Who kept their window sticker?

MJXRAY
May 08, 2022

Rank IV

May 08, 2022

AA2A1D4C-ED92-4352-875D-E113603BFA99.jpeg
My husband framed my window sticker. I added my original bronco badge and one of my outer banks badge to it because I replaced them with a black chrome bronco and original bronco script badge from a ‘66 and relocated my other outer banks badge to the grill. Pretty cool keepsake.
Ditchrunner, Dye Beard 77
Last edited by a moderator: May 08, 2022

Rank III

May 08, 2022

5C879E78-EC0B-4802-A06B-12A29ED47602.jpeg
Of course!
Ditchrunner, ChuckO

No Ragerts

May 08, 2022

Nice presentation @MJXRAY
I have the original Maroney labels from all my vehicles along with all receipts and a log of service & modifications - it makes for nice provenance…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Poindexter_d, Jakob1972

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

May 09, 2022

That's cool. I saved the window sticker from my 2019 Dodge Challenger. Dodge was cool to add "This vehicle was built especially for CHRIS BYRNE" on the sticker. I thought that was a cool touch.

Interesting, I hadn't realized that the Bronco's V6 fuel cost is lower, the fuel economy is better, and the emissions are lower than the I4! :unsure:

Challenger Window Sticker.jpeg
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Rydfree, ChuckO

Formerly True

May 09, 2022

I kept mine as well.
BuckYeah, MJXRAY

Rank III

May 09, 2022

Kept mine and printed an 8.5" x 11.0" paper one from the webs as well.
2022 Outer Banks: Eruption Green, HD Modular Bumper, Roast Leather Seats, Mid Package, Soft Top, Accessory Switch Kit
BuckYeah, PSUTE

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 09, 2022

still in my glovebox
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
BuckYeah, MJXRAY

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 09, 2022

I kept mine. My husband was going to frame it and couldn't find the right size frame in the garage. We keep on forgetting to look for one when we are out and about. But, just not as interested in framing it anymore since I didn't get my the pic with the Bronco coming off the factory line.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
BuckYeah, MJXRAY

Gladesmen

May 09, 2022

Interesting, I hadn't realized that the Bronco's V6 fuel cost is lower, the fuel economy is better, and the emissions are lower than the I4! :unsure:

I think it is more of a function of the Outerbanks (street tires) Vs other models not the engine size.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
BuckYeah, Speed Devil

Rank VI

May 09, 2022

View attachment 35452
My husband framed my window sticker. I added my original bronco badge and one of my outer banks badge to it because I replaced them with a black chrome bronco and original bronco script badge from a ‘66 and relocated my other outer banks badge to the grill. Pretty cool keepsake.
I love this idea! I saved my Window Sticker, too. I also just pulled off my Outer Banks badges in order to add black Bronco emblems. I saved the stickers to place somewhere. Now I know where that "somewhere" will be. To top it off, I also have a black Bronco on order to replace the chrome Bronco.

Thanks for sharing your great idea!
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
BuckYeah, Darrel

Rank IV

May 09, 2022

I love this idea! I saved my Window Sticker, too. I also just pulled off my Outer Banks badges in order to add black Bronco emblems. I saved the stickers to place somewhere. Now I know where that "somewhere" will be. To top it off, I also have a black Bronco on order to replace the chrome Bronco.

Thanks for sharing your great idea!
You are welcome! Post pics when it’s done!
Kathleen

Rank II

May 10, 2022

That’s a cool idea I never thought of. I’m definitely doing that
BuckYeah

Rank V

May 10, 2022

I wonder when they calculated annual fuel cost $? When I get mine it may be different $$$ !!! Not LOL.
22 23 outer banks, 4 door, Velocity blue, 2.7, high lux package, soft top 8/12 changed to MIC and leather. SAS, mod bumper, skid plates, aux switches. 2/6/22 order purchased off lot 1/21/23, lost bumpers, skid, tow, aux but gained lux.
Jruta, Darrel

Rank VI

May 10, 2022

I didn’t get my Bronco yet but I’ve been fortunate to have many new vehicles over the past 30+ years. I keep all of the window stickers. I fold them up and put them in the glove box with the owners manual.
Jruta, Rydfree

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 10, 2022

I didn’t get my Bronco yet but I’ve been fortunate to have many new vehicles over the past 30+ years. I keep all of the window stickers. I fold them up and put them in the glove box with the owners manual.
Ford didn't give us that much of an owners manual in the glove box with the Bronco. :confused:
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
BuckYeah

OBIE

May 10, 2022

Brown is where I bought my 2010 F-150. My purchase experience there was "less than average". I'm sure it was just the folks I was dealing with...

Rank III

May 10, 2022

Brown is where I bought my 2010 F-150. My purchase experience there was "less than average". I'm sure it was just the folks I was dealing with...

If you had issues, I feel you... It’s probably been the best dealership I’ve done business with.

They honored the price agreed-upon when I ordered last Oct. (which was $1,500 lower)…. They didn’t play games with my A-plan…. I got what i wanted for my trade-in…. So i can’t complain.

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

May 10, 2022

Ford didn't give us that much of an owners manual in the glove box with the Bronco. :confused:

I printed out the PDF of the 2022 Bronco Owner’s Manual. All 556 pages of it! I’ll be busy for a while.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Dye Beard 77, Jruta

OBIE

May 10, 2022

If you had issues, I feel you... It’s probably been the best dealership I’ve done business with.

They honored the price agreed-upon when I ordered last Oct. (which was $1,500 lower)…. They didn’t play games with my A-plan…. I got what i wanted for my trade-in…. So i can’t complain.
It was an A-Plan and cash deal. They insisted I finance, wouldn't sign the closing paperwork until I sat there for an hour with the loan meathead. Truck wasn't ready at my appointment time, had to come back next day. Showroom had no internet, not even coffee, TV or toys for kids to play with, was dirty and outdated. Dealership parts dept didn't want to honor corporate 10% discount. I've been there since then, and all has been resolved.[/QUOTE]

Rank III

May 10, 2022

Yeah I get it. If I had those issues, I’d be less than pleased, too!
Jruta, Mikey Smith