Due to high demand and limited production capacity, Ford has decided the Bronco two- and four- door models will not be eligible for X-plan in 2021. Bronco Sport will continue to be eligible for X-Plan. For those of you who have been around the block on similar hot Ford’s, notably the F-150 Raptor, and Mustang Shelby models, this news will not be a surprise to you. For those of you who recently joined Mustang Club of America to leverage their X-Plan benefit, you’ll have to use it for another eligible Ford. Bronco will offer A (employee) Z (retiree) D (dealer employee) Plan pricing for all series except limited-run First Edition.
Here are some anticipated questions and answers directly from Ford PR regarding this decision that might be helpful:
Will Bronco two- and four- door offer AXZD Plan pricing?
- Bronco will offer AZD (A = Employee, Z = Ford Retiree, D = Dealer) Plan pricing for all series except limited-run First Edition. X-plan (X = Friends & Family) will NOT be offered on any Bronco two- and four- door for the 21MY.
Why are you excluding X-Plan pricing for Bronco?
- Due to unprecedented demand and limited supply Bronco two- and four- door will NOT be eligible for X-plan in 21MY. This is similar to other limited supply vehicles like F150 Raptor, Mustang Shelby
Why are you announcing this now?
- We are announcing this at same time as our full pricing and Build and Price release on Bronco two- and four- door
I have already generated an X-Plan pin, can I use it?
- PINs are not specific to a vehicle and can be used on any eligible vehicle.
Will Bronco Sport offer AXZD Plan pricing?
- Yes. Bronco Sport offers AXZD Plan pricing for all series.