some fella prompted me to check my email for a VIP pass for the Bronco show and ride. There it was !! What a hook up that was! I skipped a LOT of line!!!!
That course was pretty cool! The hill was cool , the wife and kid loved it, but whoever designed that sidehill portion...LOL...WOW! That leaned that Bronco over probably more than I have ever leaned a vehicle over!

RE: Silver Lake
OK, if my rig isn't "out of production" and in my driveway by then ....might be a bit angry. :mad:
If it is, I'll do my best to be there and I'll give rides ...tell me your BN user name for admission! LOL
Look for something just like this:
(Pancho Cornwallace's rig)
View attachment 16057
Yeah, I was there too. It was a pretty cool course but it went my so quick. I saw one of the drivers had a Bronco Nation hat on and I was planning on riding with him if possible. Unfortunately they switched up the team of drivers so he wasn't in any of them when I finally got to the front of the line. Never saw him afterwards.
The hill was awesome but my wife was holding on for dear life. She also thought we were going to roll over on the sidehill section. :LOL: