Advocate II

Oct 20, 2020
Sylvania, OH, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Byler
Member #

Reserved 7/22 and order was put in 4/15…don’t know why it was so late. I ordered as soon as we were able to.
your dealer just wanted to make sure your build was correct, that was the last day dealers could submit an order for it to be considered for their 1st round of allocations. Where are you in line at your dealership? And what did you order?

Reactions: Bike007b and TK1215

MCrank

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 15, 2021
Surprise, AZ, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Crank
your dealer just wanted to make sure your build was correct, that was the last day dealers could submit an order for it to be considered for their 1st round of allocations. Where are you in line at your dealership? And what did you order?
Ah, that’s right. I can’t seem to get an answer on where I am in line, but he gave me priority code 18…was 19. Not sure what that means. I got a WT 2 dr SASQUATCH 2.7 Luxe, Tow. Carbonized grey, but seriously thinking of switching to Vel Blu. What did you order?

Reactions: TK1215

Advocate II

Oct 20, 2020
Sylvania, OH, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Byler
Member #

Ah, that’s right. I can’t seem to get an answer on where I am in line, but he gave me priority code 18…was 19. Not sure what that means. I got a WT 2 dr SASQUATCH 2.7 Luxe, Tow. Carbonized grey, but seriously thinking of switching to Vel Blu. What did you order?
You mean to something like this!

IMG_3318.jpg

4dr BL Ox. white

Advocate II

Oct 20, 2020
Sylvania, OH, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Byler
Member #

Thank you for sharing. I have been poring over your sticker details like a kid in a comic book from days gone by. Very nice build. Don't forget about us when it hits the dealers lot. We need pics or it didn't happen!
I will be taking the day off as soon as it lands...pics and driving. pics while driving??!!