WildTrak- Softop

SlashRacer
Jul 20, 2021

Road trip!!!

Jul 20, 2021

Stopped by my LFD and their demo came in today. It’s a 4dr WildTrak with a soft top. Ziegler Ford in Plainwell, MI.

I may or may not have got to drive it! :love: :love: :love:

853D69D9-EAB2-4085-97FF-CE6E3C5FA4E3.jpegE7DA1327-5420-44A1-B995-73F4C55E4DCC.jpeg6992BEBE-5962-4373-BC31-79F714A961F2.jpeg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Buckin', DRWright
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

Very cool and looks like you had a blast! Judging by the smile on your face it lived up to expectations? :)

Waiting for my LFD to get their Bronc, hopefully will be soon. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jul 21, 2021

Very cool and looks like you had a blast! Judging by the smile on your face it lived up to expectations? :)

Waiting for my LFD to get their Bronc, hopefully will be soon. (y)
We were headed to Dearborn to meet up at the Ford Garage for the event today and my salesman text me and told me they got their Bronco in. We were 2 minutes away and it was the way we were heading. So……we whipped in there real quick.

While we were there, I was chatting with the GM while looking over the Bronco and he asked me if we wanted to take it for a ride. Would you believe I said “no we don’t have time because we were headed to Dearborn(2.5hrs away).o_O

My wife looked at me as if I had fallen, bumped my head and was wondering if I was the same guy who has done nothing but talked about broncos for the last 1.5yrs.

The GM asked if I was sure I didn’t want to take it for a drive. Said we could drive it but he needed it back in 10 minutes because he had to pick his daughter up.

I looked at my wife and she is already in the passenger seat ready to go. We took it for a quick 5 minute drive. I was beaming from ear to ear the whole time. I was on cloud 9! When we got back, I told him I would like to take it for another drive when there is more time. He told me to let my salesman know and they would schedule me a drive.
Bronc96, ResidualGenius

Road trip!!!

Jul 21, 2021

Sometimes I post things a certain way to create further conversation with what I post. Not a single person commented about this WildTrak being a SOFT top. :unsure:
Bronc96

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Sometimes I post things a certain way to create further conversation with what I post. Not a single person commented about this WildTrak being a SOFT top. :unsure:
Hard top, soft top, either or...I would love to drive one! Top down, doors off...can't beat that! :p
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Slownstddy, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Jul 21, 2021

Hard top, soft top, either or...I would love to drive one! Top down, doors off...can't beat that! :p
Maybe I missed it, but are they allowing people who ordered the WildTrak the option of a soft top?

Rank III

Jul 21, 2021

I picked that up for sure. Just gave me some optimism that Ford may be retracting their head from their rear... until I looked at our empty showroom.
Cyber Orange Badlands Sasquatch Soft top MGV LUX
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

Maybe I missed it, but are they allowing people who ordered the WildTrak the option of a soft top?
Interesting indeed. Haven't heard of this but sounds possible with the ongoing MIC top issues. Also not sure why they won't allow same for individuals interested in 2 dr soft top.
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jul 22, 2021

Maybe @Gloff or someone here with a 4 door WildTrak order knows if you can option for the soft top instead of having the MIC top with a 4 door WildTrak.
Bronc96

Rank IV

Jul 22, 2021

No they aren’t. The Wildtrak demos have soft tops, to save the MIC tops for reservation holders!
I have a Wildtrak order, and it can’t be changed to a soft top.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Libations MOD

Jul 24, 2021

ALl the dealer demo WT I've seen are soft tops hmmm???
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
SlashRacer

Rank II

Jul 24, 2021

my dealer's Wildtrak 4dr is a soft top.

Rank VI

Jul 26, 2021

I think most people know that Ford is doing it to conserve MIC tops. You cannot order a WT with the soft top.
travisdougan

Rank VI

Jul 26, 2021

No, just for mannequins.