Where/how to order?

katsess
Jul 07, 2020

Rank V

Jul 07, 2020

Ford has said reservations will open at 8:00pm on 7/13 during the unveiling. Do I have to reserve at a dealership or can I do it on Ford.com? Also, couldn't confirm if reservations were only for certain models. If you have info, please share.
-Ridin' dirty (as in mud)
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 07, 2020

Rank V

Jul 07, 2020

You don't have to visit a dealer as I understand it, I am one and new to us also. Yes the reservation portal will be on Ford.com and open for both Bronco and Bronco Sport at 8 pm ET. You may see Sports built before year end but 2 and 4 doors will be spring 2021.
katsess

Rank V

Jul 07, 2020

You don't have to visit a dealer as I understand it, I am one and new to us also. Yes the reservation portal will be on Ford.com and open for both Bronco and Bronco Sport at 8 pm ET. You may see Sports built before year end but 2 and 4 doors will be spring 2021.
I guess I'd better hold my breath. The sport is too small. I want a 2-Door at a minimum, but prefer a 4-Door. I sure hope they have good paint options!
jinskeep

Rank V

Jul 07, 2020

Sport will be on the Escape platform and 2 and 4 door on Ranger to give you a lil better idea of size! Sport will be unibody construction and larger one body on frame.
katsess

Rank V

Jul 07, 2020

Sport will be on the Escape platform and 2 and 4 door on Ranger to give you a lil better idea of size! Sport will be unibody construction and larger one body on frame.
Super helpful! Body on frame for sure!
jinskeep

Rank III

Jul 07, 2020

I believe you have to select a dealer when you put your reservation down but can change your dealer.
katsess

Rank V

Jul 07, 2020

Yes that is how the "Mach E" ordering is that's up and running now if you want to look at it. My understanding is they will be the same. AND this is JUST a reservation for now, not an order yet!!!
katsess

Rank V

Jul 08, 2020

I would also call around to your local dealers and make sure they are not charging over MSRP.
BN # 526
Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch 4 DR MIC HIGH
katsess