Advocate I

Mar 27, 2022
Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Munnis
Member #

I'm a Boston resident new to Bronco Nation & adventure vehicle ownership. I'm hoping to learn the ropes of New England trail riding / excursions from some more experienced members, and welcome any tips / suggestions anyone has. I've done several hours of internet research over the past couple weeks trying to identify some spots to ride, but would love to learn from those that have first hand experience.

Any insight is welcomed with open arms!

ChuckO

Rank V

Promoter III

May 8, 2022
Left Coast
First Name
Charles
Last Name
OBryan
Member #

Jericho Mountain, but I've only heard stories and seen videos. If I were in that area, it probably would be a to do

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I'm a Boston resident new to Bronco Nation & adventure vehicle ownership. I'm hoping to learn the ropes of New England trail riding / excursions from some more experienced members, and welcome any tips / suggestions anyone has. I've done several hours of internet research over the past couple weeks trying to identify some spots to ride, but would love to learn from those that have first hand experience.

Any insight is welcomed with open arms!
Welcome to Bronco Nation! Have you gone or planning on going to Off-Roadeo? From what I've seen, everyone says they are well worth it and you learn a lot.

SMunnis

Rank III

Advocate I

Mar 27, 2022
Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Munnis
Member #

Welcome to Bronco Nation! Have you gone or planning on going to Off-Roadeo? From what I've seen, everyone says they are well worth it and you learn a lot.
Thanks Deano!
I'm headed up to Gunstock NH on 3-June for the Off-Rodeo --- very much looking forward to it and I hope to come out comfortable enough to explore on my own and hopefully with a couple of contacts to keep on speed dial.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Thanks Deano!
I'm headed up to Gunstock NH on 3-June for the Off-Rodeo --- very much looking forward to it and I hope to come out comfortable enough to explore on my own and hopefully with a couple of contacts to keep on speed dial.
Awesome! Should be a great time. Make sure you post some pictures.
Hopefully you'll meet some other New Englanders that have some great places to explore.

Abundigas

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 24, 2021
Southern New England
First Name
Todd
Last Name
MacKay
You can check out ExploringNH.com, they seem to have some information on trail rides in NH, and I know years ago they would have group rides.

Also if your looking for a little further adventure, Its hard to beat Greenville ME around Moosehead Lake, Get a good Map and a relaible GPS, cell service is almost no-existant once you get out of town.

Example : https://visitmaine.com/things-to-do/hiking-climbing/b52-crash-site

endless miles of logging roads to explore in this area....

Omegablu

Rank III

Champion III

Mar 9, 2022
Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Kazem
Member #

Hi @SMunnis
I live in Western Mass, awaiting my Bronco, and am also new to adventure off-roding.

I'm doing the NH Off-roadeo in July, looking forward to it as well!

Thanks for starting this thread.

Reactions: Etowns and SMunnis

Etowns

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Dec 16, 2021
Hartford County, Connecticut, United States
First Name
Errol
Last Name
Townsend
Member #

Hi @SMunnis
I live in Western Mass, awaiting my Bronco, and am also new to adventure off-roding.

I'm doing the NH Off-roadeo in July, looking forward to it as well!

Thanks for starting this thread.

I live in Central CT and took delivery of my Black Diamond in April! Absolutely loving it! I’m also new to off-roading and will also be going to the NH off-rodeo in July! Do you have a build date?

Reactions: Omegablu

Omegablu

Rank III

Champion III

Mar 9, 2022
Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Kazem
Member #

I live in Central CT and took delivery of my Black Diamond in April! Absolutely loving it! I’m also new to off-roading and will also be going to the NH off-rodeo in July! Do you have a build date?
Not yet. When in July?

Etowns

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Dec 16, 2021
Hartford County, Connecticut, United States
First Name
Errol
Last Name
Townsend
Member #

Not yet. When in July?

Hopefully you hear some good news soon. July 2nd! What about you?

Reactions: Omegablu