Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 upgrade

Big Pony
Mar 09, 2022

Rank IV

Mar 09, 2022

So I went to the dealer today, March 9th at 9am West Coast time to upgrade my existing, unscheduled Wildtrak order to the new HOSS 3.0 suspension and to my surprise, the option wasn’t even available on the dealer’s ordering software system. I was able to remove options I no longer want, but was unable to get the new suspension package. Anyone else experienced this? According to Ford’s own Bronco FAQ page, this HOSS 3.0 system was supposed to be available to add to existing, unscheduled Wildtrak orders! What’s going on?
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 09, 2022

Libations MOD

Mar 09, 2022

So I went to the dealer today, March 9th at 9am West Coast time to upgrade my existing, unscheduled Wildtrak order to the new HOSS 3.0 suspension and to my surprise, the option wasn’t even available on the dealer’s ordering software system. I was able to remove options I no longer want, but was unable to get the new suspension package. Anyone else experienced this? According to Ford’s own Bronco FAQ page, this HOSS 3.0 system was supposed to be available to add to existing, unscheduled Wildtrak orders! What’s going on?
Yep this is covered on the main one Laura did with the new trims and additions
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank IV

Mar 09, 2022

Yep this is covered on the main one Laura did with the new trims and additions

I read that post, all it says is that the option was to be available to select today, yet my dealer couldn’t do it. My question is has anyone else had the same experience today? Anyone know what could cause the dealer to not have the option available for an existing order that meets all criteria cited by Ford in the first place?

Rank I

Mar 09, 2022

I read that post, all it says is that the option was to be available to select today, yet my dealer couldn’t do it. My question is has anyone else had the same experience today? Anyone know what could cause the dealer to not have the option available for an existing order that meets all criteria cited by Ford in the first place?
Yes, I had the same issue at 11am PST at my dealer and I saw another thread on BN that showed others in the same boat. It seems that the order system is having issues from what I can tell so far. My dealer said he'll keep trying to add it and call me when it goes through. I'll post here if/when it happens.
EZAPAR, Big Pony

Standing Grumpy Face

Mar 09, 2022

Please continue the discussion in this thread so we can keep information and questions in one place.

Bronco Raptor, Everglades and Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 ordering open today!!!

Thanks!!!
Big Pony, ResidualGenius