Who makes replacement body panels?

Commodore
Oct 23, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 23, 2020

I’ve seen whole body panels on eBay.
Donno which would be the best USA vendor. Somebody here should have purchased and been satisfied with the quality. Any ideas who has the best stuff ?
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2020

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Oct 30, 2020

Ive used Dennis Carpenter, and National Parts Depot. Most of the parts, the quality has been pretty good. However floor pans can have huge discrepancies!

which parts are you looking for specifically?

L.R.
Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 30, 2020

Ive used Dennis Carpenter, and National Parts Depot. Most of the parts, the quality has been pretty good. However floor pans can have huge discrepancies!

which parts are you looking for specifically?

L.R.
ALL...Thanks for the list.
Dennis Carpenter is the man!

Rank V

Oct 30, 2020

I used NPD, if you know a shop that does business with them, they will ship to them for free. I did this and the shop just kept their discount. Still saved me a bit of coin.
I thought I retired, then I started restoring my Bronco!
69 Bronco Sport Wagon 351w 3spd on the floor,
2nd owner same family!
Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 30, 2020

I used NPD, if you know a shop that does business with them, they will ship to them for free. I did this and the shop just kept their discount. Still saved me a bit of coin.
@Remos69 Thank you...
NPD is on my list too!

Wank ER

Oct 30, 2020

2021 FE Cactus Grey
Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 30, 2020

@Deepshag Thank you ...that link has just about everything for Gen 1
Deepshag

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Oct 31, 2020

I'll say I've spend about 8k with Nick at NorthEast Ford Parts. He is knowledgeable, and has great prices. No clue where your at but he is a great resource

L.R.
Commodore

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Most of the Early Bronco Vendors will have sheet metal and body panels available. Tom's, Wild Horses, Jeff's all carry them. Some source them from Dennis Carpenter. Shipping costs may dictate who is actually least expensive to your location.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 24, 2020

Just order the new build body from Carpenter, in the end it will save you hassle and dollars.
KD6TAV, Commodore