Today, Ford updated the Bronco Build & Price site for MY22, letting customers configure a 2022 Bronco online.
Existing order holders can use the B&P website as a tool for when they update/confirm their order specifications with their dealer. On Oct. 15, online ordering launches, and non-converted reservation holders can order online.
Questions on MY22 ordering? Read 2022 Bronco –– What Do I Need to Do, and What are My Options?
New for MY22
Ford has announced several changes for the second year of production:
- Wildtrak 4-door series has the soft top added to the hard top option.
- Black Diamond and Badlands have the Capable bumper as standard.
- Heavy-Duty Modular bumper is available on any trim.
- Manual transmission with Sasquatch package is available.
- Four-door Sasquatch package with roof rack has been added.
- The slide-out tailgate will be coming (late availability).
- Cyber Orange will be available on all series.
Additionally, the color visualizer has been updated with Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green, the two new colors for 2022. The retired colors of Antimatter Blue, Rapid Red, and Lightning Blue have been removed.
Putting It to Work
As you build your Bronco in the configuration tool, like with MY21, you’ll notice in practice where compatibility exists and does not. Things such as:
- Trying to pair a manual Sasquatch with a 2.7L engine –– It is available for the just the 2.3L EcoBoost engine.
- Roof Rack with 4-Door Sasquatch is not available on Badlands with the 2.7L or on Wildtrak with full underbody skid plates.
And no new news for the community here either, but you’ll see changes to the Dealer Installed Options –– several option combos have switched to à la carte. Join us tonight at 6 p.m. EST for a live broadcast with several members of the Bronco Nation team and community as well as the Ford Bronco team.
We’ll discuss these differences, pricing and price protection, and see a look at something new. Drop your questions below and add them to the Live chat tonight.