Where do YOU look to see if you have a PENDING order?

BuckYeah
Dec 11, 2021

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Dec 11, 2021

I am NOT a reservation holder, but I have placed an order for a Bronco at a local Ford dealership. I got a build summary and an order confirmation from Ford Motor Company, but...

I've been checking the Ford website for over a month now to see if they have a record of my Bronco order, but it still hasn't shown up. The Off-Roadeo people (AMAZING folks, by the way) said it could take up to 5 or 6 weeks for my order to appear in their system.

So, my question is simple: Am I checking in the right place? I open the Ford website, click on "My Account" and sign in, then click on "My Account" and scroll down the drop down menu to "Reservations & Orders." I click on that, and the little wheel spins for an eternity before this shows up:

No Order Found.png

I know I'm very early in the process and I'm okay with waiting, but I want to be sure I'm looking in the right place. Any help, support, guidance, or encouragement is welcome! :D
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
HeyDobby, ResidualGenius

Gas Can Devastation caused by Colorado Elevation

Dec 11, 2021

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but try this..
Try this link https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId
with =your res number added at the end with no space.
IE: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=YourRes#
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
BuckYeah

Dec 11, 2021

I know it works for me, it is like a backdoor to your account at Ford. Just make sure to put in your reservation after = sign and then save that site to your home screen. "Hope that's what you want" (y)
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
BuckYeah

Dec 11, 2021

When I go the rout that you did like we did in the beginning of the year, my account would always show "Ordering with a dealer" 2021 Bronco. We had to resubmit our order in Oct. for a 2022 and my account still today says 2022 Bronco "Ordering with a Dealer" it never changed even as of today. When I use the backdoor log in the site by only tells you the stage of your Bronco but all options you ordered...
BuckYeah

Dec 11, 2021

I know it works for me, it is like a backdoor to your account at Ford. Just make sure to put in your reservation after = sign and then save that site to your home screen. "Hope that's what you want" (y)

Thanks, but I never had a reservation. I was a walk-in customer. I just edited my original post. I appreciate your help, though! (y)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
BroncOitis

Rank V

Dec 11, 2021

[popcorn]
On Order, 11/15/21: MY22 Badlands 2-dr, Carb Gray, 2.3L, 7spd, SAS, Lux Reorder, 9/23/22: MY23, dropped tow.
Sche'd Production: 11/28/22, Modules Live: 11/30/22. Delivered 12/02/22.
BuckYeah

Dec 11, 2021

Damn! I thought I could finally help someone. (y)
Deano Bronc, BuckYeah

Dec 11, 2021

Sorry! Help A fellow soon to be Bronco owner. "Have a great weekend"
BuckYeah

Rank V

Dec 11, 2021

Same for me, I never could get any info until I was scheduled for production, and even then I couldn’t see all the tracking links that others could bc they’re either based on res or vin. Supposedly your dealer has a reservation number they can provide for tracking, think it is created as they place the order, but I never cared to go that far so can’t confirm.

If it makes any difference, there’s really nothing you need to be updated on at this point, your just waiting in que regardless, and there’s no way to get a better ETA if you did have the links
BuckYeah, BroncOitis

Dec 11, 2021

Same for me, I never could get any info until I was scheduled for production, and even then I couldn’t see all the tracking links that others could bc they’re either based on res or vin. Supposedly your dealer has a reservation number they can provide for tracking, think it is created as they place the order, but I never cared to go that far so can’t confirm.

If it makes any difference, there’s really nothing you need to be updated on at this point, your just waiting in que regardless, and there’s no way to get a better ETA if you did have the links
I have seen this on another post somewhere that if you go into a dealer and order but didn't get a reservation first, that after you get an order confirmation in your e-mail the next e-mail you get will be the next step "In Production" then in that e-mail there is a link to your Bronco to follow. Have not been able to confirm yet, still looking.
jimFish, BuckYeah

Life is a Highway

Dec 11, 2021

If you haven’t created your Ford account I would do so. When you log in go to my reservations and orders and at some point it will give you some basic information on your order. The order number is the same as a reservation number. Take that number and put it in the URL that is listed on many threads. It will be the one that ends asking for your reservation number. Once you get a vin, the tracker system asks for your vin and reservation numbers. Again that will be your vin and the order number.sorry so long.

