Back by Popular Demand: Bronco Off-Roadeo Ladies Day!

Laura
Sep 20, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 20, 2022

The response was so great after that first ladies-only day … that Bronco Off-Roadeo is doing it again. Two more times, in fact. They are ready to welcome two new groups of women who want to make their mark on the trails and discover all the Bronco can do — this time at Mt. Potosi just outside Las Vegas, Nevada. Registration is now open for these next two ladies-only days:
MicrosoftTeams-image (3).png

Ladies-Only Bronco Off-Roadeo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday, October 13, 2022
OR
Friday, October 14, 2022

Read the article for more information, and check out the flyer below for facts at a glance!

Attachments

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TorgSurv, Darrel
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2022

Rank I

Sep 20, 2022

I'm in and excited to be able to attend!
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 20, 2022

I'm in and excited to be able to attend!
Which day are you planning on going, Tina? I may be able to go and it'd be great to go any day but especially with our ladies here!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top

Rank III

Sep 20, 2022

Will there be dates for 2023??
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 20, 2022

Will there be dates for 2023??
I don't know for sure, but I'm hopeful and would think so, if interest keeps up. Are you waiting until you have your Bronco?
Littlin

Rank III

Sep 20, 2022

Currently planning on Vegas for Oct 29 as Oct 13/14 is my wedding anniversary.
Laura

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Sep 20, 2022

It's unfortunate that this is limited in the way that it is. I attended off rodeo already, but my wife wasn't able to go so it wold be REALLY nice if they would allow something like that.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Littlin, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 20, 2022

It's unfortunate that this is limited in the way that it is. I attended off rodeo already, but my wife wasn't able to go so it wold be REALLY nice if they would allow something like that.
I agree!

Rank I

Sep 20, 2022

Which day are you planning on going, Tina? I may be able to go and it'd be great to go any day but especially with our ladies here!
Thursday for me.
Laura

Rank VI

Sep 21, 2022

I wish this would become an annual event!
Littlin, Broncy_OBX

Rank III

Sep 21, 2022

I wish this would become an annual event!

Bi annual would be even better to allow for greater participation
JoergH

Rank III

Sep 21, 2022

I don't know for sure, but I'm hopeful and would think so, if interest keeps up. Are you waiting until you have your Bronco?
I’m waiting for my Bronco to be able to attend. Also, I recently had surgery and just started driving again last week, so that would be too early for me anyways. I really hope they do more in 2023. They should do an all womens event at the NH location. Or somewhere on the east coast.
Littlin, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 21, 2022

I’m waiting for my Bronco to be able to attend. Also, I recently had surgery and just started driving again last week, so that would be too early for me anyways. I really hope they do more in 2023. They should do an all womens event at the NH location. Or somewhere on the east coast.
I hope your recovery has been smooth so far! I agree, one at all the locations would be great.

Rank III

Sep 21, 2022

I hope your recovery has been smooth so far! I agree, one at all the locations would be great.
I’m just happy that I’m able to start driving. I should be getting my Bronco next month. If all goes well of course lol.
Laura

Rank I

Oct 05, 2022

Hi Laura, I seem to remember reading somewhere that I should wear thin-soled flexible shoes to off-roadeo (of course, I cannot find the info now), but in the most current email, it just says "sturdy closed-toe shoes designed for uneven terrain," soooo is it okay to wear hiking shoes? They have a thicker tread, of course, so at first, I thought they were a no-go, but since I would be wearing them IRL while driving off-road, it seems like the right choice.
radar3d
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 05, 2022

Hi Laura, I seem to remember reading somewhere that I should wear thin-soled flexible shoes to off-roadeo (of course, I cannot find the info now), but in the most current email, it just says "sturdy closed-toe shoes designed for uneven terrain," soooo is it okay to wear hiking shoes? They have a thicker tread, of course, so at first, I thought they were a no-go, but since I would be wearing them IRL while driving off-road, it seems like the right choice.
Great question! You're right on wanting to feel the pedals, but I wear thick combat boots or Carhartt work boots and have never had a problem. I did wear tennis shoes for the first time to Texas and my ankles and the ant bites said never again ;) personal preference on what you want, but just have good treads either way. It's definitely uneven, loose, dusty, rocky, with scratchy brush.
BuckYeah, Tina

Rank I

Oct 05, 2022

Great question! You're right on wanting to feel the pedals, but I wear thick combat boots or Carhartt work boots and have never had a problem. I did wear tennis shoes for the first time to Texas and my ankles and the ant bites said never again ;) personal preference on what you want, but just have good treads either way. It's definitely uneven, loose, dusty, rocky, with scratchy brush.
Thank you for the prompt and informative reply! Hope to see you there.
Laura

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Oct 05, 2022

Couldn't your wife attend as a guest and ride along with you? I saw lots of couples at the Moab Off-Roadeo. Are spouses or significant others not allowed to take the wheel?
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 06, 2022

Couldn't your wife attend as a guest and ride along with you? I saw lots of couples at the Moab Off-Roadeo. Are spouses or significant others not allowed to take the wheel?
They can; I'm assuming Mrs. JoergH couldn't make it that day for some reason.
BuckYeah
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 06, 2022

Thank you for the prompt and informative reply! Hope to see you there.
I'm on for Friday now, so it'll be awesome to hear what Day 1 was like from you!
Tina