Are you ready, Bronco Nation? The largest Bronco community event in the US is happening this week! Time to start packing your favorite 4×4 and meet us for the 2021 Bronco Super Celebration (East). Our team is ready and making our way to Townsend, Tennessee, to celebrate all things Bronco. In case you had any questions about the event, we wanted to give you an easy, at-a-glance spot with essential info and links to details you might need to know.
|When:||Wednesday, April 21 through Saturday, April 24, 2021|
THE TOWNSEND VISITORS CENTER
There is no fee to come spend the day (or days) strolling through the field of Broncos and hanging with members of this great Bronco community.
If you’d like to park on the show field and/or enter your Bronco for Show-N-Shine judging, you can register your Bronco online now for $75. That fee includes a Bronco Show Field Parking Pass, (1) T-shirt Voucher, (2) Meal Tickets, (5) Raffle Tickets, and (1) Show-N-Shine Participation Card.
The timing of events varies each day. The show field will be open Wednesday – Saturday starting at 8.a.m., with various activities happening throughout each day. See the latest event schedule.
BRONCO SHOW FIELD
- Pre-registered Broncos can have early access on Tuesday, April 19, from 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- You can leave your Bronco on the show field, but gates will be locked each night and your vehicle will not be able to be accessed during closed hours. The field will be closed to all in and out traffic during these hours.
- Parking On The Show Field…
- You must register your Bronco to ensure a spot on the field.
- When parking your Bronco in the show field – please stay in marked rows.
- Tents On The Show Field…
- You can set up a tent BESIDE your Bronco (you’ll have up to a 12-foot space).
- Please do not set up your tent behind your Bronco, as we need that space for Broncos to drive in and out.
- Be sure your tent is fastened down good. Please secure it or remove the canopy at night.
- DO NOT REMOVE OTHER PEOPLES TENTS OR SPACE MARKINGS.
- Selling Parts On Show Field…
- You are welcome to sell products from your Bronco within your space.
- If you need more space, you will need to move to swap meet area.
- No trucks or other vehicles will be permitted on the show field to drop off parts – all the parts to sell must be transported in your Bronco.
MORE IMPORTANT FYIs…
- Trailer Parking will be available in a courtesy trailer lot Tuesday – Sunday.
- Meal Tickets received with your Super Celebration registration can be redeemed anytime Thursday or Friday during lunch, or during dinner hours at any of the food trucks on site. Additional meals can be purchased directly anytime from one of the many food vendors during their serving hours.
- It is appreciated that masks be worn while visiting the Vendor Midway.
- Additional Shirts and Raffle Tickets will be available for purchase at the Event tent.
- This is a family-friendly event, kids and dogs who love Broncos are welcome.
Bringing your Bronco to display on the show field for others to admire? Maybe you can also take home a prize in one of the Show-N-Shine categories. Once you’ve registered your Bronco, bring it – along with the card from your registration package – to the Show-N-Shine tent anytime during judging hours below.
- 2021 Bronco Sport
- 2021 Bronco 4-Door
- 2021 Bronco 2-Door
- 1980–1996 Full-Size Bronco Stock
- 1980–1996 Full-Size Bronco Modified
- 1984–1990 Bronco II
- 1978–1979 Bronco Stock
- 1978–1979 Bronco Modified
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Stock
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Modified
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Half Cab Stock
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Half Cab Modified
- 1966–1968 U-13 Early Bronco Roadster
- 1966–1977 Early Bronco Fiberglass
- 1966–1977 LUBR Early Bronco – Lifted & Uncut
- Wednesday, 4/21 — 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, 4/22 — 10-12 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
- Friday, 4/23 — 11 a.m.-1p.m. and 5-7p.m.
- Saturday, 4/24 — 9 a.m. -11 a.m.
Awards will be presented on Saturday, 4/24 at 2:15 p.m.
Don’t forget there are 10 planned drives scheduled over the course of the Super Celebration, PLUS an extra Bronco Nation Member’s Only Drive at 3:00 P.M. on Friday. These planned rides are a great way to see some of the favorite hotspots in this beautiful area, but it’s really just a start. Feel free to get a small group or explore some more of the incredible landscape and local attractions on your own. Remember:
- All the lead drives will gather and begin from the Bronco Show Field.
- Ask for directions before the drive, and please note the direction for the drive as you could become separated.
- Ride schedule is subject to modifications or changes based on road closures or other unexpected circumstances.
- Make sure you are fueled up and have any snacks, water, essentials packed – to avoid having to leave the Bronco line-up for an unexpected stop.
If you have not booked your stay, there’s still time. This list of accommodations around the event location should help make the planning process a little easier. From motels and lodges to cabins and campgrounds — there is something for everyone near the Townsend area. Some locations are event offering discounts to Bronco owners, so be sure to ask for the Bronco Driver Magazine discount!
We can’t wait to see you all this week…be sure to stop by the Bronco Nation tent and say hi! Follow us on our social media channels for up-to-the-minute announcements about live demonstrations, breaking news, and more.
Wishing you safe travels on your journey to Tennessee.