BASECAMP WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE

Mikes2021Bronco
Aug 13, 2022

This is me in my happy place...

Aug 13, 2022

Who is planning to come to BN Basecamp at Woodward Dream Cruise at Groveland Park? ‍

I've made plans a preparations to attend Basecamp!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the Cruise, the Drive Events, and the Bronco Corral. I know there is some links on here with plenty of information. Although I'm not smart enough to link them for viewing, maybe @Laura .. could help me out? I'm not sure of the availability of camp spots that are left at bascamp, or the other events BN are preparing for everyone, but dont wait, sign up before its too late!! This will be my first event I've attended with BN and the multiple events they have planned. Hope to see everyone there!!!
2023 Wildtrak, Iconic Silver, Hard top, ordered 10/5, built 12/13, delivered 1/18
Laura, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Aug 14, 2022

I will be at Holly Oaks on Friday.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Laura, Mikes2021Bronco

Wash Me

Aug 14, 2022

So @SlashRacer you want to make sure you get your Bronco good and dirty before you go to TC wedding ? haha
Res 7/24/20 - 4dr Badlands 2.7- MIC-- High - Hot Pepper- Mod-- 8/12 Blend Date -Del 9/12/22
Laura, Mikes2021Bronco

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 14, 2022

Who is planning to come to BN Basecamp at Woodward Dream Cruise at Groveland Park? ‍

I've made plans a preparations to attend Basecamp!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the Cruise, the Drive Events, and the Bronco Corral. I know there is some links on here with plenty of information. Although I'm not smart enough to link them for viewing, maybe @Laura .. could help me out? I'm not sure of the availability of camp spots that are left at bascamp, or the other events BN are preparing for everyone, but dont wait, sign up before its too late!! This will be my first event I've attended with BN and the multiple events they have planned. Hope to see everyone there!!!
I'll be at the Bronco corral on Saturday. Doubt we will be able to get there early enough on Friday to stop by.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Laura, Big Papa

Aug 14, 2022

That sounds great!! Hopefully we'll all be able to meet up at some point, maybe at the corral on Saturday!!
2023 Wildtrak, Iconic Silver, Hard top, ordered 10/5, built 12/13, delivered 1/18

Aug 14, 2022

I'll be at the Bronco corral on Saturday. Doubt we will be able to get there early enough on Friday to stop by.
I'll be there as well. Hope to meet everyone!!
Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Aug 14, 2022

That sounds great!! Hopefully we'll all be able to meet up at some point, maybe at the corral on Saturday!!
I’ve been to Holly Oaks several times this year. I can lead people around Holly Oaks on Friday.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make it on Saturday. We have a wedding to attend on Saturday.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Mikes2021Bronco, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 14, 2022

I plan to be at the corral on Saturday.
1970 U14, 1974 U15, 2021 Outerbanks
Laura, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 14, 2022

links ... of information
Where to stay:

Bronco Nation members, come camp with us at the Woodward Dream Cruise Bronco Basecamp (space limited), August 18-21! Members, email us at [email protected] if you’d like a spot at no cost.

What to do:

We have many activities planned for the days leading up to the Dream Cruise, including these events on Friday:
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, Mikes2021Bronco

Aug 14, 2022

Where to stay:

Bronco Nation members, come camp with us at the Woodward Dream Cruise Bronco Basecamp (space limited), August 18-21! Members, email us at [email protected] if you’d like a spot at no cost.

What to do:

We have many activities planned for the days leading up to the Dream Cruise, including these events on Friday:
Thank you Laura, for the information and links to the events with BN at Woodward. Hopefully they can be useful for the Bronco Nation members if they're on the fence about attending.
Deano Bronc, Laura

Rank IV

Aug 15, 2022

I am planning on doing the Michiga Miler and Also looking for to the Bronco Corral on Woodward!
Deano Bronc, Laura

Rank 0

Aug 15, 2022

I will be at the Corral on Saturday with my Bronco Sport Badlands. Not sure how early I can make as I am driving over from Grand Rapids.

Attachments

SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Aug 15, 2022

I will be at the Corral on Saturday with my Bronco Sport Badlands. Not sure how early I can make as I am driving over from Grand Rapids.
Hope to see ya there. Maybe we can make this the biggest BN corral yet!!
Solomojoman69, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 15, 2022

Hope to see ya there. Maybe we can make this the biggest BN corral yet!!
According to registration, we're clocking in at nearly double last year's attendance.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Aug 15, 2022

According to registration, we're clocking in at nearly double last year's attendance.
That's awesome Laura, I hope that number triples by friday!! I'm driving a good distance, I dont want to be the only one there..
Deano Bronc, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 15, 2022

That's awesome Laura, I hope that number triples by friday!! I'm driving a good distance, I dont want to be the only one there..
Lol we are nearly capped out now
Mikes2021Bronco

Aug 15, 2022

Lol we are nearly capped out now
Oops....
Just Kidding...... lol