Who’s got the earliest Bronco Sport build date?

Commodore
Oct 24, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 24, 2020

Getting close...
Anyone?
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2020

Rank 0

Oct 24, 2020

Ha... mine probably won't be ready until Jan or Feb. There was a hiccup on mine, and my Big Bend got ordered at the end of September. Which is fine because I want to check out the new Santa Fe and Sorento too. Yes, completely different beasts, but want to weigh off-roading vs. high-tech.
Commodore

Rank II

Oct 24, 2020

11/26 if the info from my dealer is correct.
Deano Bronc, Commodore

Rank 0

Oct 24, 2020

Blue oval forum had this info on the sport production schedule. Looks like November 30 is first production week, but I’m still waiting for vin number from my dealer to find out production schedule. My badlands sport order was confirmed by Ford on July 20. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

My build is on Dec 7th buts because it Cyber Orange.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Commodore

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2020

I assume yours is a First edition.
Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

Yes, FE.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Commodore

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2020

So, Any idea if you ordered one asap ( cannot make reservations anymore) when one may expect it to come in by? I cancelled a Bronco 2 door reservation ( got it in the first 3 hours :/) and decided to go w/ a Sport as the value is a little better for me.
Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

Fulfillment of reservations will take up all of December from what I have been seeing on another forum. Probably best chance would be in January.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Commodore, Timsvtgen1

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2020

Fulfillment of reservations will take up all of December from what I have been seeing on another forum. Probably best chance would be in January.
I've been conditioned for June because of the bigger Bronco so, I'm fairly prepared for the semi long haul.
Commodore, TXArchitect

Rank 0

Nov 19, 2020

Just received email today for my bronco sport badlands. Not so great news as it’s scheduled for production the week of February 8, at least I have some better idea when I might actually get it now.
Commodore

Rank II

Nov 19, 2020

Dealer gave me a build week of 11/26 last month. Ford just emailed and said it’s scheduled for Jan. 18th. :(
Commodore

Rank V

Nov 19, 2020

Dealer gave me a build week of 11/26 last month. Ford just emailed and said it’s scheduled for Jan. 18th. :(
Sorry to hear that. Hermosillo plant may have had some quality concerns (my thought only) as Blue Oval Forum reported that the Bronco Sport was released today. I’m guessing that means released for retail production/scheduling. That would explain the flurry of Ford notifications.

If it makes the pain a little more bearable, my cyber orange FE has a build week of 02/08. I reserved it on 07/13 and ordered on 07/29.

Best of luck!
Commodore, WBDubya

Rank 0

Nov 21, 2020

Sorry to hear that. Hermosillo plant may have had some quality concerns (my thought only) as Blue Oval Forum reported that the Bronco Sport was released today. I’m guessing that means released for retail production/scheduling. That would explain the flurry of Ford notifications.

If it makes the pain a little more bearable, my cyber orange FE has a build week of 02/08. I reserved it on 07/13 and ordered on 07/29.

Best of luck!
Ouuch! I ordered my BL on October 30 and have a build date of Jan 25.
Commodore, Ponds

Rank II

Nov 21, 2020

But at least you all have build dates! :cry:
Commodore, Ponds

Rank 0

Nov 21, 2020

I don’t get it my badlands order was confirmed on July 20 three months sooner and your build date is 2 weeks earlier than mine, that just makes no sense to me????????
Commodore

Rank V

Nov 21, 2020

But at least you all have build dates! :cry:
Sorry @magicbus its very frustrating indeed! I do feel lucky, with a date, at least I can now plan. Did your dealership provide a vehicle visibility report on your order? It will have what’s going on with your order.

Good hunting!
Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 21, 2020

I don’t get it my badlands order was confirmed on July 20 three months sooner and your build date is 2 weeks earlier than mine, that just makes no sense to me????????
Yeah, me either?? What color did you get, and did you get BL package? Maybe the BL package accelerates it?
Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 22, 2020

Cactus gray and badlands package and almost every other option also.
Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 24, 2020

Our Badlands reservation was confirmed July 15. I got a call from my dealer on Oct 21 saying he was placing my order. WHAT??!! We hadn't been asked to place an order yet, so I had do it quickly over the phone. Not sure what that was about, but wish that would have been handled differently. We received an email from Ford on 11/19 saying that our loaded Bronco Sport Badlands in Area 51 was scheduled to be built the week of January 18th.
Ponds, Commodore