Why am I getting emails to buy a Jeep?

Bike007b
Jun 18, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 18, 2021

Ok, so since 1984 I have not been on a Jeep dealers lot, I have not responded to a Jeep advertisement (by-the- way, the passenger seat was an option in the cj7 back then). I have not been on a Jeep web site.
Why am I being solicited to buy a Jeep? Has this happened to anyone else?
TK1215, Guelde96
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 18, 2021

Subconsciously you want a Jeep. You're probably sleep texting Jeep dealerships. Check your browsing history to see if you've visited any Jeep websites while not conscious?

I had a really cool Bronco Badlands build, reservation and order and one day I logged in to Bronco Nation and saw my "signature" said Rubicon. I guess when I converted my order it went from a Ford Bronco Badlands to a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Weird, I know.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Shadowblade, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 18, 2021

Perhaps you were at bronco6g and they sold your info to the highest bidder.
Slownstddy, TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 18, 2021

I'm being solicited by Ford dealers to buy my car, sell me used pickups, anything but talk about my reservation.Jeep probably knows more about my reservation than the dealer.o_O
Ford says I should be contacted by my dealer soon, the dealer says I should be contacted by Ford soon. :ROFLMAO:
G8REngineer, TK1215

Rank II

Jun 18, 2021

Ok, so since 1984 I have not been on a Jeep dealers lot, I have not responded to a Jeep advertisement (by-the- way, the passenger seat was an option in the cj7 back then). I have not been on a Jeep web site.
Cookies on your web-browser likely triggering marketing...or Jeep is buying data from web search engines like google...you didn't think this "interwebs" thing is free did you?!
G.O.A.T.
TK1215, Bronco_Girl

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jun 19, 2021

By that logic, I should be drowning in Jeep emails :ROFLMAO:
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
TK1215, Sdakotabronco

Rank V

Jun 19, 2021

Coupla more months and I'll get more out of the wife's Trax than what I paid for it....
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
TK1215, Speed Devil

Rank V

Jun 19, 2021

Coupla more months and I'll get more out of the wife's Trax than what I paid for it....

If she can get rid of it now and drive something else before bronco delivery, so it now. Market values for clean trades are already starting to decline
TK1215, PSUTE

Rank VI

Jun 19, 2021

Jeep is now desperate??
TK1215, Bike007b

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jun 19, 2021

Google knows what you really want .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
TK1215, Bike007b

Rank V

Jun 19, 2021

If she can get rid of it now and drive something else before bronco delivery, so it now. Market values for clean trades are already starting to decline
Will check tomorrow. Thanks!
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank VI

Jun 19, 2021

Subconsciously you want a Jeep. You're probably sleep texting Jeep dealerships. Check your browsing history to see if you've visited any Jeep websites while not conscious?

I had a really cool Bronco Badlands build, reservation and order and one day I logged in to Bronco Nation and saw my "signature" said Rubicon. I guess when I converted my order it went from a Ford Bronco Badlands to a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Weird, I know.[/

No, nothing like that in my browsing history. Must be just your plain bad luck with the Rubicon. Sorry to hear about that. :)
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank V

Jun 19, 2021

Will check tomorrow. Thanks!

Just your friendly neighborhood used car salesman spreading the word.

NADA is always more accurate than KBB. It used to be the opposite, but right now it’s working out in seller’s favors. As long as it’s not crazy high miles and older than 4 years old, a GM dealership will buy that from you two in a heartbeat. Just do us a favor and realize the difference between trade/ private party-to-dealer sales and retail is going to be an ~average~ of $2000 reconditioning and an average of $700 detailing, marketing, paying the salesman. With that said idk how many 200k+ turds I’ve traded in over the past month that would’ve brought $1000 tops a year ago, that we are giving $5-6000 for. It’s insane.
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank V

Jun 20, 2021

Google.
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE
TK1215, Bronco_Girl

Life is a Highway

Jun 20, 2021

Google.
They know you are a future Bronco owner and are attempting to lure you away. Your information has been sold. One of those things we blindly sign away when on the internet.

Rank V

Jun 20, 2021

Like @Charlie M says... I've never set foot in a Jeep dealer... Coincidentally, here are both Ford & Jeep ads next to each other just now in my email!

Attachments

Bike007b, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jun 20, 2021

Like @Charlie M says... I've never set foot in a Jeep dealer... Coincidentally, here are both Ford & Jeep ads next to each other just now in my email!
Coincidence? I think not! :ROFLMAO:
BroncoPA65, Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 21, 2021

My Ford dealer also owns a Jeep dealership.

Rank V

Jun 21, 2021

Coincidence? I think not! :ROFLMAO:

But as you can see... Ford is on top, even on the ad placement, lol.

Rank V

Jun 21, 2021

My Ford dealer also owns a Jeep dealership.

My Ford dealership had multiple used Jeeps as they work to fill the lot with something to sell until these maddening shortages subside. The sales team needs to eat too!

Just about every type of dealer is light right now including the Jeep-Chrysler dealer.
Bike007b