Back by Popular Demand: Bronco Off-Roadeo Ladies Day!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

The response was so great after that first ladies-only day … that Bronco Off-Roadeo is doing it again. Two more times, in fact. They are ready to welcome two new groups of women who want to make their mark on the trails and discover all the Bronco can do — this time at Mt. Potosi just outside Las Vegas, Nevada. Registration is now open for these next two ladies-only days:
MicrosoftTeams-image (3).png

Ladies-Only Bronco Off-Roadeo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday, October 13, 2022
OR
Friday, October 14, 2022

Read the article for more information, and check out the flyer below for facts at a glance!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: TorgSurv and Darrel

JoergH

Rank VI

Champion II

Apr 21, 2021
Saugus, Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Joerg
Last Name
Hallbauer
Member #

It's unfortunate that this is limited in the way that it is. I attended off rodeo already, but my wife wasn't able to go so it wold be REALLY nice if they would allow something like that.

Reactions: Littlin and Laura

Crazewaffle7

Rank II

Advocate III

Jun 17, 2021
Connecticut
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Wassil
I don't know for sure, but I'm hopeful and would think so, if interest keeps up. Are you waiting until you have your Bronco?
I’m waiting for my Bronco to be able to attend. Also, I recently had surgery and just started driving again last week, so that would be too early for me anyways. I really hope they do more in 2023. They should do an all womens event at the NH location. Or somewhere on the east coast.

Reactions: Littlin and Laura

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

I’m waiting for my Bronco to be able to attend. Also, I recently had surgery and just started driving again last week, so that would be too early for me anyways. I really hope they do more in 2023. They should do an all womens event at the NH location. Or somewhere on the east coast.
I hope your recovery has been smooth so far! I agree, one at all the locations would be great.