SEMA is a massive show of aftermarket items, and 2021 was a banner year for Bronco. Manufacturers and suppliers have begun rolling out accessories and parts for the Bronco and Bronco Sport in larger numbers.
We used the SEMA app to navigate the show’s 1.25 million square feet, and with it, we collected all the products tagged specifically for the Bronco Sport and Bronco. The companies supplied the descriptions, and we’ve included the part numbers and links to their websites to make finding additional details easier (note: not all items may be online at publishing).
Lift Kits, Suspension, and Shocks
- 4WP Factory Bronco Leveling Kit (62210K): 4WP Factory says their new Ford Bronco Level Lift is the fastest, safest, and most economical way to raise the front and/or rear of your Bronco for the proper attitude. This gives you the clearance and ability to add tires up to 35 inches.
- 4WP Factory Bronco Lift Kit (K4240BXU): 4WP Factory Performance Lift Kit with adjustable lift height 2.5” VRST Coil Overs and High Angle Upper Control Arm (UCA) that will accommodate up to a 37” tall tire.
- 2021 Ford Bronco Suspension System (K40001): ICON Vehicle Dynamics is proud to introduce their 2021 Ford Bronco System that increases front wheel travel by up to 20% over stock and rear wheel travel by 25%. A solid level of performance is established with these systems, which are available in all reservoir compression adjustable configurations including the All-New CDEV.
- 3” Bronco Kit (K2377DL): System improves ride quality and increases wheel travel for aggressive offroad use. Shocks are tuned for a very compliant highway ride with superior offroad damping.
- Hypertech SpeedoCalibrator In-Line Module (730125): The new 2021 Bronco vehicle network has firewall protection that prevents reprogramming modules for tire size changes. Hypertech’s In-Line Speedometer Calibrator provides a solution allowing users to adjust for larger tires. The 2021 Ford Bronco can be calibrated for 40” and taller tires with an easy and affordable solution.
- 2021 Bronco FPP Off-Road Suspension Kit (M-18000-B1): Exclusive to Ford Performance Parts. Bilstein Suspension Kit increases tire and ground clearance. Improves off-road handling characteristics. Available for 2- and 4-door models.
- 2021+ Ford Bronco OE Replacement 2.5” Coil Overs w/ Remote Reservoir and Compression Adjuster (6CF 010 0A): Radflo Suspension Technology, Inc. is proud to offer 2021+ Ford Bronco owners their OE Replacement 2.5” Coil Overs. Shown with an upgraded Finned Remote Reservoir and Compression Adjuster. Radflo’s race-proven OE Replacement Coil Overs will take your ‘21+ Ford Bronco to the next level by improving damping and ride quality both on and off-road.
- 2021 Ford Bronco 2.5 OEM Performance Series Kit (25001-392A-393A): 100% Bolt-on Performance. Increased wheel travel. Adjustable ride height. Fits 35” tires. Large 2.5 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks. Factory tuned for optimal ride quality. Fully rebuildable, serviceable, and tunable. Standard option: Finned reservoir.
- 2021 Ford Bronco 2.5 IBP Performance Series Kit (25701-392A-393A): King’s 2.5” IBP Internal Bypass Coilover shock delivers precisely tunable velocity sensitive and position sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stop in a bolt-on monotube shock. Increased wheel travel. Adjustable ride height. 100% Bolt-on Performance. Fits 35” tires.
Lighting and Lighting Accessories
- 4WP Factory Bronco 3rd Brake Light Bracket (61969W): The 3rd Brake Light Bracket can be used to compliment the spare tire relocation bracket or on its own.
- ’66-77 Bronco Tail Light Bezel (72FT-TL-KIT): CVF Racing Tail Light Bezel for 1966-1977 Broncos. Works with OEM lenses or aftermarket LED taillights. Available in CVF’s four distinct finishes: Polished Aluminum, Stealth Black, C3 Ceramic Clear Coat, and Black Diamond. Sold in pairs with stainless steel mounting hardware.
- ’78-79 Bronco Tail Light Bezel (79FT-TL-KIT): CVF Racing Tail Light Bezel for 1978-79 Ford Bronocs. Works with OEM lenses or aftermarket LED taillights. Available in CVF’s four distinct finishes: Polished Aluminum, Stealth Black, C3 Ceramic Clear Coat, and Black Diamond. Sold in pairs with stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Bronco Mirror Mounted Off-Road Light Kit (M-15200K-BML): 4” round light. 8,600 raw lumens. 3060 lumens. 28 watts. 50,000 hr LED lifespan. Light pattern – drive. Sold in pairs. Wiring harness is optimized to work with vehicles that have the factory auxiliary switches.
