Rank IV
Staff member

Super Supporter II

Jun 15, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach, FL, USA
First Name
London
Member #

Hello everyone!! We are SO thrilled about the feedback we have heard from you all so far about the flannels. As some of you may remember from our live stream this past weekend, I did mention we *may* be sending a flannel to one of you! We are going to do a little contest and the winner will get a flannel in their chosen size. Here's how to enter... respond to this thread (between now and October 5th) and send us your favorite photo with any of the BN gear that you currently have! We want to reward you guys for being loyal customers, and we can't wait to see your photos. We will announce the winner on our next live stream, the first weekend in October.

MicrosoftTeams-image (12).jpg

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Don't delete

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Hello everyone!! We are SO thrilled about the feedback we have heard from you all so far about the flannels. As some of you may remember from our live stream this past weekend, I did mention we *may* be sending a flannel to one of you! We are going to do a little contest and the winner will get a flannel in their chosen size. Here's how to enter... respond to this thread (between now and October 5th) and send us your favorite photo with any of the BN gear that you currently have! We want to reward you guys for being loyal customers, and we can't wait to see your photos. We will announce the winner on our next live stream, the first weekend in October.

View attachment 44529
That looks like a great Christmas card picture. Just needed a bit of snow. Great work!

RETmed14!

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 14, 2022
Nebraska, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Brunow
Member #

While I wait for my BlkDmd2Dr2.7MidTowPkgCacGry I can have a cold one,,,ortwo....but with the pending rail strike , I'll need one of those beautiful flannels in size XL so when the cooler meets the rig it'll be comfy cause the doors are coming right off and the tube doors
IMG_20220914_203008.jpg
are going on !:ROFLMAO: