Why ZERO communication from Ford?

stpetermatt
Jun 13, 2021

Rank 0

Jun 13, 2021

So i got my VIN no emails with june production dates months ago….nothing at all since then. Ford obviously knows the enthusiasm, Bronco is going to be a massively profitable product….but they’re just ignoring the opportunity to turn those who support them into passionate product loyalists. Why are they not at the least getting mannequins out? An express caravan of Broncos out to dealers so we can touch them. I paid my $100…I demand a seat at the board of directors table!
Gunninja1, 14U
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2021

So i got my VIN no emails with june production dates months ago….nothing at all since then. Ford obviously knows the enthusiasm, Bronco is going to be a massively profitable product….but they’re just ignoring the opportunity to turn those who support them into passionate product loyalists. Why are they not at the least getting mannequins out? An express caravan of Broncos out to dealers so we can touch them. I paid my $100…I demand a seat at the board of directors table!
You’re seat at the board of directors table really made me laugh. Thanks!

I’m with you though, I get my quartly/bi-annual email about my Bronco from Ford. I’d like to see a little more communication. As we all know in customer service, COMMUNICATION IS KEY, but also the customer is always right. So Ford, let the customer be right and communicate to us more things you are doing. PLEASE!!!

I for one would like to know about financing options from Ford at this time. Like what APR or terms, or please let there be incentives (let me dream).
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.
LR48, TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 13, 2021

You’re seat at the board of directors table really made me laugh. Thanks!

I’m with you though, I get my quartly/bi-annual email about my Bronco from Ford. I’d like to see a little more communication. As we all know in customer service, COMMUNICATION IS KEY, but also the customer is always right. So Ford, let the customer be right and communicate to us more things you are doing. PLEASE!!!

I for one would like to know about financing options from Ford at this time. Like what APR or terms, or please let there be incentives (let me dream).
APR and incentives are important. The B&P tool is showing 5%, that is unacceptable, I qualify for the lowest rate possible, why should I pay the rate that people with poor credit pay.
LR48, Munky

Rank II

Jun 13, 2021

APR and incentives are important. The B&P tool is showing 5%, that is unacceptable, I qualify for the lowest rate possible, why should I pay the rate that people with poor credit pay.

Can't you just plug in a lower rate? Say 2.7%? I'm 100% planning on showing up with pre-approval from a bank before walking in there. Not trying to get my rate stepped on like an 8th grader buying a bag of oregano!
Wamland, BC33

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2021

Can't you just plug in a lower rate? Say 2.7%? I'm 100% planning on showing up with pre-approval from a bank before walking in there. Not trying to get my rate stepped on like an 8th grader buying a bag of oregano!
I plan on walking in with a pre approved lower rate too from my credit union. I have amazing credit (somehow :LOL: ), and agree 5% is crazy high for a new vehicle! I remember when the sport dropped on the lot, the website had incentives and rates that were far more competitive. Would just like Ford to do a little more talking about things like that.
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.
14U, TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 13, 2021

It used to show other rates, but I checked other cars and it seems to be stuck on 5%.
You can plug in lower rates but that may not be what they offer.
Cap One offered crazy low rates but may not offer unless its dealer inventory.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jun 13, 2021

Just curious, you got a vin and a build date from Ford. Have you logged into Ford.com, signed in and checked your status? Any changes or updates there? Same dates and build status? Or maybe use the vin tracking at Ford? Maybe there aren’t any updates to give. Or have your dealership check their database
TitsLaRue, BC33

Rank 0

Jun 13, 2021

I got my window sticker…i printed several copied….all in color. I folded two in fours. I carry them in my wallet. And in my front shirt pocket. I take them out often and stare at them. I think the “rail” indicates that my baby will be loaded up with a whole herd of other broncos and put on a train….but when? This is such an anticipated event (for us anyway) and I just wanna go pick it up myself!

Attachments

14U, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jun 13, 2021

I too have good credit and currently have a 1.9% rate from ford credit, so not really concerned with interest rate. I am more concerned with when they will switch to 2022 models being that we are almost halfway through 2021 and no broncos . I for one don't want to take delivery of a new vehicle that i am basically paying sticker price for and have it be last years model when i get it.
LR48, Rydfree

Libations MOD

Jun 13, 2021

I too have good credit and currently have a 1.9% rate from ford credit, so not really concerned with interest rate. I am more concerned with when they will switch to 2022 models being that we are almost halfway through 2021 and no broncos . I for one don't want to take delivery of a new vehicle that i am basically paying sticker price for and have it be last years model when i get it.
THe switch has been brought up a handful of times, it's not till Nov, early Dec.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215, rforder99

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2021

I got my window sticker…i printed several copied….all in color. I folded two in fours. I carry them in my wallet. And in my front shirt pocket. I take them out often and stare at them. I think the “rail” indicates that my baby will be loaded up with a whole herd of other broncos and put on a train….but when? This is such an anticipated event (for us anyway) and I just wanna go pick it up myself!