- Bronco Roof Mounted Off-Road Light Bar Kit (M-15200K-BRL): Ford Performance worked with one of the most recognized names in off-road lighting, RIGID, to develop this off-road light kit, which works exclusively on 2021-22 Broncos. This kit allows for the installation of a 40” off-road light bar onto the Bronco’s roof and contains: unique harness, brackets, and lens covers.
Fenders and Flares
- 4WP Factory Bronco Fender Deletes (61768W): 4WP states their Fender Delete Kit is perfect for customers who have an eye for detail and want their rig to look its best when getting it dirty.
- Bronco Super Bolt Fender Flares (FO34E24): Traverse the trickiest weather and road conditions with confidence, looking magnificent in the process, says AIR DESIGN. Thermoformed from the best and toughest materials obtainable, these heavy-duty Fender Flares feature AIR DESIGN’s exclusive Super Bolt technology that allows a no-drill and easy installation. Painted in a Scuff Resistant Smooth-Grain Textured Black Finish.
- 4WP Factory Bronco Front Bumper (61268W): The Full-Width Front Bumper gives customers the option to increase their rig’s grille protection, add recovery points, auxiliary lighting, and work with factory safety features.
- 4WP Factory Bronco Rear Bumper (61468W): The Full-Width Rear Bumper carries over the same design cues as the Front Bumper, giving your rig a cohesive look when heading out on the trails or ripping down the highway.
Armor and Protection
- 4WP Factory Bronco Front Bumper Skid Plate (61748W): 4WP says their Front Bumper Skid Plate is designed to effortlessly integrate with the Full-Width Front Bumper (61268W) to provide superior under-body protection.
- ZROADZ Rock Slider Side Steps, 2021 Ford Bronco 4-dr (Z745401): ZROADZ Rock Slider Side Steps are built to perform under the most rigorous conditions while still providing a large step area with perforated top plates for aid during entry. ZROADZ Rock Sliders are made from heavy gauge 2.0-inch mild steel and come standard with a 3 Stage Epoxy Based Black Powder coated finish.
- ForeFront Bull Bar for Ford Bronco (2165200): Made for the Ford Bronco owner with the adventurous heart and daring spirit, the ARIES ForeFront bull bar is constructed with a carbon steel frame that delivers premium front-end protection and durability, and features a tight, sleek design that complements the lines of the vehicle for a streamlined appearance and finish.
- 4WP Factory Bronco Side Steps (61668W): 4WP says their side steps are the perfect solution for the customer who wants to bring a rugged style to their rig without compromising on function. The steps provide a functional platform to assist not only with entering and exiting a lifted vehicle but can also be used when needing to access any roof mounted accessories.
- V-Series V3 Aluminum Side Steps (V3412987T): V-Series V3 Aluminum Side Steps for NEW Ford Bronco 4 door SUVs feature OEM quality textured black power coated finish and offer superior corrosion resistance in harsh weather environments. Deep high traction step pads are ideal for same conditions. Uses Go Rhino application-specific V-Series no-drill brackets and are North American made.
Doors and Door Accessories
- Ford Bronco Door Hinge Covers: Protect and hide the door hinges on the new Ford Bronco when the doors are removed. The hinge design is patent pending and only available from Dee Zee! The ABS plastic covers will not only create a sleek look when the doors are removed but also offer protection for the wiring harness and door hinge posts. Sold as a set of four.
- Bronco Tube Door Kit (M-19008-BTD2): Enjoy an open off-road experience while staying secure. Doors utilize OEM door latches for quality fitment.
- Stowaway Doors: The Stowaway Doors were a 2020 SEMA Launchpad Finalist. These doors are full-soft door replacement for factory doors. The canvas covering is easily removable and the frame folds to fit under the rear seat or anywhere else you can stow a small tent.
Interior Parts and Accessories
- FullVUE Rear Camera Mirror for Ford Bronco (FVMR-1120): This versatile new safety and convenience aid replaces your current rearview mirror with a live streaming full HD video screen. It improves on your traditional mirror by providing a clear, crisp view of exactly what you need to see with no obstructions of passengers, cargo, or small rear windows.
- Soundbar by JBL (VM2DZ-18808-K): Sound bar for direct fit to Ford Bronco 2- and 4-door models with standard audio system. Consists of 4 high efficient midrange speakers couple with 2 Soft Dome tweeters mounted in a molded waterproof housing. Includes custom mounting hardware for Sport Bar application. 180 degree swivel mount.
- ProClip Phone Mount for 2021/22 Ford Bronco (PCXLFD05): Available in a choice of three mount heads, this ProClip phone mount is custom-made for a 2021/22 Ford Bronco and clips into the seams of a dashboard with no holes or damage to the vehicle. Available mount heads include: MagicGrip wireless charging; MagicMount Pro Charge 5; and MagicMount Pro XL Surface. Charging mounts include a 20W USB-C PD Charger.
