2021 Bronco Locker Drawer - Fold Down Table - Console Vault With Juggernaut Performance

David
Jul 21, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Juggernaut Performance has been posting some install and review content over on Facebook. Check them out here!

Also, check out their install of some other Bronco accessories here.

Here's what they have to say about the Bronco Locker Drawer and Fold Down Table:

Overall we are pretty pleased with these three accessories we had to install in our demo. This is a very basic overview install, to possibly help guide someone with basic technical and tool knowledge. We will start with the locker. It fits great, and is built well. Note, the hardware is hiding inside and you can't see it until you remove the drawer from the case. We got pretty frustrated by this.

You start by removing the 4 tie down hooks, and replacing the inner bolts with included standoffs. Next step is simply placing the case over the studs. This is our first gripe. It would have been nice to have new bezels or blockoffs for what remains visible of the tie down area. Oh well. From here, you tighten the lock nuts onto the studs from inside. Kind of a tricky area but you can start them by feel. A cordless ratchet makes tightening immensely easy, compared to using a hand tool.

Next up, use the included low profile torx bolts to reinstall the tie downs up on top. Then install the drawer and you're done! It is a good sized, rugged piece of equipment with removable dividers. Sig P365 shown for scale.

Next up is the folding table. Great product, relatively easy install, mediocre execution in our opinion. You start by putting some protector on the sharp painted edges that it mounts to. Easy enough. Our next gripe is the lack of paint behind the trim panel that is removed, not very encouraging if we may say so. You install the main support bar and then loosely bolt the bracket to it, to give you a way to mark the holes you will need to drill. Once marked, you drill them to 7/16 and insert the self expanding nutserts. Our only major issue with all this is that one nutsert was defective and not threaded, so we left it out and will finish later. The lower right seemed to be the place to leave one out if required.

Once the inserts are in, you reinstall the frame. Not, you want to roll the lower brace in, prior to bolting it up. Follow the pictures and do a rubber washer behind, with a bolt and lock washer in front. Tighten up all the hardware as shown, and boom. Table is ready. Once it is installed, its quite rugged.

Finally, we have the center console safe. It is also quite rugged, and very quick and easy to install. The inner workings are hinged to make it easy. Set it down in, following the front sticker (which leaves the key slot open for those dead fob battery starts). Self tapping screws are included, to hold the lower section into the vehicle. The upper is set in, and 4 nuts are tightened onto preinstalled studs from inside. It is not a tank, but you would have to totally destroy the center console to get it out and open. It will definitely keep honest folks honest, and will fit most EDC sized handguns or valuables.

Attachments

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
JMZellmer, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Additional images.

Attachments

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Canonman11, KennyMac

Libations MOD

Jul 21, 2021

Glad I am seeing this Ford table a few times today on here, definitely now going with Rock Slide Engineering's dual table for $50 more, and it looks much higher quality too. And yes RSE is coming out with a full line-up for the Bronco
https://rockslideengineering.com/product/trail-tailgate-table-2/
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
JHawk89, weshamm

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

The
Additional images.
safe looks secure but small...
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

Glad I am seeing this Ford table a few times today on here, definitely now going with Rock Slide Engineering's dual table for $50 more, and it looks much higher quality too. And yes RSE is coming out with a full line-up for the Bronco
That is awesome and hope they make for Bronco--I like that 2 tiers
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Jul 23, 2021

That is awesome and hope they make for Bronco--I like that 2 tiers
ALready have talked to them and yes 100% they are doing a full Bronco line
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
KennyMac

Rank 0

Jul 29, 2021

I am getting this once it is for the Bronco. A well designed unit from the other ford version. Quality a plus and two tier is awesome.
ResidualGenius

Rank II

Aug 04, 2021

Things like this are why I love the forums. Never heard of these guys before but from what I can tell, this is a far better table and the one I’ll be going with.
4dr Badlands, 2.7L, Auto, Lux, SAS, CO. Window Sticker: 1/19
Blend Date: 1/25
ResidualGenius

Rank 0

Aug 22, 2021

I talked to them and looking to be out for the Bronco in October.
ResidualGenius, weshamm