Attachments

Rydfree, Ditchrunner

Dec 12, 2021

Believe me, I appreciate your kind assistance!

I'm probably letting my OCD get the best of me. I should just relax and wait for "the call." Trouble is, (I'm nuts, and) I have too much time on my hands. :P
Sjheston15, Deano Bronc

Dec 12, 2021

If you haven’t created your Ford account I would do so. When you log in go to my reservations and orders and at some point it will give you some basic information on your order. The order number is the same as a reservation number. Take that number and put it in the URL that is listed on many threads. It will be the one that ends asking for your reservation number. Once you get a vin, the tracker system asks for your vin and reservation numbers. Again that will be your vin and the order number.sorry so long.

Thanks, buddy. I've actually had an account for years. I created it when I got my last Mustang. I'm still using the same email, etc., so this is the place I'd expect to find activity (if there was any to find). I'm going to try what you mentioned above and get back to y'all. ;)
WhiskeyCity

Dec 12, 2021

Nope, still no joy. (Sad trombone) :(

I got excited for a second, though. The page kept loading and then reloading, but when it finally loaded, it just showed me a splash page with my personal account information but nothing about a pending order. I was hoping I'd get to the "Order accepted by dealer" message. I'll keep trying and post when I see a change, to give others peace of mind if they're in the same boat (and as nuts as I am). LOL

Dec 12, 2021

Nope, still no joy. (Sad trombone) :(

I got excited for a second, though. The page kept loading and then reloading, but when it finally loaded, it just showed me a splash page with my personal account information but nothing about a pending order. I was hoping I'd get to the "Order accepted by dealer" message. I'll keep trying and post when I see a change, to give others peace of mind if they're in the same boat (and as nuts as I am). LOL
I found something for you!

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY VEHICLE ORDER? [ FORD US]
They will be available after your vehicle is scheduled for production. Visit the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page. Enter your Order Number.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...upport/what-is-the-status-of-my-vehicle-order
BuckYeah

Dec 12, 2021

I found something for you!

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY VEHICLE ORDER? [ FORD US]
They will be available after your vehicle is scheduled for production. Visit the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page. Enter your Order Number.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...upport/what-is-the-status-of-my-vehicle-order
Looks like that anybody who has an Order in but no reservation has to wait until it goes into production, and I think that just stinks!!!
BuckYeah

Dec 12, 2021

Thanks, Henry. I'll check that out once I get a VIN. That will take a bit longer, right? I thought the VIN is generated once the order is scheduled for production. I could be wrong. I'm still a noob and figuring things out. I will email the dealer and see if/when I can expect the VIN.

I appreciate the link, though. It's something I've never seen before. I've added it to my "Bronco Bookmarks." Between status links and accessories, my Bronco bookmarks folder is exploding! Part of the process, right? ;)
BroncOitis

Dec 12, 2021

Thanks, Henry. I'll check that out once I get a VIN. That will take a bit longer, right? I thought the VIN is generated once the order is scheduled for production. I could be wrong. I'm still a noob and figuring things out. I will email the dealer and see if/when I can expect the VIN.

I appreciate the link, though. It's something I've never seen before. I've added it to my "Bronco Bookmarks." Between status links and accessories, my Bronco bookmarks folder is exploding! Part of the process, right? ;)
I can tell you that having an account with your Bronco on it seems to make no difference anyways, I check every other day and it looks the same as it has in the past. I would say you may be in a better situation than us reservation holders, because we check that account every day to (like me) every other day and it wears on you. Every time I check my account and see no changes I get more and more frustrated, because I know it won't change anyways until I get that E-Mail.

"So count your blessings you don't have to check every day" (y)
BuckYeah

Dec 12, 2021

I feel your pain. The truth is, I do check every day because I want to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab, UT and I cannot register for it until I can prove I actually ordered a Bronco. First world problems, I know.

I just emailed my dealer so I hope they get back to me with some idea of when I can expect the VIN to be assigned to my order. Crossing fingers...
BroncOitis

Life is a Highway

Dec 12, 2021

I am exclusively using my iPad and for me to get any change to show my data on my ford account I have to first log into my Ford account. Then in a new window put the URL information that asks for my reservation number at the end of it after the equal sign. When I hit enter it then opens up my logged in Ford account and the information pops up. If I try to open it any other way it shows nothing? Don’t know why
BuckYeah