- Subwoofer Enclosure with 12” Phoenix Gold Subwoofer for Bronco Tailgate (TXFBB12): Built tough and made to fit the Ford Bronco tailgate, this 12” bass enclosure offers a quick and easy way to add a high-powered subwoofer to the audio system. The rugged and weatherproof enclosure utilizes the tailgate for mounting, saving space. Phoenix Gold designed a subwoofer specifically for this enclosure for deep, accurate bass.
Exterior Parts and Accessories
- Havoc License Plate Relocation Bracket – Bronco (HFB-05-001): New license plate relocation bracket allows for relocation of the rear license plate on the new 2021 Bronco. Features the Havoc “H” in design for a stylish way to relocate your plate.
- ’78-79 Bronco 6-Axis Adjustable Billet Hood Hinge (HOOD-HINGE-KIT-79FT-SS): CVF Racing Billet Hood Hinges for 1978-79 Bronco. All CVF Hood Hinges are equipped with CVF’s patented 6-axis adjustment allowing one person to easily adjust their hood with a turn of a wrench. CVF Hinges are available in our four distinct finishes: Polished, Stealth Black, C3, and Black Diamond.
- Bronco Electric Convertible Soft Top: myTop manufactures electric convertible tops for Jeep, but at this year’s SEMA, they presented for the very first time their Bronco electric convertible soft top.
Powertrain and Performance
- Sprint Booster V3 (SBFO1023S): Sprint Booster says their 2021 Ford Bronco Sprint Booster V3 is the most refined Throttle Controller ever offered in the automotive world.
- Hypertech React (105300): 2021 Ford Bronco – Hypertech’s REACT is designed to offer customized control over the vehicle’s throttle response. A control knob allows switching between multiple modes: Mud/Sand, Street, Economy, Crawl, or Stock all in one part number. User can control the intensity of each mode on-the-fly to fit a particular driving need.
- Bronco EcoBoost Power Pack Calibration for 2.3L (M-9603-B23): 50 states legal – C.A.R.B. EO# D-752-16. Ford Performance engineered and dyno tested. Improved drivability and throttle response throughout RPM range. Optimized shift schedule. Horsepower & torque gains. For U.S. and Canadian vehicles.
Wheels and Skins
- 2021-22 Ford Bronco Sport Gloss Black Wheel Skin (7968-GB): Gloss Black ABS plastic wheel skin that easily installs over the 2021-22 Ford Bronco Sport 17” alloy wheel. This product requires no special tools for installation and can be installed in minutes. The wheel skin matches the OE wheel and s held on to the wheel by molded tabs behind the spokes of the wheel. Upgrade your wheels easily and inexpensively.
- WARN Moonsault Wheels (104485 black/104486 gunmetal gray): The WARN Moonsault wheels are now available in six-lug applications (6×5.5/6×139.7). These fitments are ideal for the Ford Bronco and Ranger, Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner, and many other popular six-lug fitments. There are three styles to choose from in two finishes. The wheels are 17×8.5 with a 0 offset. The center caps are a nod to the WARN Hub.
- WARN Jackhammer Wheels (104489 black/104490 gunmetal gray): The WARN Jackhammer wheels are now available in six-lug applications (6×5.5/6×139.7). These fitments are ideal for the Ford Bronco and Ranger, Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner, and many other popular six-lug fitments. There are three styles to choose from in two finishes. The wheels are 17×8.5 with a 0 offset. The center caps are a nod to the WARN Hub.
- WARN Diamond Cutter Wheels (104487 black/104488 gunmetal gray): The WARN Diamond Cutter wheels are now available in six-lug applications (6×5.5/6×139.7). These fitments are ideal for the Ford Bronco and Ranger, Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner, and many other popular six-lug fitments. There are three styles to choose from in two finishes. The wheels are 17×8.5 with a 0 offset. The center caps are a nod to the WARN Hub.
- Bronco Winch Kit (M-1821-B): Unique WARN 10,000 lb winch. 100-foot spydura synthetic winch line. 10,000 lb. winch hook. Red hook strap. Wired remote control. Required bracketry and hardware. Front license plate bracket included.
- Bronco Power Stretch Recovery Kit (176660BRCO-K): Bubba Off-Road Recovery Gear Set-Bronco Edition. Especially designed for the new Ford Bronco series. Set includes a Power Stretch Recovery Rope, two NexGen Gator-Jaw synthetic shackles and lightweight mesh duffle bag. Made in the USA, this gear set has everything you need for a faster, smarter, safer way to get your Bronco unstuck, according to the company.