Moab 4×4 Safari is coming up quickly, and some of you will be staying with Bronco Nation at Bronco Basecamp. It’s time to start gathering items you’ll want and need to bring!
Our resident gear expert David has put together a list of optional and essential items to make your experience comfortable, whether you’re staying in your own RV, in one of the provided tents, or at one of the primitive camping spots in your tent or overlanding setup. The list isn’t exhaustive, but it does cover the basics.
If you have questions about what will be provided at Bronco Basecamp, please call Bronco Nation from 9AM-5PM Eastern Time at 1-855-323-5483. You can also email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hats for sun protection
- Moisturizers for eyes, skin, lips, and nose as required
- Personal water source (water bottles, water bladder, etc)
- Sleeping bag (0-degree bags are best)
- Sleep pad
- Pillows as required
- Head lamp
- Sturdy outdoors footwear
- Bright or reflective clothing options for movement at night
- Light and medium-weight jackets or hoodies
- Wet wipes
- Day pack backpack
- Camp table and chairs
- Coolers w/ ice
- Satellite based communicator
- Dedicated GPS