Ooooh, 6-21 build date !
Allow 2 to 4 weeks delivery ... depending.
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
TK1215, rforder99

Rank II

Jun 14, 2021

1623674195159.png
‘21 Carbonized Gray
Base, 2.3L, MIC top 2.0
rforder99, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 14, 2021

Every Thursday is like being bit by that spider! #noemail
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow

Rank V

Jun 14, 2021

Ford backed financing is determined by what they are offering at the time you BUY, not when you reserve it, not when you order it. You can find current incentives and rates on their website. Don’t count on special rates for the Bronco though until all the orders are filled. I would shop for your financing locally about the time yours is being built, get pre-approved, and you’re ready to go.
TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 14, 2021

Unfortunately, there is tremendous inconsistency with the comms from Ford, across the group. When I go to Ford.com, all I see is that I have a 'dealer order', with no details. I received an email with a Jun 7th date, then an email with a Jun 21st reset date. The lookup tools on Ford.com and other places show my status as 'processing', even though the dealership confirms that the build date is definitely set for 21st. I try to get my window sticker, and get an error message. I feel for all the folks out there that have no information at all. Congrats to those that are able to get more information online, but its so random and frustrating.

The only source of truth (for me) continues to be the dealership and their order processing system. But, the lack of verification gives me that little seed of doubt that my Bronco baby has been lost in the shuffle....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jun 14, 2021

Unfortunately, there is tremendous inconsistency with the comms from Ford, across the group. When I go to Ford.com, all I see is that I have a 'dealer order', with no details. I received an email with a Jun 7th date, then an email with a Jun 21st reset date. The lookup tools on Ford.com and other places show my status as 'processing', even though the dealership confirms that the build date is definitely set for 21st. I try to get my window sticker, and get an error message. I feel for all the folks out there that have no information at all. Congrats to those that are able to get more information online, but its so random and frustrating.

The only source of truth (for me) continues to be the dealership and their order processing system. But, the lack of verification gives me that little seed of doubt that my Bronco baby has been lost in the shuffle....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Besides looking up on Ford.com what other places are you looking at for your status? Just curious. Because hopefully one day I will need this info. :ROFLMAO: Could you put up a screen shot of the status showing processing? I thought all that was put up on ford.com was
1)order confirmed
2)scheduled for build
3)built
4)shipped
I figured that unless there was a change in status ie: delay notice, I wouldn’t get any other notices. What is the whole “processing” message? Or is that from the dealership system? Because if that is the case, that is exactly what it should be telling them.

Libations MOD

Jun 14, 2021

Besides looking up on Ford.com what other places are you looking at for your status? Just curious. Because hopefully one day I will need this info. :ROFLMAO: Could you put up a screen shot of the status showing processing? I thought all that was put up on ford.com was
1)order confirmed
2)scheduled for build
3)built
4)shipped
I figured that unless there was a change in status ie: delay notice, I wouldn’t get any other notices. What is the whole “processing” message? Or is that from the dealership system? Because if that is the case, that is exactly what it should be telling them.
That is the only spot to look out side your inbox. ONce you ahve a build date it goes into the 3-4 steps that Ford said in their email the end of May
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 14, 2021

1)order confirmed
2)scheduled for build
3)built
4)shipped

When I log into Ford.com and look at 'Reservations and Orders', I get this...(nothing)
1623679811315.png

When I go to the email from Ford that has the 'track your order' link...I get this...(just now)
1623679895925.png

And the 'order tracker' on the other Bronco site, gives me this nugget...
1623679959723.png

All in all...not a lot of useful info. I think there is a lot at play here and lots of systems talking (or not) to each other. But, it sounds like some folks are in the same boat as me, with no real info, and others are getting better verification of their status. Before the schedule reset, my status showed 'scheduled for production'. As of this morning, I still have the email from Ford with the reset date of 6/21...so, I am hoping that all this system mess isn't telling some mfg computer to hold off building my baby, SKWACH.
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jun 14, 2021

That is the only spot to look out side your inbox. ONce you ahve a build date it goes into the 3-4 steps that Ford said in their email the end of May
I know, just asking them if they had some special place they are getting additional information from.
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Jun 14, 2021

I know, just asking them if they had some special place they are getting additional information from.
Yea, wish communication was better maybe Ford is using those man-hours to get production and parts going LOL
TK1215